[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck it. Y'all want to write a script?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 13

File: screenplaypage.png (45KB, 254x266px) Image search: [Google]
screenplaypage.png
45KB, 254x266px
I'm not looking for shiposters and trolls. I know there have to be at least a handful of people on this board who would want to actually write a script together. Who's in?
>>
What kind of script?
>>
>>81103520
If /lit/ can write a novel we can write a script
I'll bump for you OL
>>
>>81103520
I'm down. What do you want to do?
>>
>>81103520
What ya thinkin?
>>
>>81103544

Seems like comedy would suit the people who browse this board best, but I'm open to other ideas. Did you have something in mind?
>>
>>81103520
bump + totally down
>>
I have a decent writing pedigree. I'd be down!
>>
>>81103586
Not comedy.
>>
i'm hip on this, family
>>
>>81103612
How about spooks?
>>
>>81103586

The Anti-Social Network. Pleeeeaaase.
>>
>>81103563
>>81103585
>>81103588
>>81103605

Okay, boys. I was thinking comedy, but one guy has already said no to that. What do the rest of you think?
>>
>>81103670
this is actually a really good idea, the story of 4chan and m00tykins, the anti social network
>>
I've written a few features, all need polish of various kinds, but I got an all hour a day job.

Then I lost the job, so I'm looking to get back into writing more consistently. Group writing projects can be fun, it's just the organizational aspect that's a bitch.
>>
>>81103700
In my opinion I think a comedy like The Nice Guys would be cool. Mix in a little crime element.
>>
>>81103586

>Did you have something in mind?

Not really. I have my own projects to work on, but I'm always open to a project that interests me.

I think I'd prefer doing a genre script, and not a straight up comedy.
>>
>>81103708
imagine the stupid snacks drama in a film
>>
>>81103708
I would love to have a movie about moot out there. It'd be dope as hell.
>>
>>81103736
>>81103736

A crime comedy would be fun.
>>
NEXT SET OF DUBS DECIDES THE SUBJECT MATTER
>>
>>81103772

Have Jesse Eisenberg as Moot and it would be fucking kino.
>>
>>81103752
>>81103772
exactly, and all the information is out there right now and its easy to talk to m00t and Snacks is an attention whore so he'll jump on it
>>
I already started to write a creepy love story, I would to continue, better if it shift to comedy or whatever
>>
>>81103795
I vote crime comedy.
>>
>>81103520
From some stuff on 4 chan i think a horror flick would go well. And horror even if its shitty is still fun to watch. Maybe something like the famous catfish thread but its sort of a serial killer type deal?
>>
>>81103827
Okay never mind I vote Moot biopic
>>
Crime comedy. Someone else said it earlier, and I like this level of cooperation.
>>
>>81103833

OKAY. THIS WILL BE THE SUBJECT MATTER.

What's the creepy love story about, anon?
>>
>>81103827

>it's easy to talk to moot

Wrong. But Snacks would probably tell you what you wanna know.
>>
>>81103868
Okay so crime comedy or Moot biopic?
>>
>>81103855
Bump this
>>
>>81103895

A horror film about moot.
>>
>>81103877
How about a girl who falls in love with a guy who unbeknownst to her had been stalking her for months? Big payoff is when she finds a file with voyeur pics of her.
>>
>>81103895
Crime/comedy with horror elements maybe?
>>
>>81103895

Why not both? Social Network style biopic that deliberately embellishes aspects of the story for comedy effect done in a tongue in cheek manner to honor the nature of the subject matter.
>>
>>81103520

Ive been working on three different screenplays at the moment. Ive been having a hard time buckling down on one and getting it done.
>>
>>81103855
4CHANCU?
m00t biopic + spinoffs from each board, x, k and pol would make great films
>>
>>81103520
It should have planes in it

Just at some point, planes
>>
Okay okay okay. I don't know much about Moot, but audiences love fluffed up drama right? Why don't we inject a bit of the FBI's interest in 4chan into the biopic.

Has Moot ever gotten into any documented trouble or anything like that?
>>
>>81103520
I don't want to write a script with anybody on this shit board.
>>
>>81103955

Kind of like Norm Macdonald's book. For the most part it's true, but every once in a while throw in ridiculous stories for comedic/horror effect, never telling the audience what's real or what's not, to make the story more entertaining.
>>
>>81104020

One time when 4chan leaked Sarah Palins email password he had to go to court and the judge asked him about 4chan lingo and it was fucking hilarious.
>>
File: Belgrade.png (284KB, 933x1967px) Image search: [Google]
Belgrade.png
284KB, 933x1967px
Writing a script for this, but thinking it would be a better book.

I doubt it'll be touched, but perhaps if it's a comedy from the eyes of a Serbian citizen watching it unfold before his eyes....
>>
INT. BEDROOM - DAY

There's your start. Next.
>>
So I just read that Moot had to talk to the FBI in 2010. Why?
>>
File: d22NqpjOcXZ8Q.gif (404KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
d22NqpjOcXZ8Q.gif
404KB, 300x255px
>>81104042
>>
>>81104066
See! Shit like this would be great, and humorous!
>>
File: 1298574546091.jpg (23KB, 246x281px) Image search: [Google]
1298574546091.jpg
23KB, 246x281px
>>81103700
Romantic comedy with pedophilia
>>
>SCENE: An empty airfield. We see CIA agent BILL WILSON thumbs in his belt loops. He stands in a POWER STANCE.
>>
A moving real life love story about an SS Auschwitz guard and the Jewess who loved him with all her heart.

Crematorium of the Heart
>>
DONT LET THIS DIE!

Moot biopic pls.
>>
The movie starts the day moot hands over the keys to 4chan. Have that be your central point, constantly cutting to various stories/ controversies moot dealt with throughout his time with the website. Some of them real (Palin's emails, etc) some of them fake for comedic/ horror effect.
>>
>>81104083

See >>81104066
>>
>>81104186

I REFUSE TO LET THIS DIE
>>
>>81104190
At some point we have to have Anita's crew entering as antagonists.
>>
>>81104160
and necrophilia plus feet
>>
>>81104183
Fantasy seems to be hot right now so a holocaust film would be a big hit
>>
Fuck it, I want to write a script for a Moot biopic. I mean look at all the shit he has done. Most influential person in 2008? That could be a huge turning point for the character.
>>
>>81104254

I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>81104296
It was a joke anon, why are you bringing politics into this
>>
God damn it the baneposters and edgy teenagers have detected this thread.

But you know what? That might actually be an idea.

Have the script written in the 'unreliable narrator' format. Start it off as a cut and dry biopic about moot, but then have it shift to crazy shit like moot actually being Hitler, moot being on a plane with the CIA, shit like that. Kind of a loving tribute to how retarded the site he created is.
>>
>>81104288

Just please don't mention Gamergate. I want to remember him as he was. Not as an 8schizo conspiracy theory.
>>
>>81103520
English major reporting in.
Let's fuck that shit called legacy of totalitarianism in a tundra.
>>
Now here's the big question:

At the end, is Moot supposed to seem like a decent dude, or a Zuck-ish character?
>>
A script based on moot and 4chan but without using his name or the site's name to avoid legal issues and paying him. Plus we can make shit up.
It should be about a lonely teen living with his single mother who creates a web site to talk to people with similar interests. Drama comes from stalker, pedos, and fbi.
>>
>>81103877
Mine is about a bee which seeing her past life discover she was a dinosaur, in love with other one. Then they sadly died and reborn in bee n boy. They find each other, fall again in love, but the deal is that the bee is much older then him
>>
>>81104383
See I like this idea, it gets away from all the legalities while writing it!
>>
>>81104383
Twist: there is no moot. It was all a honeypot
>>
>>81104183
>she would of been gassed if she didn't sing at her highly illegal lovers birthday party
Holy fucking kek my sides were not prepared
>>
>>81104375

Moot was too good for us. We're "the asshole of the internet" and he's actually a really nice dude. So he should be portrayed as such.
>>
>>81103942
I'd like to put this in my story or whatever story
>>
>>81104375

In a way, he's created a holding cell for all of the awful shit on the internet. Who knows, if it weren't for him creating this godforsaken site the retards here might be running amok all over the place instead of occasionally raiding.
>>
How do we collaborate on this? Google docs?
>>
[Christopher Poole stares intently at the federal agent at the other end of the table]

Poole: .....a newfag

Fed: Excuse me?

[Poole smirks but quickly straightens his face]

Poole: New users are referred to as "Newfags" sir

[The federal agent's eyebrows jut upwards, he begins to smile]
>>
>>81104516

Probably.
>>
File: 133.png (579KB, 1008x1016px) Image search: [Google]
133.png
579KB, 1008x1016px
Gibson!
>>
moot should be played by a black man
>>
>>81104431
Your side have a great fantasy anon
>>
Does anyone else remember that moot used to be fat? I mean, moot shouldn't be fat in the script or anything, except maybe in flashback, but I remember he used to be pretty chubby around the time he created 4chan. I don't have the picture but I'm sure someone else does.
>>
>>81103708
The best part is that Jesse Eisenberg could totally pass as Moot just as well as Zuckerburg.
>>
>>81104528
Fuck that
>>
>>81104740
Eisenberg looks way more like Moot than he does Zuck
>>
>>81104740

He didn't look like Zuckerberg at all. But he looks almost exactly like moot. Speaking of Zuck the dude who played him in that skit on MDE: World Peace could totally be moot too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
>>
>>81104492
And among the retards he like so much a girl. And begin the stalking, watching her photos first
>>
File: 1467521917603.jpg (113KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467521917603.jpg
113KB, 640x480px
>>
>>81104968

I don't even know what your trying to say here.
>>
>>81104985

>that dorkly lil smile

MUH HEART
>>
I didn't understand, this thread is about writing screenplay together or talking about fuck zuck
>>
>>81105042

Writing a screenplay about fuck zuck.
>>
>>81105096

>Moot raises his hand to be sworn in under oath.

>Record scratch. Scene pauses.

>Moot: Yep. That's me. You're probably wondering how I got here. Well.. it's a long story...

>Teenage Wasteland starts playing.
>>
>>81105005
Is about >>81104492 the retards who go in that shit holding cell website created by that guy
>>
Bump. Don't let us down, OP.
>>
He looking out everything n feeling world boss. We cannot write something already wrote. I vote for crime comedy
>>
Bump for whatever.

How's this gonna work? Too lazy to read entire thread
>>
About something about Web first
>>
>>81104383 n >>81104492 is the begin
>>
>>81105936

>Interviewer: So, Mr. Poole, all in all would you say you're happy with the impact you've had on the world?

>Moot sits in stoic silence for a moment. A garbled mess of various screaming voices is just barely audible. Words like "Lol" "Fag" and "Roody Poo" can be made out above the static.

>Interviewer: Mr. Poole?

>Moot, still staring into the distance: Should I be?
>>
>inb4 another memelover happens.
>>
Fuck all you fags and OP. I'm gonna write this trainwreck myself. I know jack shit about 4chan or moot, and I've never written a screenplay before, but here goes.

PART 1 OF ?

>FADE IN

>INT. OFFICE, DAY

>A man pushes a mail cart down the pathway of cubicles, stopping occasionally to hand off packages. We see a letter with the name "C. Poole" on the front of it. The mail guy stops his cart and grabs it.

Mail guy: Mr. Poole?

A slender young man with a bizarrely giant head looks up from his computer. This is Christopher Poole, aka m00t.
>>
>>81106842

Go on...
>>
>>81106842

PART 2 OF ?

>Moot nervously takes the letter and smiles at the mail guy.

>Moot: Uh... thanks

>Mail guy: At least it's not another dozen pizzas.

>Moot: Yeah ha ha y-you too.

>The mail guy stares at Moot.

>Mail guy: What?

>Moot: Uh... (chuckles nervously) I just mean...

>He shrugs his shoulders at lets out a loud forced laugh. The mail guy stares at him for another minute, then walks off.

>Mail guy: Fucking weirdo.

>Moot collapses into his chair. Every day with that.
>>
>>81106964

PART 3 OF ?

>Moot sits in his chair for a moment, contemplating suicide. Eventually he decides instead to open the envelope that had been so awkwardly delivered to him.

>Moot: So weird. I don't think I've gotten a physical letter since I started working here.

>He opens the letter and pulls out a piece of paper. He unfolds it, and begins reading.

>Moot (reading): Moot. You have to come back, bro. The site needs you. They're planning something awful, bro. Not the regular school shooting or child prostitution rings, something worse. I know you wanted to get out bro, I don't blame you. But you're the only one who can stop it. Signed...

>Moot looks up, a look of horror on his face. His hand holding the letter goes limp. As it falls to his side, we can see the very bottom of the page, with handwritten letters saying

>"Signed, Zyzz"
>>
>>81107167

Please continue.
>>
>>81107167

PART 4 OF ?

>Moot sits at his desk, motionless. What did the note mean? A black man, tall, built, and handsome, walks into the doorway of his cubicle.

>Man: Hey, Poole. What the hell's wrong with you?

>Moot looks up.

>Moot: Oh, hey Tyrone. I don't know. I just got this weird letter from...

>He trails off for a minute.

>Moot: It... it doesn't matter. What's up?

>Tyrone: Nothing much. Me and a couple of the guys were thinking about ditching early and hitting the bar. You in?

>Moot: Oh, nah man. I've got some stuff to finish up.

>Tyrone: You sure?

>Moot's phone starts to ring. He nervously starts to reach for it.

>Moot: Sorry man. Gonna have to take a rain check.

>Tyrone: Suit yourself.

>Moot picks up the phone as Tyrone walks away.

>Moot: Poole here.

>Voice on phone: Moot. Listen to me very carefully. In two minutes everyone in your building will be dead, and you will be too unless you do exactly what I say...
>>
>>81107601
I'M AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT
>>
File: 1473467302454.jpg (261KB, 718x536px) Image search: [Google]
1473467302454.jpg
261KB, 718x536px
>>81107601
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?
>>
>>81107601

KEEP GOIN, ANON.
>>
>>81107601

PART 5 OF ?

>Moot: What? What the hell are you talking about?

>Voice on phone: There's no time to explain! In thirty seconds they're going to start opening fire. You have to get out now!

>Moot: How... why should I believe you?

>Voice on phone: I can't make you believe me. All I can do is ask you to, because if you die here then all is lost. Get to the fire escape now!

>Dial tone. Moot stares at the phone for a beat. Slowly, he gets up out of his chair, and starts to make his way down the hall. He looks up at the clock on the wall.

>20 seconds.

>As he rounds a corner, he runs into Tyrone.

>Tyrone: Hey, man. What's the rush? I thought you were staying late?

>Moot looks up at the clock. Ten seconds.

>Moot: Come with me. NOW.

>Tyrone: The fuck..?

>Moot grabs his arm and the walk to the fire escape. He takes one look back at the clock.

>3...2...1...
>>
>>81107885

More!
>>
>>81107885

Gonna take a smoke break after this one. If you fags want more let me know.

PART 6 OF ?

>Moot tries to push open the fire exit, but his slender arms just don't have the strength to open it.

>Tyrone: Chris, what the fuck are you-

>Gunshots and screams ring out from a distance.

>Moot: FUCK!

>Tyrone: OH SHIT NIGGA YOU GOTS TA MOVE WHITE BOI!

>Tyrone kicks the door to the fire exit open. He grabs Moot and throws him over his shoulder.

>Tyrone: FEETS DON'T FAIL ME NOW!

>He begins charging down the stairs at top speed as bullets begin whizzing by their heads.

>Gunman: THE FIRE ESCAPE!

>Tyrone: SHEEEEEET!

As Tyrone barrels down the stairs a beautiful girl stands at the next level, looking horrified.

>Girl: Tyrone! Chris! What's happening!? These men just started shooting and-

>Tyrone: OUT MY WAY MISS LADY MA'AM!

>Tyrone uses his free hand to push her over the railing. She plummets to her death as Tyrone continues his charge.

>Moot: Holy shit...
>>
>>81108320
i want more but i'm also going to bed
>>
File: 1490413781291.jpg (21KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
1490413781291.jpg
21KB, 218x265px
>>81108320
>but his slender arms just don't have the strength to open it.
>>
>>81108320

>Girl: Tyrone! Chris! What's happening!? These men just started shooting and-

>Tyrone uses his free hand to push her over the railing. She plummets to her death as Tyrone continues his charge.

I was drinking something, damn it! Anyways, don't stop. I'm getting pretty into this.
>>
>>81103827
if social network could be a movie
why couldn't a social movement be one?
>>
Honestly, having a place like this polish a comedy script would be interesting.

It could never be built from the ground up this way, though.
>>
>>81108320

Okay I'm back. This thread is pretty dead so I don't know how many more of these I'll do.

PART 7 OF ?

>As Tyrone rounds past another level, two armed men burst out of the door.

>Gunman: IT'S HIM! OPEN FIRE!

>Tyrone: AW, HEEEEELL NAW!

>He grabs Moot off his shoulder and swings him at the first gunman, clubbing the gunman across the face and sending him flying into the second one. He slings Moot back over his shoulder.

>Moot: OW! GOD DAMN IT TYRONE!

>Tyrone: I'S SORRY WHITE BOI! BUT I GOTS TO DO WHAT I GOTS TO DO!

>They reach the ground floor, but before they reach the door Tyrone slips in a puddle of the girl he pushed, sending him sliding into a wall.

>Tyrone: AW SHEEET!

>Moot looks up from the floor to come face to face with the open skull of the girl. He vomits.

>Moot: Oh fuck. You'd think I'd be desensitized to this shit...

>Tyrone gets to his feet and pushes open the door. He and Moot run outside, but stop short.

>No fewer than a dozen armed men have them surrounded on all sides.

>Gunman #4: You're not getting away from this, Moot!

>Moot: Do we have a Plan B, Tyrone?

>Tyrone: THIS IS PLAN B NIGGA!
>>
>>81109048
pretty much. too many cooks in the kitchen, as they say
>>
>>81109135
>THIS IS PLAN B NIGGA!

kek
>>
File: IMG_0332.jpg (111KB, 424x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
111KB, 424x550px
Aliens come to Earth in stealth and begin stealing our resources in the form of digesting our waste. The aliens have been eating our sewage for decades and finally they reveal themselves to a young boy. His journey eventually leads the viewer to a scene in which the government is alerted that there are aliens latching their jaws onto our sewer pipes and eating our shit. The final scene features the president explaining to the extraterrestrials that that is not our food, but our waste. Pan to a deadpan shot of the alien's face. Curtain.
>>
>>81107167
dont read anything past this you fucked up and made it a shitty action movie

>flashback to young moot sitting in his room watching anime
>moot: "man that was some good animu I wish i had freinds"
> after looking depressed moot tries to cheer himself up
>opens up new tabs with hot anime tiddy
>cut to moots mother walk towards his door and knocks
>moots mom "chris honey i need to talk to you"
>cuts to moot with his pants at ankles
>freaks out cause his mother is about to open his door
>accidentally knocks over plate of spaget
>mom walks in
>mom: "son I heard you talking about your
>lack of friends and well not every has the
>easiest time with that but your good with your
>computer skills right?why dont you make
>your own site to make more friends?"
>>
>>81109135

PART 8 OF ?

>Moot: Seriously Tyrone, do you have any ideas?

>Tyrone: I GOTS ONE LEFT BOSS. YOU JUS FOLLOW MY LEAD

>Tyrone puts his hands up

>Tyrone: HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT! BLACK LIVES MATTER!

>Gunman #5: ...The fuck is he doing?

>Tyrone: AW SHIT! RUN WHITE BOY!

>The gunman open fire on Tyrone and Moot dives into the bushes.

>Tyrone (offscreen) WORLSTAAAAAR!

>Moot crawls around to the side of the building, then runs into a nearby park. He ducks under a plastic fort with no sharp edges to possibly hurt children.

>Moot: Shit. Gotta think... gotta think...

>A little girl peaks under the fort.

>Little girl: Hey, mister. What are you doing under there?

>Moot: Oh, no. Underaged girls. One of my many, many weaknesses!

To Be Continued?
>>
>>81103725
What if someone creates a google docs? Restricted access to a couple of people at first, there's always a backup of the latest approved version, and changes have to be approved by a majority of a given percent (80?), as to ensure a standard of quality.

As a suggestion, We have to describe and obey the rules of the universe in which our story takes place as to avoid as many plot holes as possible.

I'm down with whatever genre, and I like this idea>>81103708

And I second this motion >>81104190

>>81104325
What if we include gamergate at some point?
>>81108558
Is def entertaining, somebody mind saving it? Start making adjustments from that? I hate saying this, but what if this scene is just a figment of moot's imagination? His character developed PTSD after 4chan became so big and full of awful people.
>>
>>81109670

>underaged girls, one of my many, many, weakness

Your wrong there. He doesn't want to fuck little girls, anon. He just wishes to be one.
>>
So... This thread is pretty much dead? Right?
>>
>>81109693
I would do the googledocs myself but I don't have a capable computer right now. It'll be good to start as soon as possible since some people with good ideas may not be familiarized with a script format, the sooner they know it, the faster we advance.
>>
>>81110815

I wouldn't do google docs for something like this. Assholes would undoubtedly start filling it with kiddie porn stories, and suddenly you're hosting child porn. You're on the right track, but need a different way of doing it.
>>
>>81110663
not anymore!
>>
>>81104325
I think this interesting but have the unreliable narrator be just hyperbolic about some stuff, like when FBI is introduced they grab m00t like it's a top priority operation and shit.
Also even if the thread die a we can make a new one...
>>
File: 1460504238593.jpg (228KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460504238593.jpg
228KB, 1280x720px
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
>>
>>81113520
>>>/a/
>>
>>81113520
Already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
>>
>>81103520
Only script /tv/ wants to write is the prequel/expanded story to the opening of TDKR.
>>
File: 1436379317518.png (290KB, 594x609px) Image search: [Google]
1436379317518.png
290KB, 594x609px
>>81113520
>>
File: 1466436803538.gif (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1466436803538.gif
3MB, 700x394px
>>81113520
FINDS
>>
>>81113520
Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time

Meme magic is amazing.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.