[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watch a movie with gunfags >Someone pulls out a gun >Someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 600px-ChappieCustomVektor.jpg (34KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
600px-ChappieCustomVektor.jpg
34KB, 600x249px
>Watch a movie with gunfags
>Someone pulls out a gun
>Someone pulls or fires a gune
>They immediately start going off on any detail the film may have gotten wrong about the gun
>Doesn't matter if I fact check later and it turns out one of them was wrong, so long as they get half their callouts right they can keep doing this crap
Has anyone ever experienced this? Are AAA film productions just lazy with gun details or are these fags just desperate to appear knowledgable about something?
>>
>Are AAA film productions just lazy with gun details
yes
>>
File: the-wild-bunch-1969.jpg (2MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
the-wild-bunch-1969.jpg
2MB, 1600x2400px
>>81099485
>the perfect gun film doesn't exi-
>>
What you need to realise about these people is that there are a lot of people that their ideas and their school of thought regarding firearms and combat is the absolute truth. Many of them are amateurs that read shit online and see it as the gospel but it's even common among professionals. People that are trained in some nations armed forces see their nations training and doctrine as the only possible good idea.

Just ask people what they think about fully automatic fire. Everyone has an opinion and everyones opinion is a the only truth.
>>
hollywood is lazy with guns but they're lazy about plenty of things

/k/ types just pick up on that specifically because that's what they're obsessed with

someone obsessed with fashion history might point out anachronistic clothing in a period piece
>>
>>81100670
This.

I like to pick apart inaccuracies because it's fun, but I won't do it if the company I'm with is bothered by it. Most of my friends and family like doing it too so it's not a problem.
>>
>>81099424
>Are AAA film productions just lazy
Yes.
>>
>>81099424
>Are AAA film productions just lazy with gun details or are these fags just desperate to appear knowledgable about something?

Both
>>
File: no.jpg (27KB, 234x153px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
27KB, 234x153px
>fact check
>>
>tfw gunfag
>tfw I do this sometimes
I can contain my tism most times but sometimes I just have to point out obvious bullshit
>>
File: 1463680878646.jpg (29KB, 424x185px) Image search: [Google]
1463680878646.jpg
29KB, 424x185px
>>81099424
Republitard Gun-nuts are such snowflake twats, why can't they just enjoy a high quality motion picture like anyone else?
>>
>>81101247
Heres a you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.