[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i got it from a book YEAH RIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 33.png (529KB, 717x538px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
529KB, 717x538px
>i got it from a book

YEAH RIGHT
>>
it was a good watch but i hardly remember it and ill never watch it again

there's literally nothing to take away from it.
>>
>>81074793
Except that America is a joke
>>
>>81074793
>there's literally nothing to take away from it.
LOL
>>
the events in his confession were impossible
>>
why do retarded inbreds make shit up and put their family members in an even deeper hole?
>>
>>81078063
Because low IQ and no social skills

Fuck the working class, keep them locked up
>>
Can someone give me a rundown on this obscure episode of /tv
>>
Real Question: Will he ever get to see Wrestlemania.
>>
File: mam waifu list.jpg (814KB, 2196x3008px) Image search: [Google]
mam waifu list.jpg
814KB, 2196x3008px
>>81074793
t. bootlicker
>>
>>81078063
Police interrogation tactics are far more aggressive and sophisticated than most people realize. A person with a low IQ or limited knowledge of how the legal system works can easily be coerced into giving a false confession by a skilled, overzealous investigator. A good team of interrogators could get someone with a sub 80 IQ to admit to anything (true or false) with relative ease.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/a-rare-look-at-the-police-tactics-that-can-lead-to-false-confessions/

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/why-police-interrogations-lead-to-so-many-false-confessions
>>
>>81078213
>A person with a low IQ or limited knowledge of how the legal system works can easily be coerced into giving a false confession by a skilled, overzealous investigator. A good team of interrogators could get someone with a sub 80 IQ to admit to anything (true or false) with relative ease
Nah, this can only happen in retarded countries like the USA.
>>
Hands down, it was her lover and brother who killed Teresa or what ever her name is.

And never forget THE PRICE
>>
File: kratz the prize.jpg (167KB, 1436x810px) Image search: [Google]
kratz the prize.jpg
167KB, 1436x810px
>>81078406
>>
File: enough.jpg (11KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
11KB, 325x325px
>Dassey's conviction was overturned on August 12, 2016, by US Magistrate Judge William E. Duffin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on the basis that his confession was involuntary and unconstitutionally coerced.
>He was ordered to be released within 90 days unless the state decides to retry him. On November 14, 2016, Duffin ordered him released, though the state's Attorney General announced plans to file an immediate emergency appeal.[3]
>On November 17, 2016, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit blocked Dassey's release pending resolution of the appeal.[4]

Wrestlemania is this weekend and I thought he'd be out by now.
>>
>>81078479
Kill yourself 'murica
>>
>>81074721
Reminder that he did it and the only evidence police fabricated was to help secure a conviction to get this cat torturing rapist murderer off the streets.
>>
what television show is this
>>
>>81078694
Making a Murderer. It's on Netflix, you should watch it
>>
>>81078933
Yeah, if you like biased reporting engineered to support the director's thesis it's pretty great
>>
>>81078544
This.
Steven Avery definitely did it and Brendan witnessed it at the very least.

What's more likely?
That the killer was the man with a history of violence towards women and animals, on whose property the victim's belongings were found, who had an interest in her and was the last person to see her alive?
Or the police killed her, and planted not only the key but a fucking automobile on the property of some guy who was suing them?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.