[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEGIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4675.jpg (35KB, 620x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4675.jpg
35KB, 620x440px
Rate her performance for season one.
>>
>>81094000
Is that the girl who masturbates in the fappening leaks?
>>
>>81094000
It's a show that no one watches but is incredibly highly rated.
>>
Her pussy smells so good. Her cute tushy. Her asshole tastes like a fine penny. Im in love. So in love. Get to fuck every night
>>
>>81094000
>LEGIN
>>
>>81094000
she looks like that waifu stealer
>>
She was annoying in the first episode but they did a good job of building her as the villain
>>
>>81094000
2,5/10
>>
>>81094000
>worst character on parks and rec
>best character on legion

how does that happen
>>
>>81094094
>girl
>>
>>81094391
In the first episode she was playing 1980s Dennis Miller.
>>
>>81094000
9/10
>>
>>81094000
shes one of those girls that you wish was pretty. but in the long term shes more of a work horse.
>>
>>81095091
the effect would be lessened if she was too pretty

shes just the right amount of attractive but also something slightly disconcerting about her which is perfect for her characterization as an imagined female representation of a devil/old friend who was a middle aged dude mashup

i dont know i like it even if the show doesn't really make sense and its kind of dumb

i wish it was a show about her and Jermaine more and less of the other shit
>>
>>81094000

10/10

she is fucking perfect for the role. crazy, sexy eyes and her psychotic verbose. 10/10 all the way.
>>
>>81096472
that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen
>>
>>81096575

she's manipulating legion and his penis.

you can almost see the reach around.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.