[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY SMILIN' STRANGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

HEY SMILIN' STRANGE
>>
>>81094394
YOU'RE LOOKING HAPPILY DERANGED
>>
CAN YOU SETTLE TO SHOOT ME?
>>
>>81094662
ZIBBA DEY A SHOOBEY
>>
>>81094683

OR HAVE YOU PICKED YOUR TARGET YET? HEY SANDY!
>>
is this a spinoff of horace and pete?
>>
recently re-watched my season 1 DVD and holy shit this show aged so well. there is so much care put into every shot.
>>
Are they ever going to run this on the Splat?
>>
File: 4.jpg (141KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
141KB, 600x454px
Comfy show comfy thread.

what was your favorite episode?

Mine was probably the one where small pete attempts to not sleep with his buddies.

also, did you cry when artie left?
>>
>>81094394
Goat intro theme song.
>>
File: artie.png (104KB, 483x349px) Image search: [Google]
artie.png
104KB, 483x349px
>>81095003
>favorite episode
the one where Papercut is introduced or the one about Dad cleaning the gutters.

I'm still crying, anon.
>>
File: 960.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
Probably the bowling ball one, but I liked that one where they were planting mines in people's garden to get paid for removal, or the underpants inspector one.

The mysterious phone call give me the most feels tough.
>>
File: 1422302081662.jpg (45KB, 920x459px) Image search: [Google]
1422302081662.jpg
45KB, 920x459px
>>81095174
>dat pic

those are really good episodes, papercut was brilliant. thinking about it now, it has tons of really great episodes.
>>
>>81095003

It lost a little of it's original feel after Artie left and 90% of the episodes became focused on small Pete and his friends. Still one of the best 90's shows. Aged like wine.
>>
>>81095296
bowling one is probably the first one i saw as a kid, got me hooked and loved every episode since.
>>
Any episode that took place in summer or fall. Their neighborhood looked so comfy. I wanted to live there when I was a kid.
>>
My favorite character is Bus Driver Stu. The episode where pete uses the bus to pick up a girl. Its whats her face from Hellboy. It was so funny I was dying.
>>
File: tumblr_m8q68fphzg1qbioqo[1].png (238KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8q68fphzg1qbioqo[1].png
238KB, 500x375px
>>81095635

The bus driver and the chain-smoking crossing guard are both great.

Fuck, there are tons of great characters in that show.
>>
Best episodes;

Space, Geeks, and Johnny Unitas
The Nightcrawlers
Grounded for Life
Inspector 34
Farewell My Little Viking
Yellow Fever
Sick Day
The Good, the Bad and the Lucky
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.