[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/tv/ hated Birdman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1490632317637.jpg (440KB, 848x808px) Image search: [Google]
1490632317637.jpg
440KB, 848x808px
>/tv/ hated Birdman
>>
>>81091369
>Birdman is all about shitting on superhero movies and their dominance in the industry
>Michael Keaton goes and plays Vulture in Spider-Man: Homecoming

it's like poetry, it rhymes
>>
>>81091369
She's gonna get her own TV show guys!
>>
>>81091912
wow thanks imdb trivia page
>>
>>81091369
It's a good/decent film - nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>81091369
Why do you care?
This is board where 90% of the threads are either about capeshit, celebs or shitposting
>>
>>81091912
Birdman wasn't about the movie industry, it's about actors wanting to be taken seriously.
>>
>>81091912
except it isn't
>>
I unironically thought it was the best movie of 2014.
>>
>>81091977
i remember when it wasnt
>>
still haven't watched it lol
>>
i liked birdman
>>
>>81091369
/tv/ isnt one person retard
>>
>>81092326
So do i anon. Last good discussions we had here for a film and board quality was when spike jonze's Her came out almost 4 years ago.
Capeshit wasnt prevalent and it wasnt even contained to one thread yet before we had a user explosion every oscars and after the tom hardy ama
>>
>pointless asian racism thrown in

fuck this movie and fuck emma stone
>>
>>81092488
It's simply a coincidence that that was the time when Baneposting started
inb4 newfags say it started in 2011
>>
This is actually one of the few movies that I truly hate.

>muh long takes
>muh magical realism

fuck off inarritu
>>
>>81092530
It was literally one guy spamming the catalog for so fucking long. It did eventually get funny the way he tried to avoid filters and the jani's attention. I did laugh eventually but that took months of creativity to get to that point
>>
>>81092583

Try an argument next time friendo.
>>
The first 30 minutes of this movie gripped me, and then i got so fucking bored i shut it off. Pretentious garbage.
Wasnt surprised at all hipsters raved about it.
>>
The movie had no real ending and it shows. The whole film feels like a scam. Phony magical realism in place of substance.
>>
>I want to _____ that frog!
>>
>>81092282
It would be if Whiplash didn't exist.
>>
>>81091369
Terrible movie. Even with the hidden messages and the "clues". What was even worse was Michael Keaton talking about the acting "process" on NPR. Just be Mr>>81091369
Mom again mother fucker. Nobody wants to see you not be funny. Also he was a shitty batman. Fucking misscast shit. But then that movie was shit anyways so fuck.
>>
File: 1457619490499.jpg (111KB, 637x814px) Image search: [Google]
1457619490499.jpg
111KB, 637x814px
>>81092813

hug
>>
every single criticism of it involves the word "pretentious" or something similar, the reason for the intensity of the hate is that Oscar films are meant to be simple so when people don't get what it's about they feel like it's a trick, rather than them just being a bit dim
>>
Loved it until it won best picture now I hate it!
>>
>>81093029
this desu
>>
>>81091369
first movie I couldn't sit through..and I sat through all Bela Tar movies
>>
>>81091369
No they loved it!

It was literally me and one other guy who hated it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.