[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do movie trailers spoil the whole film now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: spidermanhomecoming.jpg (90KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
spidermanhomecoming.jpg
90KB, 640x960px
>>
File: 1369477052695.jpg (11KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
1369477052695.jpg
11KB, 300x278px
>he watches trailers
>>
>>81099557
They are poorly made.
>>
>>81099557
The people who edit together trailers are almost always lazy as fuck. Especially when the studio knows that people will go see it no matter what so they don't need to impress.
>>
The theory goes the more a avg person knows about a movie (that they will get their money's worth) the better odds they will see it....
>>
>>81099807
But they literally spoiled teh whole film! People want surprises.
>>
>>81099570
What a cut?
>>
>>81100514
>But they literally spoiled teh whole film! People want surprises.
Thats what the post credit scene is for.
>>
I went into LIFE without seeing the trailers or even knowing Jakey poo was in it, and I came out thinking it was the best fucking movie ever

trailers are cancer
>>
>now
lmao
>>
Watch the seven samurai's trailer. Trailers spoiling the movies isn't a new thing
>>
File: shit.png (574KB, 888x913px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
574KB, 888x913px
Reminder that it's literally okay when Marvel does it. I'm not even being a DCfag, I've never seen BvS or Suicide Squad, but why does Homecoming get a free pass when people normally shit on movies that spoil the plot in their trailers?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ

This trailer is like when someone makes a webm of movie in x50 speed
>>
>>81099557
Oh, cry more you whiny little bitch.
>>
>>81099807
it's not just a theory, most people want to be spoiled
if someone whines about spoilers they're most likely going to watch the movie anyways
>>
>>81099557
it was a thing since the early 90´s
>watched The Demolitionist (1995) trailer
>spoil the whole movie
>>
> now

Go watch old movie trailers, more often than not its just an abridged version of the entire movie showing important snippets of scenes with narration.
>>
>>81099557
Because manchild cunts like you love familiarity, hate surprises and will watch this shit endlessly despite complaining about it.
>>
>watching TV
>trailer for Room comes on (not for the release, for a TV showing of the movie)
>shows them in the room, shows how they escape from the room, show them having family problems and so on, show everything being OK in the end
>literally not a single thing in the movie that's not in the trailer
>>
>>81100601
heh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.