[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you to write a Starship Troopers movie, be it a reboot or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: DoYouWantToKnowMore.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
DoYouWantToKnowMore.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
If you to write a Starship Troopers movie, be it a reboot or a sequel, what would you do?
>>
Make it about the forbidden love between a young Starship Trooper and a Bug-girl hybrid created by the hive to communicate with humans.
>>
>>81073171
Closer to book with bugs. Dog sized spiders with fucking lasers. Second half plt. Sgt. Is always face hidden until the end with brain so unless your playing attention to Voice dim isn't obvious.

Make the sound of bacon scary
>>
They're still remaking this pointlessly, right?
>>
>>81073387
Zim not dim. Fucking phone.
>>
File: Battle of Macragge.jpg (115KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Macragge.jpg
115KB, 726x1024px
>>
>>81073171
Premise: Buenos Aries was an inside job
>>
>>81073171
>Starship Troopers

It was awful. I don't get the "muh it's so bad it's good" meme. No, It was just bad.
>>
File: buenos aires.png (99KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
buenos aires.png
99KB, 375x360px
>>81073429
This is the only acceptable answer.
>>
reboot of course
it would of course be horrible
>>
>what would you do?

I'd kill some bugs, sir.
>>
>>81073421
This art gets me erect everytime.
>>
>>81073472
I don't think I have heard anyone say "It's so good it's bad" when talking about ST.

It's either "It's bad" or "It's pretty good"
>>
Power armour.
>>
>>81073563
Well I have. You should ask more people.
>>
The bugs are the protagonists. Tom Hanks voices the MC bug.
>>
>>81073171
Include powered armor and WH40k-intensity battle scenes against the bugs, would keep everything else, even the in-world music.
>>
>>81073875
Is the Imperium of man basically Starship Troopers, both book and movie, taken to the extreme?
>>
>>81074540
Must've been a huge influence on most all aspects in the early days of WH40k world-building.
>>
>>81074540
There's a hefty amount of Dune influence too

Most obviously from Messiah and God Emperor
>>
>>81074540
>>81074661
>>81074716
This is a television and film board you stupid fucks. No one asked you to talk about fucking games and books. Fuck off.
>>
>>81073171
Closer to the book. I really found the part where Rico comes home and sees a society radically different from the one he grew up in because of relativistic time dilation to be a standout section.

Or I adapt Armor instead, because Armor is kino
>>
>>81074737
There is a Warhammer animated movie.

There is a Dune movie.

Both shit, but there are movies about it.
>>
>>81073387

Dog sized spiders sounds fucking awful compared to what we got
>>
File: 4122222222.jpg (23KB, 638x336px) Image search: [Google]
4122222222.jpg
23KB, 638x336px
>>81073171

Stop remaking movies that don't need remakes/reboots
>>
>>81074737
"Fucks fucking fuck". Take it easy hot shot, we're having a legitimate conversation about the influence prior works of fiction have had on the content and aesthetics of both the book and the movie "Starship Troopers".
>>
>I'm a thirty second bomb!
>I'm a thirty second bomb!
>29!
>28!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.