[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Organic and biomechatronic body parts... He's a Cyborg!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Organic and biomechatronic body parts... He's a Cyborg!
>>
>ayyy yooo bleep blorp nigga
>>
ey yo check my muda bawks nigguh
>>
>>81096335
bruh she thick but I'll hold out for a robo ass my nigga
>>
>>81096335
way too big
>>
File: 1432913969019.jpg (11KB, 106x168px) Image search: [Google]
1432913969019.jpg
11KB, 106x168px
>>81096169
Who designed this and thought it looked good?

Seriously I understand aesthetics and conceptual redesigns and all that but there is nothing good about this

How was this approved? How did a studio making a movie in the hundred million dollar budget range collectively decide that this was a good idea? Why is this allowed?
>>
>>81096169
That red light reflecting off his armour looks comfy
>>
>>81097188
No different to Transmorphers.

BUT, somethings cool, or edgy or I don't know how to call it:
The CG is so over the top, the nigger face looks CG
>>
>>81097308
The Transformers designs were amazing, they took something corny and juvenile and made it maximalist and overdesigned but in a way that was totally believable and loyal to the original material

This on the other hand is the inverse version of that that's edgy and overdesigned but for absolutely no reason. Under what circumstances would any technology look like this? For what purpose?
>>
>>81097544
You can answer yourseelf if you stop being an idiot.
>>
>>81096169
the cgi stand like a sore thumb kinda like Wiseau´s the room roof scene.
>>
>>81096169
more like he's a cgi piece of crap

fuck this movie looks so fucking awful. the quips only make it worse. if they played it straight like BvS I would be so much more hyped.
>>
>>81096169
He looked ridiculous here
>>
>>81096212
Holy shit that made me kek out loud
>>
Why do DFools keep calling this kino, they would never let Marvel get away with such awful CGI. Do they even know what kino is?
>>
Fantastically subtle dialogue. Only the best for capeshitters, of course.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.