[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a bigger cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

Name a bigger cuck
>>
>>81107711
You
>>
>>81107711
Half the characters on Voyager.
>>
>>81107711
Worf
>>
>>81107742
Only Janeway and Chakotai were cucks
>>
>>81107711
Patrick Stewart
>>
Riker easily
>>
File: Harry_Kim,_2378.jpg (24KB, 402x514px) Image search: [Google]
Harry_Kim,_2378.jpg
24KB, 402x514px
>>81107711
Harry Kim
He never got promoted from ensign, turned down a chance to bang seven of nine, and died in that one episode and was replaced with a version of himself from a parallel voyager
>>
Does asian qt cheats on him?

I just saw the episode when "ghosts" take over the bodies of O'brian, Troi and Data and she stood by him and does not give off the cheating type vibe.

Also I'm watching the episode with the androgynous aliens and it's painful boring, finally a topic not even Star Trek can make interesting: fagness. In the whole series is the first episode I didn't pause when leaving the room.
>>
>>81107745
Explain
>>
>>81107781
Seven, The Doctor, Harry Kim, Ensign Vorik, Neelix
>>
>>81107745
He's a deadbeat dad not a cuck
>>
>>81107848
Keiko cheated on Miles while she was on that botany trip to Bajor in DS9. Molly also makes a comment the same episode about how the chief isn't her daddy, and Keiko dismisses it yet again as "It's just a phase, Miles."

Miles and Keiko's relationship was such bullshit. Keiko didn't want to marry Miles in the first place, and only did so once Data guilt tripped her in to it (on accident). Then the only reason why they stayed together was because she got pregnant. After that she would constantly bitch about how she was willing to give up her marriage in favor of her career. First episode of DS9 - Threatens to leave him and go back to earth to live with her mom because the station was shitty. Constantly makes a scene in the promenade in front of everyone about little things, always threatening to leave him and go back to earth until he comes up with some distraction to keep her busy, like teaching. Various members point out that the marriage isn't working, including Quark, Odo, Garrak, and Bashir, who has enough balls to criticize Miles on his marriage and say that it was no secret that their marriage was barely together as it is. Then the Dominion scare off the station residents, Keiko closes the school, and Miles is stuck in a bad place again. Ultimately he tells her to go to Bajor for 6 months and to take Molly, and when she comes back she never wants to sleep with him or spend time with him, doesn't want to pretty herself up for him, and constantly talks about another man in front of him that she met on Bajor. Molly also says that Miles isn't her dad. And then Keiko extends her expedition on Bajor, putting her work in front of her marriage yet again, this time without a second thought because she's got molly and doesn't want to be with Miles now that she's got that Bajoran boy toy.
>>
>>81107848
He suspects her multiple times, quite reasonably. He could have gotten her back when things got weird with Kira, but did not.
>>
>>81107848
>Does asian qt cheats on him?

>Fuck only once in years
>Goes to Bajor for months
>Come back
>"I'm pregnant"
>"But we did it only once?"
She got them Bajoran cocks.
>>
>>81107873
how were they cucks?

Janeway got cucked by her love interest on Earth which found another woman pretty fast
and Chakotay got cucked by Seska
>>
>>81107905
He really shouldn't be raising kid. It's one thing for a halfie brought up in Human society to LARP like he's a Klingon, but making a kid part of it is wrong.
>>
>>81107917
Holy shit, DS9 sounds like hell for poor O'brian,
I'm glad I still have plenty of TNG to go through.
>>81107919
>>81107927
Fucking whore
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>81107919
>He could have gotten her back when things got weird with Kira, but did not.

>Not fucking Kira Nerys
>Not going to parallel universe to be evil Kira Nerys' sex slave.
What's the fucking point of DS9 if you don't fuck them?
>>
File: 1442820087110.jpg (61KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1442820087110.jpg
61KB, 530x530px
>>81107917
>>
File: Golden Dukats.png (589KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Dukats.png
589KB, 576x864px
>>81108060

>What's the fucking point of DS9 if you don't fuck them?

tru dat
>>
>>81107803
>tricked into raising an alien kid that's not his
>unwillingly cloned twice despite murderous hatred of clones; forced by circumstance to allow second clone to live bearing his face and reputation
>imzadi gets ruined by BKC
>third genders issue queries about his sexual organs
>offered command repeatedly but prefers to exist as beta
Riker definitely comes close.
>>
>>81108027
>DS9 sounds like hell for poor O'brian,
Oh don't forget the aliens who programmed the experience of being tortured for 20 years into Obrien's mind because they thought he had broken a law of theres and considered mindfucking criminals to be more humane than real punishment.
>>
>>81107711
> First season: we don't have what you call "marriages" anymore
> last season and movies: everyone is getting hitched.

Not staying true to Roddenberry's hippie vision.
>>
>>81107935
Technically Seska was trying to cuck the Kazon she ran off to by injecting herself with Chakotai's spunk, but it didn't take. Chakotai also had some pretty obvious unrequited feelings towards Janeway.
Seven was gay for Chakotai towards the end of the series, but he didn't think twice about her - again, silently carrying a torch or Janeway.
The Doctor was gay for Seven but she friendzoned him just as he was working up the nerve to spill his spaghetti. Later he did in fact profess his love but she stayed cold.
Harry was cucked by the alien posing as the holographic volleyball instructor, who instead chose to stalk Tuvok.
Vorik pursued Be'Lana semi-seriously just before and during his pon farr, but she ran off to a planet with Tom on an away team instead, and later after actually fighting Vorik (ostensibly to the death) rather than fucking him, made clear to Tom that she was interested.
Neelix got dropped by Kes while she was possessed by the dictator of some backwater planet, but then when she was free of his mental hold the relationship was still over. He left the crew when he found a single mother to shack up with.
>>
>>81108129
>imzadi gets ruined by BKC
Troi went back to Riker afterwards, and Ezri rejected Worf in favor of Julian despite having Jadzia's memories. Worf was hung like a hamster.
>>
>>81108161
>we don't have what you call "marriages" anymore
wut
>>
File: The traveller's teachings.jpg (34KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
The traveller's teachings.jpg
34KB, 720x544px
>>81108161

>Not staying true to Roddenberry's hippie vision.

Gene's vision was going to be a space wonder kid shitty show, him dying early during TNG's airing saved the show from being garbage.
>>
>>81108136
Also don't forget that he gets killed and replaced by an alternate timeline oBrein
>>
>>81108129
>implying Riker didn't drop the alien kid to some other poor guy and that's why he never showed up again

also Thomas Riker ended up in a prison to never be heard again, that's another problem that solved himself
>>
File: latest[5].jpg (181KB, 1342x1037px) Image search: [Google]
latest[5].jpg
181KB, 1342x1037px
biggest cuck is yar
>muh rape gangs
>get raped by romulans
>child hates the federation and i got iced.
>muh data i was drunk.
>>
>>81108278
What the fuck is all this killing people and replacing them?
>>
File: opinion.jpg (40KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
opinion.jpg
40KB, 450x340px
>>81108259
I don't agree with your opinion, but I do agree with your filename
>>
>>81108435
Happens every time you sleep, friendo.
>>
>>81108376
So how does a Federation colony fail that bad?
>keep in mind this was before Berman fucked things up
>>
>>81107781
They raised a family moron.
>>
>>81108632
(You)
>>
>>81107781
Neelix raised another man's kid.

He's a megacuck.
>>
>>81108575
the planets holodecks went offline for an hour.
>>
>>81108979
lol
>>
>>81107711
Odo
>>
>>81107711
My husband
>>
>>81109886
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
The guy who ruins every Star Trek thread does not want to participate in this one. We have a rare chance here to make a Trekthread without that guy making cancerposts.
>>
>>81107826

>died in that one episode and was replaced with a version of himself from a parallel voyager

then even had a nice chuckle about it afterwards
>>
>>81107917
This bitch needed to be put in her place
>>
File: Scott BLACKEDula.jpg (989KB, 1488x5088px) Image search: [Google]
Scott BLACKEDula.jpg
989KB, 1488x5088px
>>81107711
>>
Reminder that Miles O'Brien died in 3x7- Visionary and another Miles has been raising his daughter since.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.