[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this pile of shit won 5 Oscars including Best Picture.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1553031Q9-15.jpg (134KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1553031Q9-15.jpg
134KB, 1013x1500px
Reminder that this pile of shit won 5 Oscars including Best Picture.
>>
>>
>>81074530
Featured an Amazing pair of knockers though
>>
>>81074575
Wew. Thread should be titled, "Your favorite flick"
>>
>>81074530
overrated piece of shit
>>
>>81074530

I take it you were in diapers during the 90's and are unable to appreciate the culutural dynamics.
>>
>>81074715
Thora Birch and Mena Suvari each had equally amazing but very different fine young tits.
>>
>>81074530
And deserved every single one of them, as well as Best Supporting Actor for Wes Bentley.

Now, OP. I want you to do something for me. Look closer.
>>
>>81074883
someone shop this blurb into the poster
>>
It had a sweet pair of tits in it though
>>
Boring ass movie agreed

had some ok cinamatog but and kevin spacey but not enough to keep me inferested
>>
>>81074530
This movie is fucking kino, kill yourself you ungrateful faggot. Maybe go watch Saban's Power Rangers for the 5th time and make sure you stay till the end credits every time to see your based Green Ranger cameo since that clearly has more artistic merit to you, you retarded garbage-consuming child.
>>
This was the first kino I ever saw
>>
>>81074530
are you trying to trigger this guy?
>>81053453
>>
it's like a shitty john hughes movie with none of the fun
>>
>>81076643
>cinematog
Don't abbriviate something like this, you type like a millennial faggot.
>>
>>81076643
When the best criticism these morons can come up with is "it boreing" you know you have a quality movie right there.
>>
How much do you want to bet these faggots got triggered by the gay military guy.
>>
>>81076959
Cinematog [2UR]
Creature - Atog
Sacrifice a movie: Cinematog gets +2/-2 until end of turn.
Sacrifice a film: Cinematog gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
1/3

also, your demean' totes needs work
>>
Is the "most beautiful thing I've ever seen" guy meant to be taken seriously?
>>
>>81077274
This just made my morning.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.