[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was nothing wrong with killing the Crystalline Entity.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Datalore.jpg (40KB, 511x400px) Image search: [Google]
Datalore.jpg
40KB, 511x400px
There was nothing wrong with killing the Crystalline Entity.
>>
correct, however there was nothing wrong with trying to communicate either
>>
>>81105522
Yes there was. It was killing people. Do you try to talk to the bear that is attacking your family? No, you shoot the fucker. Picard was an idiot in this episode.
>>
they were pissed at her because she got the enterprise chasing down the crystalline entity under false pretenses.
>>
>>81105496
>killing a giant snowflake
>>
>>81105555
>Do you try to talk to the bear that is attacking your family?
No, but it wasn't attacking anyone when they tried. If you can track the bear and have the possibility of reasoning with it that there's some unguarded beehives nearby that would make a much more adequate meal, it would be a valid option.
>>
>>81105555
it wasnt killing anyone at the time
>>
File: shipOfLights.jpg (27KB, 589x441px) Image search: [Google]
shipOfLights.jpg
27KB, 589x441px
>>81105496

That's one pleb tier mysterious crystal ship.
>>
>>81106505
It's not a ship but thanks for making me take your bait.
>>
>>81106575
It's a ship by some definitions of ship.
>>
>>81105744
It had just killed trillions in neighboring systems though
>>
>>81107431
"some"
>>
>>81106575
It's not a bear either
>>
>>81107620
It's a bear by some definitions of bear.
>>
>>81107659
>>81107620
Thread's off to a great start boys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.