[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you preferred Zero Dark Thirty to pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: captain_phillips_ver3_xlg.jpg (331KB, 1086x1500px) Image search: [Google]
captain_phillips_ver3_xlg.jpg
331KB, 1086x1500px
Daily reminder that if you preferred Zero Dark Thirty to pic related you belong on Pinterest
>>
>>81077012
Both are good.

You sound like the kind of faggot that belongs on 9gag.
>>
>neither one credits Obama for his leadership

Really makes you think
>>
>check archive to see how many days the OP has reminded us of this
>this post is the first
back to rëddit
>>
>>81077465
What leadership?
>>
>>81077012
> Paul Greengrass
Fuck that guy. His films are just unwatchable
>>
>>81077611
He's fine, just needs an editor to slow shit down
>>
>>81077530
Keep up the sarcasm I know any of you cunts would shit himself to death instead of acting and solving the problem if you were in Obama's shoes at the time or any other leader for that matter
>>
>>81077611
>reddit criticism
fuck off
>>
>>81077611
Get the fuck back to rddit or pinterest or wherever your fucking dirty swamp is
>>
>>81077854
I'm not even anti-Obama but what m8? He wasn't on the scene providing cover fire for one of the snipers or some shit. Presidents being praised or attacked based on singular military operations (Bin Laden raid, Benghazi, the recent Yemen raid etc) is one of the silliest political memes. Outside of getting briefed on the situation and maybe saying "yes, go ahead" to some general they have almost zero involvement in the situation.
>>
>>81078053
Are you a member of the fucking cabinet?? or some douche who works in the White House NO
THEN HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW??
Stop talking out of your ass
>>
File: 1449081514536.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1449081514536.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>>81077012
What's wrong with Pinterest? It's just a cool picture collecting website
>>
>>81078193
They're called books, presidents usually write them once they leave office so they can detail exactly what they were doing and thinking during key moments of their administration.

Also basic logic and reasoning can be used here. Do you really think that Obama/Clinton/Bush had a deep enough understanding of military operations to be involved in the planning of some tactical operation? Does that make any sense, given their backgrounds? No, it doesn't. Military commanders handle the conceptualization, planning and execution of that type of stuff. At most, a president will approve and monitor a mission of extreme importance (like the Bin Laden raid)
>>
>>81078296
Oh ok presidents are useless then, because each department can work fine on its own right?
>>
>>81078378
>Create strawman
>Knockover strawman
I guess you're a faggot then, because you're a gay faggot, right?
>>
>>81077854
Nigger, it doesn't take a president to criticize a president, it takes citizens.
Regardless of my political beliefs, I can safely say you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>81078394
If you actually understood what you wrote in the past replies you would know these words suit you better
>>
>>81078492
Two people at least are telling you you're a dumbass. Think about that
>>
>>81078492
Canada-tier bait, watch out for this stuff.
>>
>>81078506
The approval of 2 guys speaking out of their ass means jack shit to me
>>
It's been said that Cpt. Phillips was a jerk and actually helped get them in that mess to begin with.
>>
>>81078623
>Helped to fuck up
How do?

I'm reading his book and desu he does come off like a dick. On the other hand, he does seem seriously commited to crew safety.
>>
>>81078623
Elaborate
>>
>>81077012
What's pinterest?
>>
LOOK AT ME
>>
>>81078623
The Wikipedia article said some crew members reported he was irresponsible/cut corners.
>>
>>81078623
It's been said that you prefer the taste of penises.
>>
>>81078660

It was his idea to sail through pirate infested waters rather than take the long way because lul it'll be quicker.
>>
>>81078492
You're a fucking moron.

Obama shouldn't be praised for delaying a fucking raid because they weren't certain what was there then finally saying yes.

He didn't do jack shit and deserves no credit for Osama.
>>
>>81078874
You know who deserves the credit?? Bush
>>
Y'all niggas need to go back to wikipedia.org
>>
>>81078769
Literally google.maps: the post.
>>
>>81078854
The shipping routes are determined by their employer.
>>
I say Zero Dark Thirty in the theater and barely payed attention out of boredom until the last twenty minutes or so.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.