[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we can all agree that this is trash right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: trash_1120_14.jpg (2MB, 1967x1110px) Image search: [Google]
trash_1120_14.jpg
2MB, 1967x1110px
we can all agree that this is trash right?
>>
i see what you did there

+1 internets for you
>>
Hey man it's a late night just wanted to let you know that this is a quality post. Good night
>>
>>81077593
it's treasure
>>
>>81077593
no thats garbage
>>
Better than Batman vs Superman
>>
>bud light
>coors light
LMAO at dumb Yanks.
>>
Wow. What a blatant shill. You think just because you come in here with a contrarion opinion you're going to get a rise out of us? Pathetic. Did you not understand the subtle themes, the brilliant cinematography, or the excellent character development? Of course you didn't, because you don't actually enjoy films and you're from Reddit. How about you do us all a favor and watch some real kino before you felate yourself with your shitty opinions.
>>
You just don't get it.
>>
>>81077593
What the hell happened here? Immigrants? Americans? Black Americans? Pajeet? No, there isn't any poop in clear view...Or is that the municipal landfill? Small town, huh?
>>
it's art you pleb
>>
>>81077593
Rubbish, filth, garbage, waste yes. But it's not trash.
>>
>>81077593
you could recycle some of that
>>
>>81077593

Objectively you're wrong
>>
>>81077593
Sure, but some of that stuff you could recycle
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.