[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: m-night-shyamalan-560.jpg (40KB, 420x560px) Image search: [Google]
m-night-shyamalan-560.jpg
40KB, 420x560px
Apologize.
>>
He looks like a 12-year old.
>>
>>81075417
Fuck Dinesh D'souza
>>
>>81075417

I never lost faith. I enjoyed Lady in the Water an even the Happening. The Last Airbender was his only real mistake. Fight me.
>>
You made The Last Airbender and After Earth.

NO.
>>
POO IN THE FILM
>>
>>81075417
I still like him even though some of his movies have been questionable.

He has his own style and pretty much does what he wants, which is becoming a rarity in Hollywood
>>
did he release something?
>>
>>81075417
You fucking ruined any chance of a good ATLA adaptation, and you were a willing accomplice in Will Smith's scheme to make Jaden Smith a thing.

I will only apologize if you make a proper Unbreakable 2, and it has to be good.
>>
>>81075417
Not gonna apologize, never hated him. His movies where always great until the plot twist. And the last air bender that i would rather forget.
>>
>>81077967
yeah, also i liked the humor in the visit, which is also rarer and rarer
>>
>>81075560
Damn my brain had already blocked After Earth, FUCK.
>>
>>81078032
How was the visit anyways? Only shyamalalma movie I haven't seen
>>
his only passably decent movie is still unbreakable
>>
>>81075546
Fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>81078050
it's worth a watch. it's a light hearted horror film with actually good child acting
>>
You first for wasting my valuable time with intellectual poison.
>>
>>81075417
Why?
For making Split?
Where is my refund for keep asking us to believe MPD can make a man bend steel bar? I mean one of them literally shovel an insulin injection at me and ask me to believe he needs it.
>>
>>81078041
>brain had already blocked

how to do that? I want to block The Last Airbender ;_;
>>
File: shamalamadinggon TWIST.jpg (15KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
shamalamadinggon TWIST.jpg
15KB, 300x390px
What was his greatest TWEEST guys?

I find the fog or was is the mist, is pretty good. Granted, it's been years since I last watched it
>>
>>81075546

>What is After Earth
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.