[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain this fucking movie to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: the-big-short-1.jpg (252KB, 800x432px) Image search: [Google]
the-big-short-1.jpg
252KB, 800x432px
can someone explain this fucking movie to me?
>>
>>81097162
It wasn't party douche Chads, it was the (you) ((know)) (((who))).
>>
THE BIG SHORT

HANGIN WITH SOME TOUGH GUYS
>>
Jews made a housing bubble by bundling a bunch of high risk junk mortgages together only to get a AAA rating by other Jews to fool goyim into thinking these mortgages were safe. Some Jews found out about what was going on and betted that it was going to fail and thus made money off the economic collapse.

Jews won and goyim lost.
>>
>>81098582
don't forget they wanted to poison the will of public sentiment with their puppet Republican President leaving office to the puppet Democrat President they were ushering in.
>>
Why did this movie try to be a Scorsese flick so hard? The segments with the celebrities explaining shit, I get what they were going for, but still fucking cringe.
>>
>>81097162
the moral of the story is that the average joe american citizen always drowns while the top 1% make waves
>>
>Jews fuck with the goys by putting shitty mortgages into AAA
>Other Jews saw it and thought of out jewing the jews and bet against them saying it'll collapse
>Everyone laughs at them saying it won't happen
>Time passes
>It happens and they out jew the jew
>>
which part needs to be explained?

comedians can sum things up pretty well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJmTCYmo9g
>>
File: surfeit2b.jpg (179KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
surfeit2b.jpg
179KB, 1440x1080px
>>81097162
Weren't there enough explainers in the movie?
>>
>>81098582
that and millions of idiots were taking out adjustable rate mortgages they had no hope of ever affording
>>
>>81097162
1. Be on Wall Street
2. exploit the little man
3. Economy crashes
4. Get bailed out by the people you fucked over
5. Go right back to reaming them again
6. Profit???
>>
>>81097162
an autist predicts that the house market is gonna implode and best against it, it implodes, makes a shiton of money for everyone involved
>>
>>81100706
>best
bets
>>
>dude the corporate banking elites fucked you over and we're going to make you #woke
>but we're gonna assume you're too stupid to understand it without a sassy celebrity dumbing down the info for you, and make you sympathize with the bankers who got rich off millions going broke because they called it first instead of understanding the real impact of all these actions
>and in the end we'll just tell you to throw your hands up and say fuck it because they'll keep doing it and you can't stop them even if you throw it in their faces
>lmao

It's smug cynical bullshit masquerading as morally important art
>>
There's a fucking narrator explaining the whole thing you dolt
>>
>>81100737
it wasnt the corporate bankers who fucked you over

it was the politicians who bailed them out with your tax money that fucked you over
>>
>>81097162
You probably weren't alive to remember the bubble bursting.
The movie is a black comedy that followed the handful of guys who figured out what was about to happen.
>>
The moral of the story is to not take out loans for anything because you money goes to a jew and if he loses it the government will give it back to him but you still have to pay it. Dude, just live in a trailer in the country lol it's super cheap.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.