[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can all agree this looks fucking dope, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: mcdouble.png (545KB, 1244x652px) Image search: [Google]
mcdouble.png
545KB, 1244x652px
So we can all agree this looks fucking dope, right?
>>
>>81073488
DOPE asf.
>>
It honestly looks fucking great.
>>
File: elbuodcm.png (497KB, 1244x652px) Image search: [Google]
elbuodcm.png
497KB, 1244x652px
?thgir ,epod gnikcuf skool siht eerga lla nac ew oS
>>
File: unnnnhh.png (96KB, 266x372px) Image search: [Google]
unnnnhh.png
96KB, 266x372px
Cinematography is gorgeous and sharp
The late 80's early 90's aesthetic
Ensemble child actors
Fucking gore
And a very capable director behind it.

I can't believe people thought this would be bad.
>>
>>81073656
Don't forget, It's rated R and you know what that means? ORGY!
>>
>>81073488
I really liked the trailer. Not sure why the rest of /tv/ are being buttheads. What were they expecting, them to include the literal rape of the girl by her dad? It's a Warner bros movie. Looks fun.
>>
It honestly looks pretty good, and I wasn't looking forward to this. Will it be just about the kids, or are they doing the full movie?
>>
It's making me want to read the book, I'll say that. Movies based on King books are really hit-or-miss though. Looks better than Dark Tower, at any rate.
>>
>b-but people on reddit liked it and I don't like reddit
>how did you know what people on reddit like?
>....
>>
>>81074815
It's a good book but about half of it is flashbacks to previous appearances of IT before any of the characters were alive which gets a bit old when you want to know what's going to happen. It's a long book. But I did like it.
>>
File: wet willard.png (863KB, 1205x602px) Image search: [Google]
wet willard.png
863KB, 1205x602px
>>81073488
>>
I sure hope they do the scene where the kids run a train on the girl in the sewers.
>>
File: 1490598764917.jpg (9KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1490598764917.jpg
9KB, 500x441px
>>81073488
>I didn't read the book guys
Fuck off faggot
IT'S THE LE SCARY CLOWN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>81073488
No
>>
>September
way too early for me to start giving a shit honestly
>>
>>81073488

yeah bro. dope asf. It's fucking lit. Totally fire.

(how you do handclap emoticons on this site?)
>>
>>81061254
SHILLING SHILLING SHILLING
>>
>>81073656
>>81073656

>Cinematography is soft and low res looking

>Le Nostalgia

>I guess lots of child actors in a film is important to you, if you're a pedophile

>Fucking Ebin Gnarly Gore Brah

>A director with one terrible tumblr tier horror movie to his name

I can't believe people think this looks good. Did you like the cheezy as fuck string where the monster runs at the camera with loud music and strobe editing?

Totes original my dude.
>>
Speaking of King adaptations, Dark Tower comes out in mid July and not even a teaser trailer yet. What gives.
>>
>>81074698

This.

Just turn your brains off, like, UGH.
>>
>>81073656
>Cinematography is gorgeous
fuck off saying stupid shit like this.
>>
>>81075641

They played a teaser trailer at Cinemacon (the exhibitors show in Vegas) a couple of days ago. The word was that it looks fucking atrociously bad.

Even the shills (who pimp mediocre shit like this IT trailer) are like;

>It's """"""interesting"""""" and """""""shows potential""""""

Same shills that were saying the Jumanji remake is going to be """"""absolutely mind blowing"""""" and """"""the funniest film of the year"""""""
>>
>>81075645
If this >>81075619 is you, your brain is already turned off. I challenge you to explain your first point in 4 sentences or more. The rest are just plain bait.
>>
>>81073488
That scene where the faggot kid hits himself on the face while chasing the boat is fucking retarded, and so is the final scene in the trailer. It's so fucking cheesy with the kid trying to act scary but looking like a faggot instead (they should have altered his voice instead of leaving his high pitched girly scream), not to mention the clown running like an idiot. It makes you laugh.
>>
>>81075684

What don't you understand about the words "soft" and "low res"?

>The rest are b8

As much as the rest of yours are shilling.
>>
>>81075690
>the clown running like an idiot
Indeed. How absurd. The clown. Running. Like an idiot. Just makes me want to create an internet meme!
>>
>>81075725
>What don't you understand about the words "soft" and "low res"?
You should be eager to explain. Unless, you're full of shit and have nothing to say.
>>
>>81075778

I mean, they're adjectives. They literally are used to literally explain what I mean.

Are you retarded? Do you not speak-a-the English?
>>
>>81075833
can you explain how the "cinematography" looks "soft" and "low res"
>>
>>81074816
Reddit represents a certain state of mind. You don't need to go to Reddit to know something is reddit.
>>
>this summer prepare for evil
>reddIT
>>
>>81075949

Yes. The image is "soft" and "low res".

This is what those words mean;

>Soft
>not hard or sharp

This isn't bad. Perhaps it's even desirable (but you made a note that it was "sharp", event though it wasn't - Unless you're simply marveling at multiple shots in a major studio movie being in focus?)

>Low
>to reduce in amount

And...

>Resolution
>the ability of a television or film image to reproduce fine detail

Now, are there any other words you don't understand?
>>
I bet about 40% of the people gonna watch it only because of the kid from Stranger Things
>>
>>81074842
i hate it when he fillibusters the plot with the entire life story of some ancillary character who dies in the next chapter

i'm looking at you tommyknockers
>>
>>81076359
it was going to happen, those kids will be in every role everywhere for a few years now thanks to Stranger things being a massive hit.
>>
>>81073656
It's bad purely on principle of being an uncreative reboot.

Seriously. Stop perpetuating the reboot meme.
>>
>>81076283
I still don't see what thst has to do with the cinematography, stop being a cock and call your mother to clean your diaper.
>>
>>81073488
It looks gay. I want to see the giant spider.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.