[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here are your crab legs, sir.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1482370213970.png (222KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
1482370213970.png
222KB, 300x412px
Here are your crab legs, sir.
>>
>>81113811
and here is my wife, robert
>>
>>81113811
KINO

>M
E
> M
E
>S
>>
>>81113811
I was told these came with some complimentary mice for my falcon?
>>
y-you too
>>
>>81113811
ROBERT THE SHOWER DRAINS ARE BLOCKED
>>
>>81113811
I assume those come with a complimentary anvil
>>
File: QEtc8sv.jpg (21KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
QEtc8sv.jpg
21KB, 450x449px
>>81113811
>>
File: 1467652066448.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467652066448.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>Want to see Song to Song opening night
>Decide to prebook ticket
>Find only cinemahouse in the area without NSP
>It's a quote-along cinema
>Don't want to be fined for misremembering word so decide to order script from cinema website
>$40 plus tip
>Proceed to preorder ticket
>Essay question, 4000 words on 'The Thin Red Line: Postindustrial infantilist dogma or trailblazing ode to identity multilinearilism in the modern age?'
>Completely forgot to prepare, but manage to get something down
>Lose marks for failing to reference enough papers by authors of colour, but scrape by
>Nearly there
>ATTENTION: This theatre has just introduced a No Singles Policy
>Ohshitohshit
>"Please provide scanned copies of both you and your partners passports, birth certificates and at least 5 years of employment history with references"
>Fail to gather documents in 10 minute timeslot
>No Singles Taskforce agents dispatched to my home
>Try to swallow the cyanide molar I have in case of such an event, turns out to be filled with halal-approved Tango
>Tried in front of Cinemilitary Tribunal
>One charge of gross theatrical misconduct
>One charge of attempted breach of NSP
>One charge of being willfully single
>One charge of hate crime due to lack of Inuit authors cited in my essay response
>Found guilty on all four
>6 months in the Cinema Brig
>On release day, forget to tip my CO
>Sentenced to three months hard labour in the popcorn mines

Interested to see if Mallick can pull it off all the same
>>
File: iamtheonewhoknocks.jpg (3MB, 3008x1960px) Image search: [Google]
iamtheonewhoknocks.jpg
3MB, 3008x1960px
>>81113811
Here you are. Crab legs, sir.
>>
>>81116637
damn you poor soul
i know what it is to work in popcorn mines
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.