[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a good horror movie released in the 10's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1474492185660.jpg (952KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474492185660.jpg
952KB, 1920x1080px
Has there been a good horror movie released in the 10's?
>>
>>81129744
>Cabin in the Woods
>The Visit
>>
>>81129744
was Mulholland Drive supposed to be horror?
>>
The Babadook
>>
Evil Dead (2013)
>>
The Witch
Let the Right One In
Under the Skin
>>
File: locandina.jpg (60KB, 420x604px) Image search: [Google]
locandina.jpg
60KB, 420x604px
>when your every conpspiracy theory was proven not-a-conspiracy theory in the past 5 years

i dont want this
i never asked for this
>>
Wait LTROI was 2008 my mistake
>>
The Innkeepers
The Borderlands/Final Prayer

Or just play Until Dawn.
>>
>>81129897
>implying it was conspiracy theory and not just cognitive dissonance since everyone knew about echelon network
>>
>>81129912
>The Borderlands/Final Prayer
Is this really good? Seems kinda meh.
>>
>>81129811
Maybe. I chose the pic because it looked pretty.
>>
>>81129988
I don't think everyone literally knew about CIA controlling cars for assassinations and having your electric equipment (micro, fridge) report when they are used.

Shit is scary
>>
im not a serial killer was pretty good
>>
Only The Kill List

and

Inland Empire if you count it as one
>>
>>81130118
Inland empire came out in 2006 you mong
>>
>>81130023
It is kinda meh, but the ending kinda makes up for it all.
>>
Lords of Salem, Creepy, Split, The Visit, Get Out, It Follows, 31, The Ward
>>
bretty fucked m8
>>
Goodnight mommy was kino
>>
>>81130525
Except for the fact that you can pedict the ''twist'' like 5 minutes into the movie when the kids are playing in the lake.
>>
>>81130783
You're not meant to be shocked by the twist. You're supposed to know it's coming, but not have the release of knowing for sure. It's like what David Lynch does. Discomfort is more powerful and less overdone than shock. It's a well done horror film.
>>
>>81129744
Mulholland Drive was released in 2001.

2001 isnt the 10's. It's the 2000's. I'm sure you know that though
>>
The Babadook

Not as much a horror but The Invitation was really good
>>
>>81129811
Maybe not a horror movie per se, but parts of it were definitely horrifying.
>>
>>81130943
I felt annoyed knowing that it was just some sick little bastard torturing a poor innocent woman.
>>
>>81130984
I know my lil nigga. Nothing in the OP indicates otherwise. I just chose whatever that was somewhat relevant to a horror thread I came across first in my folder.
>>
>>81130305
Horror? non stop fap material 2bhfam
>>
>>81131546
Let me download it then.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.