[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The last movie that dissapointed you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

ITT: The last movie that dissapointed you
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489726200260.jpg (35KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489726200260.jpg
35KB, 496x600px
What did you expect exactly? I thought it was a really fun movie. It was completely over the top and the acting wasn't great, but the fight scenes were awesome. The fight in the police precinct specifically. It was a great first action movie from Timo
>>
>>81072711
I saw that movie like 5 years ago, what made you watch a Thai flick now OP?
>>
>>81073126
How did you watch a movie that came out in 2016 5 years ago?
>>81073101
I excpected something that didn't move at a snails pace and had decent sound design. Every fucking fight scene they had to stop and look at each other 5 times, fucking boring as shit.
>>
File: images.jpg (106KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
106KB, 720x1080px
I enjoyed TFA, and I'm not even a fan of Starwars.

Rogue One was shit senpai. Starwars goes back into the trash.
>>
>>81072711
La la land. I swear to God I lasted 5 minuts
>>
>>81073193
Oh uh I guess theres another Asian flick called Headshot. I saw the Thai Headshot at the 2012 San Diego Film Festival.
>>
File: 2Q==.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
2Q==.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
It all went to shit once clone-Logan appeared on the screen.
>>
>>81073225
My feelings were quite oppostite. TFA was an utter shit. On the other hand RO had good plot, nice space battle and almost no force bullshit
>>
>>81073312
Yeah I didn't get the appeal either, everything was pretty poorly thought out, I wonder how that little girl is going to grow up with a metal skellington child inside her
>>
>>81073374
Only her hands and feet have it. Still a problem but eh. Plus if she wants she could cut off the adamantium if needed.
>>
>>81073464
at what point is this mentioned in the movie?
She's full on wolverine mode because she was injected with Adamantium wolverine genes
>>
Get out
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.