[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddle me this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: walkingdead0001.jpg (52KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
walkingdead0001.jpg
52KB, 800x533px
If Negan is sexist against women then why does he have a chick boss people around?
>>
When has he been sexist towards women?
>>
last episode he killed the guy who tried to rape the nigger
>>
>>81086161
locking up a harem of women seems pretty sexist as those women are trophies to him.
>>
File: thisisbait.png (802KB, 682x679px) Image search: [Google]
thisisbait.png
802KB, 682x679px
>>81087148
They're not locked up, friendo. It's more of a situation of them willingly whoring themselves out for a better lifestyle.
>>
>>81086127
Surprisingly, Negan isnt sexist at all. He has a lot of female fighters, saved the black girl from getting raped, told the girls in his harem he never hit any of them, and they all choose to live in his harem etc
>>
>>81086161
He coerces women into being his wives. He makes them fuck people as a reward. He always makes crude comments about fat chicks, then asks bitches to fuck him. Just general sexist pig type shit, nothing really sinister.
>>
>>81086127
gap moe
>>
>>81087397
It's already been covered that he doesn't coerce them into doing anything. Also, he doesn't whore them out either. I'm not sure if you were paying attention to the show or comics, but he only sends his wives to entertain people or put them at ease.

He makes jokes about fat people in general, not just women. Remember any scene with fat Joey?
>>
>>81086127
Sexism is a non-issue for feminists when the character makes them goosh in their special cave
>>
>>81088722
Sure he coerces them. He finds bitches in bad situations and tells them he will get them what they need or else they can live as slaves and work for points. For example, his one wife needed meds for her mom or something so she had to become his wife. Sure she could have said no but then her mother would have died and she would have been working like a dog and living on scraps as one of the slaves that work for points.
>>
>>81087315

Yeah, he's so great, that's why three of them plotted to kill him and one of them turned to alcoholism
>>
>>81086127
Negan wont die in the next episode.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.