[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mfw Netflix is getting rid of House M.D. and Buffy April 1st.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: mell.jpg (7KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
mell.jpg
7KB, 300x162px
Mfw Netflix is getting rid of House M.D. and Buffy April 1st.

Bummed about buffy getting taken off cause i just got back into watching it...

But house was the best show to always go to every now and then for a random episode.

Fuck netflix
>>
It could always come back. They bring back shows sometimes that were taken off before
>>
Jesus christ there isnt a single thing that looks good that we're at least getting in return.

Why are they trying to be so shitty
>>
>>81074266
https://fmovies.se/
Boom
>>
>>81074335
Partially because studios are seeing them more as a competitor so they're not a freewheeling with licenses as a couple of years ago. Partially because Netflix are Jews and they would rather have their own content for life and a few outside exclusive movies and shows rather than share a license with every other big distributor.
>>
>>81074266
>getting rid of House M.D
You better be fuckign lying.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 480x334px
>King of the Hill will never come back
>>
>tfw Netflix gets rid of everything except their "exciting new originals"
>>
>>81074266
>April 1st
Come on man
>>
File: 2334534234234.jpg (66KB, 1280x671px) Image search: [Google]
2334534234234.jpg
66KB, 1280x671px
>>81074266
What the fuck I was literally about to start watching X-Files and now they're getting rid of it? Angel too?

Maybe it's an April Fools Day joke....
>>
>>81074266
>>81076915
torrent that shit or go to putlocker
>>
>>81076944
Putlocker isn't working for shit anymore mate
>>
where do you guys get this info
>>
>>81076915
Fuck, really? I was just about to buy Netflix for X-Files, Star Wars Clone Wars and Star Trek TOS.
>>
>>81077956
>>81076915
What the fuck they're taking off x-files?

Fuck this shit, I'm cancelling it and just starting up a plex server with pirated shit and an 8tb external drive connected to it. I'll make my money back in ten months and it'll last for a decade.
>>
Get the DVDs for like £1.27 each from Amazon.
Rip them in better quality than is on netflix.
>>
>>81074421
Oh great. So the Studios are Jewing Netflix and Netflix is Jewing the Studios. Oh and guess who gets screwed in this? The consumer.
>>
>>81077061

If you go to the show, when you first start playing it, a little notification pops up on screen.

Then it disappears and won't show again because it is easy to miss and if they kept it longer people would notice and complain and since Netflix is a faggot company run by fucking faggots who hate their customers and don't appreciate loyalty they certainly don't want that
>>
where can I stream Boston Legal
>>
>>81078626
Yeah I like that HBO has a "Movies leaving soon" section. Netflix should copy that for movies and series.
>>
>>81079172

lol
>>
>>81074266
Torrents exist faggot.

http://thepiratebay.se.com/torrent/8797892/House_MD_Season_1__2__3__4__5__6__7__8___Extras_DVDRip_TSV
http://thepiratebay.se.com/torrent/4123911/Buffy.The.Vampire.Slayer.Complete.dvdrip.x264
You can kindly go kill yourself now.
>>
>>81079172
i hope you mean boston public
>>
>>81078238
>2018
>physical media
>paying money for media

Jesus, get a load of this guy.
>>
Bob's Burgers is also leaving. It is the perfect comfy show to fall asleep to.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.