[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Revenge Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1297.jpg (110KB, 990x966px)
IMG_1297.jpg
110KB, 990x966px
> wife aborts your child and leaves you for a wealthy alpha male

> stand her up on a date

BRUTAL
>>
>>81117219
More like

>wealthy alpha male cheats on her
>he isn't very wealthy at all
>she fails as an artist

>beta writes what will become a bestseller
>he will probably make a ton of money
>he doesn't give a fuck about her
>>
>>81117260
>he doesn't give a fuck about her
To a point where he remembers to text her in 19 years and give her the manuscript and stand her up on a date.
>>
>>81117260
>dedicates book to ex-wife
>doesn't care

lol
>>
>>81117219
He doesn't stand her up on a date. He denies her a rekindling of their relationship when her current one with the jock isn't working out at all. She was hoping to rekindle the flame. Tough luck.
>>
>>81117477
Is he omnipotent? Maybe she's having the time of her life? How the fuck would he know the dire straights her marriage is in.
>>
>implying he existed at all
He was a figment of her imagination
>>
>>81117524
By her responding to his invitation. If she's living the life of Riley she's hardly going to want to meet up with her ex, whose child she aborted.
>>
>plebs still think he actually stood up on the date

he was a beta who probably sperged out on going to the date
>>
>>81117524
Maybe it was a shot in the dark, a "read how i artistically shit on you" and then she shows interest and he's like "oh yeah? You'll see bitch"
>>
>>81117751
>his invitation

She invited him via e-mail
>>
>>81117804
>Projecting this much
Was he fapping to hentai dating sims too?
>>
>>81117830
He sent her a sort of open invitation along with the manuscript.
>>
>>81117884
I don't remember that

What I do remember is when she e-mails him saying "much to talk about want to eat food? :)" and he replies "yes just say place and time i will definitely show up and be there :^)"
>>
>>81117959
Along with the manuscript, he sent a letter that says he'll be in L.A. soon.
>>
>>81118023
Now that you say it I can remember the piece of paper that says L.A. on it
>>
Film name?
>>
>>81119828
Nocturnal Animals
>>
>>81120112
cheers
>>
Didn't she end up keeping the kid?
>>
>>81121210
No.
>>
I assumed Jake's character didn't make it to their date because he was bleeding out in the desert.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.