[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 8hh52ngbnjoy[1].jpg (464KB, 1383x2048px) Image search: [Google]
8hh52ngbnjoy[1].jpg
464KB, 1383x2048px
What do I think of it?
>>
>>81093649
You think it's going to be good, since they picked a strong actress as the villain.
>>
>>81093649
>Colin Firth

So what's the asspull going to be?
>>
>>81094691
*it was a hologram*
>>
The first one was alright. Main actor was a bit shit though
>>
Matthew Vaughn will always be the poor man's version of Guy Ritchie
>>
>>81094954
Guy Ritchie has been pretty poor this decade too desu
>>
>>81093649
reddit movie
>>
>>81094954
Guy Ritchie is the poor man's version of Guy Ritchie
>>
So what is this gonna be, reddit Indiana Jones + reddit Bond?
>>
>>81094691
Twin brother like in Beer Fest where the twin asks them to just treat him like his brother and pretend nothing happened
>>
>>81093649
Misogynistic. It should be kings/queen 's person
>>
"The Golden Circle" hahahhah. That's what people into watersports call themselves.
>>
File: gangsta shit.jpg (64KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
gangsta shit.jpg
64KB, 750x737px
The first movie was one of the worst things I've ever seen and I'd be willing to fight anyone who disagrees with me in real life.
>>
>>81094954
It used to be like that but it's the other way around now son

Kick ass 1, First Class & Kingsman were all successful and stylish in a way which fit.

Guy Ritchie's style worked for Sherlock Holmes but Man from UNCLE was fucking horrible and King Arthur looks like it'll be as bad as the Jerry Bruckheimer version
>>
>>81093649
R**dit: The Movie 2
>>
Best part of the movie right here
>>
>>81096634
You mean people like you
>>
File: MattBerry_7434.png (85KB, 343x331px) Image search: [Google]
MattBerry_7434.png
85KB, 343x331px
>>81094691
I hope they don't address it at all.

>>81095404
Weak. If you need to be so lazy that you have to resort such a boring handwave argument.

Boring

Derivative

Banal

Literally the meme of arguments,

Literally the Justin Beeber of retorts.

Just trash.

Try harder son your mom and I are very disappointed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.