[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best trilogy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: best trilogies.jpg (40KB, 450x323px) Image search: [Google]
best trilogies.jpg
40KB, 450x323px
What is the best trilogy?
>>
>>81129237
Guaranteed replies
>>
people who unironically like star wars or indiana jones should be gassed
>>
>Jurassic Park 1 that low

Yeah i mean it only changed cinema forever, no big deal
>>
>>81129292

born in 1983. Those films were family movies. I saw them with my dad. I hate how disgusting millennials think it's "nerd movie" when really it was meant to be seen with the whole family
>>
LOTR and the Dollars trilogy. Neither have any flaws.
>>
>>81129312
how?
>>
The Last Crusade is objectively the best Indiana Jones film.

Temple is pooinloo garbage, Crystal Skull is actually more enjoyable than Temple if you view it as a parody, and Raiders is 7/10.
>>
>>81129453

>millenials
>>
>>81129356

I agree somewhat

A family with young children, too
>>
>>81129453

Not him but it was first film with decent CGI at the time. remember at the time was early 1990s. It was also the biggest grossing movie ever at the time too.
>>
>>81129237
Of those listed? Lord of the Rings, and then Star Wars is a close second.
>>
>>81129237
Most of those aren't even trilogies.
>>
>>81129513
>what is T2
Not him and I'm not trying to discredit JP, but T2 was the one who really made a big impact for CGI.
>>
>>81129484
This
>>
>no Die Hard
op is a retard
>>
>>81129237
Sure the first matrix is good and better than the others, but no it isn't that fucking magnificent.
Bring it down to jurassic park 1, lower even.
>>
>>81129237
>attack of the clones better than any lotr movie
Nope.
>>
>>81129237
Mad Max is the best of the trilogy
>>
>>81129237

LOTR 1 and 2 are better than 3 though, that image is wrong.
>>
Return of the King is trash

>dude Aragorn fighting a giant troll again lmao
>>
LotR is 9.5/10 9/10 8.5/10 no other trilogy is that high
star wars a close second with 8/10 9.5/10 8.5/10
>>
>>81129869
phew almost forgot it was April 1st
>>
File: thispostyouropinioneverything.jpg (38KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
thispostyouropinioneverything.jpg
38KB, 600x480px
>>81129237
>the first Jurassic Park lower than any Star Trek, X-Men or Superman film
>the first Jurassic Park as low as it is
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.