[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A TANGERINE, THE SIZE OF A BOY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: alfred.jpg (17KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
alfred.jpg
17KB, 300x263px
A TANGERINE, THE SIZE OF A BOY
>>
SOME MEN, JUST WANT A TANGERINE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFIQIpC5_wY
>>
ON THAT DAY MASTER WAYNE, I DON'T WANT TO BE A TANGERINE
>>
A BLOODY TANGERINE MY BOY
>>
AFLONG AFLONGKONG
>>
MASTER WAYNE YOU'RE A BLOODY TANGERINE. A TANGERINE I SAY
>>
File: tomato.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tomato.gif
1MB, 400x300px
I'm one of those tangerines!
>>
A LONG TOYME AGO, AH WAS IN BUHMA. SOME FRENZE AND I WERE WERKIN', FOR DA LOCAL GUB'MENT. THEY WERE TROYING TO BROIBE SAVAGES WITH PRECIOUS TANGERINES.

SO WE BUHNT DA FOWEST DOWN.
>>
YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BURN THE BLOODY PALM TREE
>>
File: (93)007.jpg (24KB, 156x157px) Image search: [Google]
(93)007.jpg
24KB, 156x157px
>TDK was almost ten years ago
>>
A long time ago, I was in Burma. Some friends and I were working for a bandit the size of a tangerine. In six months, I saw a tangerine the size of a tangerine.
>>
alfred tell them that joke about the tangerine
>>
>>81071789
RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE TANGERINE
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jVgkjscsvw

the TRAGEDY

of tanjerine
>>
>But their tangerines were being raided in a tangerine north of Rangoon by a tangerine. So, we went looking for the tangerine. But in six tangerine, we never met anybody who traded with tangerines. One day, I saw a tangerine playing with a tangerine the size of a tangerine. The tangerine had been throwing tangerines away.
>>
File: IMG_2949.jpg (43KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2949.jpg
43KB, 306x423px
>>81074712
>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Tangerine the Tangerine? I thought not. It’s not a story the Justice League would tell you. It’s a DC legend. Darth Tangerine was a Dark Tangerine of the League of Tangerine Shadows, so powerful and so wise he could use the tangerines to influence the child to create rubies… He had such a knowledge of tangerines that he could even keep the ones he cared about from getting scurvy. The dark side of the Tangerine is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be the size of a child. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his tangerines, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his tangerine everything he knew, then his tangerine killed him in his sleep. Tangironic. He could save others from tangerines, but not a tangerine.
>>
File: for you leatherhead.jpg (29KB, 377x282px) Image search: [Google]
for you leatherhead.jpg
29KB, 377x282px
>>81074830
THE SIZE

OF A SIZABLE INDIVIDUAL
>>
File: mkil1eedqjxokwxb.jpg (24KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
mkil1eedqjxokwxb.jpg
24KB, 300x260px
EEH WUS A BOY, THE SIZUH A TANGERIINE!
>>
YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME A TANGERINE
>>
>>81072568
LATER WE SAW AY ROOBY THE SOIZE OF A BOY PLAYING WITH A TANGERINE.
DAH BANDIT AD BIN THROWIN TEM AWEH
>>
INTRODUCE A LITTLE TANGERINE

UPSET THE ESTABLISHED FOOD PRODUCTS, AND EVERYTHING BECOMES, CITRUS. I'M AN AGENT OF CITRUS.
>>
>>81075201
>So-

AH HE THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD SPOHT. SOME MEN AREN'T LOOKING FOR ANYTHING LOGICAL. CAN NAE BE BOUGHT, BULLIED, CAN NAE EVEN SHARE A POINT WITH 'EM. SOME MEN, JUST WANT THE TANGERINE
>>
File: tmp_23098-13-yacht1290145453.png (621KB, 1024x426px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23098-13-yacht1290145453.png
621KB, 1024x426px
OW DO YOU SEY GET YOUR OWN BLOODY TANGERINE IN RUSSIAN?
>>
WAN DEY, I SAWR A CHOILD PLAYING WITH A BANDIT, THE SOIZE, OF A TANGERINE. THE BANDIT, HAD BEEN THE TANGERINE. WE BURNT THE CHOILD DOWN.
>>
File: 1480772243407.png (149KB, 465x350px) Image search: [Google]
1480772243407.png
149KB, 465x350px
>>81074914
Hey big guy I think you've got the wrong door, the tangerine's two blocks down
>>
I'VE SEWED YOU UP

I'VE SET YOUR TANGERINES

BUT I WON'T BURY YOU

I'VE BURIED ENOUGH TANGERINES OF THE WAYNE FAMILY
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.