[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Disney just hate the Clone Wars era? If so, why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1896.png (286KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1896.png
286KB, 500x313px
Does Disney just hate the Clone Wars era? If so, why?
>>
it doesn't relate to their feminist and white genocide agenda
>>
It's pretty lame when you think about it. Boring clones we don't really care about killing boring robots we don't really care about.
>>
>>81075669
>>81075669
>Boring clones we don't really care about

Fuck you double nigger cock sucker, go rim some pathetic jedi ass.
VODE AN
>>
Its unlikely Disney will ever put anything into future movies even hinting that the prequels ever existed.
>>
I don't know what you want op. Clone wars era is like three years and there's already 2 cartoons and a bunch of books filling up that space.
>>
>>81076015
They mentioned the Sith once last time.
>>
because star wars fans are retarded and they have to shove OT iconography down their throats incessantly or they get the grumpy dumpys.

If they see poopoo prequels they will shit in the theater and throw a fit.
>>
>>81076015
Rogue one makes a bunch of prequel references
>>
>>81076015

I don't get it. Yeah the prequels were disappointing but they aren't universally reviled 10 years later. A lot of great games built off the universe they expanded too. Clones, the Galactic Republic, etc aren't inherently bad.
>>
>>81076068
In OP's defense, Disney did kill the Clone Wars series

In Disney's defense, if the so-called "Lost Episodes" are any indication, it was a mercy killing
>>
>>81076128
>Yeah the prequels were disappointing but they aren't universally reviled 10 years later.
They sort of are, liking the prequels is the minority position by far.
>>
>>81076348

I disagree. I'm not saying PREFER the prequels because that would be almost no one. But enjoy them at all? That's a lot of people. You don't realize lots of people nowadays grew up with them.
>>
>>81075669
why? do you care about some space wizards and any other shit from star wars?
>>
>>81073853
Because Reddit doesn't like them, and to Disney Redditor opinions are what's "in" right now.
>>
>>81075669
It's a lot more than that, you idiot.
>>
>>81073853
Why do you care about it? It's one of the most extreme, 40k-tier concepts executed in the blandest way possible
>>
File: Aayla-bio-1_454adc59.jpg (189KB, 1275x542px) Image search: [Google]
Aayla-bio-1_454adc59.jpg
189KB, 1275x542px
>>81073853
Clone Wars was one of the few things Prequels did right
Seeing Jedi at their prime on battle is awesome.
>>
>people bitch for years about how the prequels are shit and how they ruined the OT kids childhoods
>disney buys SW and cranks out nostalgia bait movies for them as a response
>the PT kids will eventually bitch about how the OT fags ruind their childhood
>some company(probably disney) will crank out nostalgia bait for them as a response

its like pottery, it rhymes
>>
>>81078071
In memory to George Lucas.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.