[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they come up with the song without Marty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

How did they come up with the song without Marty?
>>
>>
>>81117343
it was always Marty the white man invented rock and roll
>>
>>81119594
But who invented it originally for marty to have heard it in his time and thus learn to play it?
>>
>>81119699
>thinking BttF handles time travel with any logic or consistency
>>
>>81119699
Marty, duh
>>
>>81119699
Chuck Berry would have eventually written the song either way
>>
>>81117343
Chuck "Fart" Berry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3_izsNHl-8
>>
>>81119699
The Blues, you dumb fuck.
>>
File: timeline.jpg (6KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.jpg
6KB, 282x179px
That's not how time travel works in the BTTF universe. Instead, they have different timelines.
>chuck berry wrote it in the original 1950s or so
>marty goes back in time, thus starting a new timeline
If you are wondering how Marty exists in the 50s considering he has mass from the future, well BTTF like the other anon said, doesn't have logic or consistency beyond "set the date and reach 88mph".
>>
>>81119744
This.

Marvin even says "You know that new song you're working on? "
>>
>>81119822
Mass from the future or past shouldn't be a problem since it's still within the same universe. Time is just another dimension, like x and y. Traveling through time, from the perspective of the universe as a whole, is no different than moving from point A to point B
>>
>>81119924
Doesn't he say "new sound you're looking for?"
>>
>>81119699
it's a time paradox.
>>
>>81119962
Great Scott!

Now I'm not sure and i think you may be right.
>>
>>81119928
Brainlett here. It took me a little while but I think I get your explanation, you are right, thanks!
>>
>>81119699
Marty IS Chuck Berry
>>
Because Doc went back and repaired all the fuck ups Marty created off screen

>Hey brother
>You talking to me old man?
>Yeah you, black man, brother
>Watcha want old man?
>Here's a tape, I want you to play this song
>Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit niggga watermelon hoes guns shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

And the rest as they say, is history.
>>
im more interested in how they had a Gibson 335 from 1959 in 1955
>>
>>81120413
I guess the dog wasn't the first time traveller after all.
>>
Chuck Berry liked to pee on people.
>>
>>81119699
the black Chuck Berry killed the real one (Marty using a fake name) and stole his song and his name
>>
>>81120519
Degrading women is something alphas do. Don't be jealous of their ability to do things consentually.
>>
>>81119699
Zemeckis is a hack
>>
>>81119699

>What is a closed time loop?
>>
>>81120519
Didn't he get caught putting cameras in the women's bathrooms at his restaurant?
>>
>>81120519
don't we all?
>>
>>81120519
http://efukt.com/21881_Chuck_Berry_Farting_On_Hookers.html

is this kino?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.