[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are as bad as the people they make fun of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: eathjaertjh.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eathjaertjh.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
You guys are as bad as the people they make fun of
>>
>>81102593
And you're even worse than all of them combined.
>>
>>81102593
It's okay when it's ironic
>>
If i devote the same amount of time to something as someone else, except discuss that topic exclusively ironically than it makes me better than that other person
>>
>>81102593
i cant imagine they could be more insufferable than people like jeremy johns or whatever his name is. but maybe.
>>
>tfw have never seen something like what they're mocking
feels good
>>
every time there is a new trailer og casting info or some shit about some stupid superhero flick or star wars-movie, theres a million fucking threads about it on /tv/, filled to the brink

fucking normies
>>
>>81102919
collider videos
>>
>>81102593
Who are you talking to, OP?
>>
>>81103003
everyone on /tv/ who posts in threads about casting updates on the upcoming star wars-movies and shit like that

those threads are like 50% of /tv/
>>
>>81103097
>>81101005

proof
>>
>>81103097
so we're worse than RLM cause we make fun of them or... are you still upset about the LAUREN IM DYING stuff? is this CLASSIC GILCHRIST?
>>
>>81103207
jesus christ dude

you guys are as bad as the people RLM makes fun of, not as bad as RLM. RLM is dope

how are you not getting this
>>
What exactly is so bad about the justice league trailer? I've never actually heard anyone explain it, only "wow it's so badddd why is it tark"
>>
>>81103570
Too much desperate Marvel pandering, also Cyborg looks awful.
>>
>>81102091

further proof
>>
>>81102593
Only the DC fagboys who cry when they make fun of Synder's next piece of shit.
>>
>>81104543
>>81103195

just look at these kinds of threads that are dominating /tv/

its deplorable
>>
>>81104682
marketers.
>>
>>81102593
Some of us, yeah; some of us reply only like once a week because of the cancerous shit that is posted here regularly
>>
>>81103097
But they paid them for those threads and we just shitpost on them like the fist of the northstar.
>>
>>81102826
>implying RLM even comes close to discussing SW and capeshit for as much time as the videos theyre mocking
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.