[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was everyone in this movie so fucking happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7771.jpg (91KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7771.jpg
91KB, 618x412px
Why was everyone in this movie so fucking happy?
>>
Dude mars potatoes lmao

But for real the answer is mark Watney was just a happy go lucky kind of guy
>>
>>81078108
DUDE SCIENCE LMAO
>>
>>81078108
Because the writer scienced the shit out of the script and added many redditquips.
>>
>>81078108
Why not?
>>
>>81078108
It's impossible to not be happy listening to Abba.
>>
>>81078108
It was a comedy. What did you expect?
>>
>>81078108
It was a situation that NEEDED the humor else it would've turned into Dostoevsky levels of bleakness.

real reason - the novel its based off of is a fucking mess of 9gag tier humor, leftover lecture notes from engineering 101 and pathetic attempts at being anything but pulp trash

The movie was better
>>
Because NCIS and Joss Whedon control what's currently defined as "funny" and comedy has to be included in everything nowadays
>>
i enjoyed it 2bh
>>
HAHA DUDE IRON MAN LMAO
>>
>>81078283
NO IT WAS A MUSICAL
>>
>>81078108

Writers figured out from marvel movies that you don't need to connect with the audience with dramatic storytelling. Just spam unearned levity and the audience will eat it up.
>>
>all these contrarian teenagers

you know who isn't happy? Emo music bands
>>
File: Sunshine.jpg (324KB, 1920x806px) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine.jpg
324KB, 1920x806px
>>81078108
>Get to live on a planet with no blacks or jews within 200 million miles

Alternatively for the crew

>Get to live in space doing amazing space shit for years with no blacks or jews around

You tell me why everyone's happy.
>>
>>81078514
weak bait, /pol/
>>
File: memetian.jpg (44KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
memetian.jpg
44KB, 900x506px
>I can't wait until I get back to earth so I can post about this on Reddit!

Stopped watching right there.
>>
>>81078540
2bh I'd probably laugh if it got that referential
>>
>>81078108
>truly i have become THE MARTIAN

was kinda heavy-handed but the music was nice
>>
>>81078108
Because they were able to science da shit out of it
>>
>>81078108
SCIENCE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS!
>>
>>81078108
This whole thread just screams arts college
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.