[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left or right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: both.jpg (28KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
28KB, 500x353px
Left or right?
>>
Natalie all day, all every day.
>>
>>81095723
I will never understand that fucking casting choice. Not funny not attractive not smart.
what the hell.
Natalie is a cutie and she's capable.
>>
Right.

Left was annoying and abrasive.
>>
>>81095723
Natalie's daughter
>>
Julie
>>
>>81095723

why not broth
>>
Cannot believe you chucklefucks aren't picking Sharona.
>>
>>81095723
both their pusys on my face
>>
>>81095957
>I will never understand that fucking casting choice. Not funny not attractive not smart.
>what the hell.

Ever think Bitty might have been the best they could get at the time? Think about it for a moment.

A new detective series featuring an OCD sufferer who needs minder? I remember reading the first blurbs and thinking WTF?

It's also before basic cable series had any real reputation for quality. MadMen, Psych, Burn Notice, Suits, Walking Dead, they're all in the future. In fact, "Monk" doing so well sort of greased the skids for the others.

Shaloub was respected as an actor by other actors, but what had he done? Immigrant punch line on that B-list sitcom "Wings", a few movies here and there that critics liked more than audiences. Why should he become a star?

So, they pitched the role of Sharona to various agents but what sort of "star power" is going to read for it? Schram was probably the best they could get. Schram was probably the "biggest" name they could get.

Then, once the series was a hit and Schram fucked up with her salary demands, they were easily able to replace her with someone better.
>>
>>81095723
left on to kick my nuts and right one to peg and spit on me
>>
left
>>
>>81095723
left got me hard as a boy
>>
>>81095723
Sharona > all

Nataliefags are cancer
>>
Who the hell is left?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.