[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Americans really go to dinner in their full uniform for attention?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: troop.jpg (191KB, 1955x1217px) Image search: [Google]
troop.jpg
191KB, 1955x1217px
Do Americans really go to dinner in their full uniform for attention?
>>
>>81078794
>Do Americans really do something

Yes, the answer is always yes.
>>
yes since they consider blindly following orders to invade another country and shoot people defending their homes so oil companies get can better prices heroic
>>
STOLEN VALOR!
>>
>>81078794
I FUCKIN SHOT DRONE MISSILES AT CIVILIANS IN AFGHANISTAN USING A XBOX CONTROLLER AT MY COMFY DESK IN ATLANTA

I'M A VETERAN
>>
I wanted to eat with the troop
>>
>>81078794
Yes
They'll always say "I just got back".
Why would you step off of a plane and immediately go to dinner at a franchise in a strip mall instead of going home to change first?
>>
>>81078878
>I FUCKIN SHOT DRONE MISSILES AT CIVILIANS IN AFGHANISTAN USING A XBOX CONTROLLER AT MY COMFY DESK IN ATLANTA
i fucking wish I could do this for a living
>>
>>81078945
What's the difference between a Taliban training camp and a Pakistani kindergarten?

How the fuck should I know? I just pilot the drone
>>
Aren't those the same breed as /sp/'s full kit wankers?
>>
>>81078828
Which oil companies benefited from the Iraq war? Give me a list.
>>
>>81078794
No. Also that's not close to any US military uniform. It looks like some cheap camo shit that paintballers wear.
>>
>>81078878
>>81078945
They get mad PTSD though.
>>
>>81078794
Not just Americans. I'm Australian and a guy at uni came to class in full uniform once. It's sad, I guess you just gotta humour them and hope they go away
>>
>>81079633
When I was in the army I never wanted to go out in uniform because I didn't want to feel like everyone was looking at me. Also it was frowned upon because everyone knew people doing that were just trying to get laid.
>>
>>81078794

Only when on the job
>>
Why would you be proud of being a servant of the Jews?
>>
ex Military here. The only people you will see in uniform in public places:

>the military version of truck drivers moving vehicles
>troops traveling to/from basic or the training directly after basic (AIT for army)
>retards

Anti-terrorism regulations require (at least Army) to travel out of uniform. Marines and Navy are very strict about not appearing in uniform in public places, but the Army allows it if you are on your way home.
>>
>>81079605
Younger people are more desensitized
>>
>>81080175

True. My dad was a Sgt. Major in the army, and he would frequently confront and berate soldiers who wore their uniform in public when it was clear they weren't just on their way home.
>>
>>81081380
Your dad's a dickhead too
>>
>>81081613
>Waaah, why wont my higher ups in the military let me break uniform code ;-;
>>
>>81082165
I was clearly just insulting all soldiers. Weird that you'd assume I am one
>>
itt: left wing parasites
>>
>>81079605
>AHHH AHHH I HAVE FLASHBACKS! AAAA I HEAR GUNSHOTS IN THE DISTANCE THE SCREAMS, THEY NEVER END!
>now give more gibs ;^)
>>
>>81082290
t. Government drone
>>
>>81082290
>Pretending the military aren't the biggest welfare queens around
>>
>>81078794
i was in the air force for 6 years. i would take a pair of civvy clothes with me to work and change out as soon as my shift was over. that's how much i hated wearing that goddamn uniform
>>
>>81083504
Why was that? Was in uncomfortable?
>>
>>81079605
People fake it for VA benefits all the time. Even ground infantry fake it.

Not saying all of them do that either.
>>
>>81079605
They kinda deserve it, not even trying to be edgy.
>>
If you live near a base you see people in uniform every time you go outside.
>>
>>81082289

oh that's ok, for a horrible moment I thought you weren't a faggot

>fuck the army
>fuck the police

yeah, yeah.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.