[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Samuel L Jackson Woke AF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

File: samjack.jpg (388KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
samjack.jpg
388KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>81069491
Why do so many black people make up all these reasons to divide themselves further and further? It's fucking crazy.
>>
We wuz slaves but they be kings but we was kings befo
>>
>>81069552
Liberals always have to be the victims
>>
>>81069491
>Blacks need to be given more roles in Hollywood
>Not those blacks though
>>
>no longer discriminated against
>need to find a new way to play the victim

When he's alone, during downtime between projects or media appearences, does he ever thank god for slavery because he would have been born in Gabon and lived a live of obscurity for less than the US minimum wage?
>>
>>81069491
really makes u think..
>>
>>81069491
>they were welcomed in as royalty

Why are American blacks so fuckivn retarded
>>
>>81069552
Because they have no power without victimhood
>>
>>81069552
Why do all of you racist anons? Attacking black people as a majority as if this website is all-white? You actively divide the community. You are the answer to your own question.
>>
>>81069491
Anybody who has ever worked a shit labor job for low pay is more in tune with the enslaved niggers of yore than these whiney feminized coons today.

Fuck em all.
>>
File: smlj.jpg (64KB, 689x509px) Image search: [Google]
smlj.jpg
64KB, 689x509px
>>
>>81069552
White people on this site and in real life do the same shit regarding Jews, Italians, polish people, etc.
>>
>>81069552
Not just blacks, anybody looking to play the victim card. White women do this all the time.
>>
>>81069552
you say that like europeans don't have an extensive history of war and genocide against other european groups
>>
>>81069763
kek
>>
>>81069552
Destabilization. See Reconstruction and FBI infiltration of Black Panthers.
>>
>only america had slaves

please do fuck off, americans
>>
File: IMG_3991.jpg (28KB, 570x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3991.jpg
28KB, 570x250px
>>81069552
>those blacks are so wacky!!!!

Yeah, anon. Just black people do this.
>>
>>81069491
I sure am glad that the retards here at /tv/ are willing to just believe fucking anything overlaid on an image of an actor.

All Sam said was that he didn't feel a British person would be able to really empathize with the plight of a black american because of cultural differences.

There was no fucking part about royalty or anything in there.
>>
>>81069722
>>81069722
>Jews, Italians, polish

None of those are white
>>
>>81069491
He did NOT fucking say that! I refuse to believe that.
>>
>>81069834
>only america matters
ftfy
>>
>>81069881
They're actors. If they're good at their fucking profession they don't need to empathise with it.

Is he upset that 400 year olds aren't playing all the Shakespearean roles? Because nobody alive today was a slave under his US-African pre-civil war definition either.
>>
>>81069881
Regardless, Sam has no fucking idea what it was like to be a slave either. This nigga's spent the majority of his life being a famous, rich actor. This fucking bullshit about "the african american experience" is cancer.
>>
>>81069560
So you be sayin we Wuz all kangs n shieeeet
>>
>>81070148
>This nigga's spent the majority of his life being a famous, rich actor.

His breakout role was in 1994. He wasn't a rich actor for most of his life.
>>
>>81070230
But he wasn't a slave either
>>
>>81070148
Are you retarded? Anon mentioned the quote never referenced Slavery.
>>
>>81070246
He was fucking born in 1948 and lived through segregation.
>>
>>81070266
b-b-b-b-but it wasn't that bad :(
>>
>>81070255
>>81070148
Yeah because black people in Britain are NEVER discriminated against
>>
>>81070325
What does this have to do with getting a quote wrong?
>>
>>81069552

Victimhood gives validation, in a twisted, perverse way.

Group mentality is built into our DNA.

SLJ has never seen a chain in his entire life, yet he keeps whining about it. I should start whining about the Mongol raids.
>>
>>81069693
>as if this website is all white
He asked a general question. Anyone could answer if they wanted. Including blacks.
>>
>>81070266
>In 1969, Jackson and several other students held members of the Morehouse College board of trustees (including a nearby Martin Luther King, Sr.) hostage on the campus, demanding reform in the school's curriculum and governance.[16] The college eventually agreed to change its policy, but Jackson was charged with and eventually convicted of unlawful confinement, a second-degree felony.[17] Jackson was then suspended for two years for his criminal record and his actions. He would later return to the college to earn his Bachelor of Arts in Drama in 1972.[18]

Holy shit this nigger should've faced a firing squad for that
>>
>>81070420
Quote might be fake, but his actual sentiment is still unjustifiable
>>
File: 1265602439471.jpg (7KB, 251x244px) Image search: [Google]
1265602439471.jpg
7KB, 251x244px
>we

Nigga, you were no where near slavery. I wish blacks would stop trying to use that as a valid point when they live in an era where blacks literally have equal rights to everyone else. I know this is bait but come on now
>>
>>81070452
>Lived in the south at the height of segregation for his early life
>Unjustifiable sentiment.

Well gee it's as if a person who actually experienced racism when he's young is going to be still bitter about it when he's older and has a platform to voice about his personal experiences.
>>
>>81070510
So because he was discriminated against, that makes it ok to discriminate against others?
>>
>>81070452
You're a moron.
>>
>>81069991
>If they're good at their fucking profession they don't need to empathise with it.
Do you know what empathize means? They absolutely do need to empathize with it if they're any good at their jobs, that IS their jobs. But they don't need to experience it to empathize with it.
>>
>>81070446
It was an offensive generalization that you damn sure know was not seeking rational discussion, don't flex on me
>>
>>81070546
Strawman?
>>
>>81070546
But he's not discriminating in this quote at all even though it's fake.

The context is that british black people probably don't feel the same type of discrimination as american black people do.
>>
I'm sick of british actors in our movies in general.
>>
>>81069751
White men do this all the time too, look at /pol/.
>>
>>81070582
So he could never play a Shakespearean role because he never lived in 17th century England?
>>
>>81069552
Implying there is no
>
>white meme
>>
maybe they cast british nigs because they don't have to deal with all this malcolm x bullshit baggage
>>
>>81070477
If equal rights means less opportunities and privileges by and large because of closet racists like you that wave off the problem because of that shell of complacency and ignorance that you opt to house yourself in because it's easier, then sure, being born black vs. white in America is exactly the fucking same.

(You're retarded)
>>
>>81070621
No, see, you have to add up the privelege of the fictional character and the privelege of the real life actor. If the real life actor has less privelege points than the fictional character, they can take the role, but if they have more then they clearly could never understand and taking that role would be cultural appropriation or whitewashing or something.
>>
>>81070727
Are you a mathematician?

Do you know the equation for equality?
>>
>>81070621
If the play is about something only the 17th century people feel and not something universal sure
>>
>>81070687
I'm sure you've suffered greatly at the hands of the white man. Please, castrate me and take my money as repayment for my sin of being born with less melanin than you.
>>
>>81070450
Fucking BASED Jackson. When MLK JR and the BP were taking CIA money to do absolutely nothing we had a young SLJ taking it to The Man for the equality between black and white brothers.
>>
>>81069893
Jews no. Italians, Polish, Irish, yes.

I know this is a /pol/ meme, but some sadly take it seriously. You know trying to divide the whites an d create in-fighting is literally a Jewish trick, right?
>>
>>81070907
>the Irish are white
t. Paddy Mtembe al-Dublini O'Flanagan
>>
>>81070907
As crafty as they are, I'm not sure that Jewish people invented being mean to people who are different from you.
>>
>>81070907
Wrong, there's a reason why those subhumans weren't considered white. Only 100% northern and Western European people are white. Nice try you filthy olive nigger, must suck not being white
>>
>>81069491
unless jackson is fucking ancient im pretty sure he didnt grow up in chains either. fucking nig.
>>
>>81069491
>we
This drama queen faggot has never worn chains.
>>
>>81070266
So he's just another baby boomer. Big fucking deal.
>>
>>81069491

chris rock said it best

>cuz niggers hate black people too
>>
>>81071095
>filthy olive nigger

You mean those who literally created civilisation?
>>
>>81071675
Romans are completely different from modern Italians. Modern Italians are just Arab rape babies. Romans were mostly blonde haired and blue eyed too
>>
When was Jackson ever chained?
>b-but muh heritage, muh ancestors
I thought these faggots didn't like using your past and taking the actions of your ancestors as your own to justify things today, they go nuts when whites do it.
>>
>>81070907
Jews are white when it's convenient.
>>
>>81070155
we kanger kangz doe
>>
File: BruceTheBritSlayer.jpg (36KB, 780x573px) Image search: [Google]
BruceTheBritSlayer.jpg
36KB, 780x573px
>>81069491
>"There are a lot of White British actors that work in this country who don't understand the European American experience. All the time. I tend to wonder what would that movie been with an American acquaintance who really understands that in a way. We arrived subjects of a tyrannical King; they were welcomed in as royalty."

Whoah, calm down Bruce.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (25KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
25KB, 400x267px
>White men complain about "pajeets" taking jobs
>White men complain about white characters replaced by black people
>Black americans complain about black brits taking jobs
>>
File: LOL.png (704KB, 801x399px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
704KB, 801x399px
>>81070907
>Jews no. Italians, Polish, Irish, yes.

Hahahahaha

>Pic related

You think the one on the left isn't white, but the one on the right is?
>>
>>81071809
Wrong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy

Genetics agree that modern Italians, other than Sicilians, they haven't changed much since those times. You're welcome to provide contrary evidence, though
>>
>>81072189
>cherry-picked images

You're not that stupid, are you?
>>
>>81069491
Goddamn it Samuel L. Jackson. So you were bullied in school for your looks, got left out of jobs for your looks and now that you're a millionaire and someone call you a nigger you think it's because your ancestors were slaves?

Oh no my man, it's because your ass is ugly. I was bullied in school for my looks, got left out of jobs for my looks and now that I'm old I still get shit for my looks and I'm not even wealthy. I just don't have an excuse other that I'm an ugly motherfucker my man. So go fuck yourself with your millions.
>>
>>81069491
Identitarianism
>>
Even White people fight among themselves over who is the whitest of them all.

No wonder race supremacy never wins in the long run.
>>
File: violence.png (135KB, 334x249px) Image search: [Google]
violence.png
135KB, 334x249px
>>81073293

>Oh no my man, it's because your ass is ugly.

I wouldn't consider Samuel L Jackson to be ugly.
>>
He's pretty based.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYYBJ8XRdh4
>>
File: 1472255765333.jpg (136KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472255765333.jpg
136KB, 960x540px
>>81070477
>can't differentiate between de jure and de facto discrimination
>>
>>81074447
He's at the most a Mickey Rourke kind of good looking - but you got another thing coming if you don't think that kind of face isn't an open invitation into high school fight club. Fuck man.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.