[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this once and for all How can she slap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: howcanshe.jpg (9KB, 426x343px) Image search: [Google]
howcanshe.jpg
9KB, 426x343px
Let's settle this once and for all

How can she slap?
>>
>>81128085
you go
>>
>>81128085
Feminist double standards and libcuck white knights.
>>
>>81128973
But by feminist standards he's within his rights to hit her

It's by traditionalism he's seen as a violent aggressor and her, an innocent who should be protected
>>
>>81128085
It's part of the show.
>>
I have no idea what you guys are talking about but I'm pretty sure it's this >>81129061

TV is for entertainment. ALL shows are scripted.
>>
A woman's slap is much less powerful than a mans so for him to react with a slap is an overreaction
>>
>>81128085
I don't really have that much of a problem with the woman. Her job was to provoke him, and while she went too far and outside of the rules, it's understandable that she would throw a slap in the heat of the moment.

The guy's actions are of course also acceptable. He was slapped, and reciprocated equally. None of them sustained any serious or lasting damage, and he simply stood up for himself.

The problem is all the white knight faggots who ganged up on him like cowards, simply for standing up for himself. If I could kick every single one of them in the balls, I would. Fuck them.
>>
Every time you hear a dude cheering on the hypothetical assault of a woman in the name of equality you can just tell they want to abuse them
>>
He became a minor celebrity with his own show after this. He should thank her.
>>
>>81128085
Fucking basterd!
>>
How can *YOU* slap you bloody basterd!
>>
She shouldn't have slapped him, but it's pretty clear in the video he hit her with far more force than she did.
>>
>>81129473
Either female or cuck
>>
>>81129268
And a Chihuahua's bite hurts less than a Pitbulls.

Doesn't make the Chihuahua fit for human interaction.
>>
>>81131072
what?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

she deserved it
>>
>>81128085
He lost all his steam after that slap. Should've wrecked that white-knight cuck too.
In all seriousness, though, the two guys were being idiots. It was a tv show and they were just supposed to go along with it. Dunno why they decided to act like smartasses. Probably didn't want to look like pussies on tv or something.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.