[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of Inside Llewyn Davis (2013)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What was the point of Inside Llewyn Davis (2013)?
>>
I fucking hate when movies portray men with depression as funny
>>
>>81127949
I don't think the Coens can help themselves but I don't think anything about Llewyn was especially fun. Do you have an example showing what you mean?
It was pretty funny at times but I didn't think they romanticized depression.
>>
>>81127767
To get you to watch almost 2 hours of a movie thinking that something, anything will actually happen.
>>
Coens made two good films: The Big Lebowski and No Country for Old Men, others are garbage.
>>
>>81129366
TBL is trash.
>>
>>81127767
To be awesome.
>>
>>81129366
Many of their movies are better than Big Lebowski
>>
>>81129403
>>81129588
I wouldn't say that, it's just that the film is a meme, but it's great, same with Pulp Fiction.
>>
Batman v Superman
>>
>>81127767
What's the point of you (faggot)
>>
>>81127767
It would have been better if the new Jean's boyfriend was black

Also...woman keeping a baby from a white father? Not realistic at all, that moment should have been cut from the movie.
>>
>>81127767
to make us be extremely sexually attracted to oscar isaac. it worked.
>>
>>81129878
I really wonder if you think you're funny when you write this kind of stuff.
>>
>>81130065
since when criticizing a funny is funny? I don't get it.
>>
>>81130108
*movie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.