[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is there still hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>is there still hope
>>
>>81110475
it's going to be the ultimate pleb filter
>>
>>81110475
I doubt this version of pennywise will be as scary or creepy as Tim Curry's version.
>>
>>81110475
>the scene were 5 boys and one young bull take turns to impregnate a 12 year old girl

jesus christ Stephen what were you thinking
>>
>>81110475
I thought the trailer looked pretty good, but I haven't seen the original either so I can't compare it to anything.
>>
File: storyboard1.png (581KB, 526x532px) Image search: [Google]
storyboard1.png
581KB, 526x532px
What the fuck is pic related going to be? I heard there are probably no Universal horror movie monsters in this version. Eddie faces the leper. Mike faces the burnt up niggers. Bill faces Georgie. Is Slender Man going to torment Ben for being fat?
>>
>>81110937

Curry's was more camp than scary.
>>
>>81111126
I'm pretty sure we are getting the werewolf. You can see it's hand growing claws in the trailer
Not sure if we will get the mummy
>>
>>81110475

The TV movie was fucking garbage. Curry carried that movie and nothing else. There isn't really much of a bar to overcome.
>>
>>81111267
Yeah, It is one of the most overrated movies ever. Yes, Curry is great in it and enjoyable to watch, but he's so campy it's not even scary. Other than him the movie is dull.
>>
>>81110475
> unneccesary remake #421300468121
yeah fuck this
>>
>>81111226
I hope we get the mummy and the fridge leaches. Best parts of the book.
>>
>>81111126
>Mike faces the burnt up niggers

How does that happen when Barb herself said they couldn't put the Black Spot in this film? Are they just going to show them and then maybe talk about the fire at the Black Spot in the next movie? I was really hoping they would include that.
>>
>>81111458
>but he's so campy it's not even scary.
Nigger you have absolutely no idea how many clown phobias he created with that movie.
>>
>>81111625

Yes, in preteens who watched it as kids. I saw it when it originally aired and I fucking love it by the way, also IT is one of my favorite books. This movie is a whole different thing. It has to be scary for adults, it's an R rated movie. Whether they can pull it off or not is yet to be seen but goddamn do I hope they can.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.