[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GITS Stuckmann review

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8758.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8758.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
https://youtube.com/watch?v=89yKotapLFE

A-

/tv/ smarks btfo
>>
Is /tv/ ever tiered of being wrong?
>>
File: 1479372500890.jpg (18KB, 299x304px) Image search: [Google]
1479372500890.jpg
18KB, 299x304px
I don't know what gets me more. How fake and inauthentic Chris is or how much of a fucking pleb he is.
>>
>>81086893
great review
>>
so how long and hard do the comments have to cry til he releases a second review saying the opposite?
>>
>>81086893
>>81087017

I'm surprised that he didn't go with the tide and say he hated because "muh whitewash" and shit. And this was a decent review.

>I'm a huge fan of X.

I hate it when he says that shit.
>>
>>81086893

Superior youtube film critic husbando's GITS review coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oAHcJvQFso
>>
>>81087485
he called bullshit on the Iron Fist whitewashing complaints, saying the character was white to begin with
>>
>>81086893
It is a great movie. Loved all the references from the 1995 movie and 2004 one.

>mfw Batou is sitting with the same dog from Innocence in a scene
>>
>>81087601
Well Major's backstory in the movie will make you appreciate what Hollywood did with the character.

No joke they respect the source material SO MUCH about Major and I understand why the 1995 director appreciates this movie.

Once you see it you will understand
>>
>>81087693
looking forward to it
I can't believe we're getting two big budget cyberpunk movies in the same year, feels good
>>
File: JUST JUST.jpg (11KB, 640x337px) Image search: [Google]
JUST JUST.jpg
11KB, 640x337px
>>81087643
My only problem with what i've seen so far is Batou. He looks almost comical.
>>
File: wew.jpg (243KB, 1140x890px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
243KB, 1140x890px
obligatory
>>
>>81086893
They gutted the story, gave her a literal happy ending and this ''''''''''animu fan''''''''' loved it...
>>
>>81087485
Read his "book". Guy can't write worth shit. I know it's highly evident in his Snapped Neck script but the book cements it. All his reviews are 5 paragraphs long and boil down to "I like it" and "buy the blu-ray".
>>
>>81089604
What do you personally expect from a movie review? Something like Armond, who incorporates his socio-political views into his reviews?
>>
>>81087693
Her back story makes it even more fucked up, what are you talking about
>>
>>81090460
Someone who actually analyses the film, talks about the different aspects of filmmaking and how well or how poorly the film accomplished them.
>>
/tv/ is the most contrarian board ever
jesus christ
>>
>>81091601
Fuck off Chris
>>
>>81091546
maybe 20 years ago, when people had to be good enough to get printed in actual newspapers and magazines, the internet changed that, people just want reviewers to validate their opinion.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.