[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it murder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: tuvix_649.jpg (70KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
tuvix_649.jpg
70KB, 692x530px
Was it murder?
>>
File: 1474239650113.gif (2MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474239650113.gif
2MB, 400x306px
yup, but he was annoying af so no problem
>>
>>81069181
No, it was fixing
>>
No. It was an artificial creature, taking it apart was no different than taking a robot apart
>>
>>81069181
sure was
>>
>>81069181
they were making fun of the way most half blacks think. all half blacks talk as if everything they are saying is the number one problem in all of existence. annoying little shits that have been easily indoctrinated by the elites and the fuck with they are will blame a race instead of coming to the side where the world being shit is already known and we are just trying to get by.
real good people wont allow awful shit to happen around their atmosphere. a dumbass indoctrinated little shit will try to argue and debate every person around them regardless of whats actually happening or being said.
>>
Yes, but letting him live is mudering two people.
>>
File: 1489763478027.png (2MB, 1185x992px) Image search: [Google]
1489763478027.png
2MB, 1185x992px
>>81070066
>>
>>81070131
you must be a half black
>>
Are there homosexuals in /trek/?
>>
>>81070329
pretty sure riker is one. but not because he actually likes men, but because he likes to come off as very progressive.
>>
>>81069181

Yes. It legitimately was.
>>
This is the only episode I have never watched, and refuse to do so, because the concept of Tuvix scares the shit out of me.

I really don't know why, but I get some strange horrifying feeling every time I see anything about it.
>>
>>81070653
bs, but let me make you waste your time explaining your life story like a lonely as fuck steam friend.
>>
>>81070292
Nope. Just not an idiot like that guy (You) .
>>
>>81070679
Damn, you just blew me out of the water with that post.
>>
>>81070699
>Just not an idiot like that guy
you are really not proving that.
>>
>>81070703
glad i stopped you from writing your lifestory.
dodged a bullet.
>>
>>81070770
You know, I wasn't actually going to make another post in this thread, but the manner in which you replied to my original post has forced me to reply back, therefore it is entirely your fault that I am typing this right now despite having no intention to do so, on my part.

I hope you enjoyed yourself, Anonymous 03/30/17(Thu)05:19:33 No.81070770.
>>
>>81070828
>but the manner in which you replied
b8ed
>>
>>81069181
Tuvix had precisely 0 right to exist.
>>
>>81070118
>not bringing dead people back to life is murder
>>
>>81070845
I know you're still here, reply to me again please
>>
File: giphy76764744.gif (959KB, 700x1026px) Image search: [Google]
giphy76764744.gif
959KB, 700x1026px
>>81070959
SPIKE DIES!
>>
>>81069181
Was it a kino crossover?
https://youtu.be/q6iI1iSdXGM
>>
>Janeway confronts the aliens who stole Neelix's lungs
>JANEWAY: So now I am left with the same choice you made. Whether to commit murder to save a life, or to allow my own crewman to die while you breath air through his lungs.
>MOTURA: It must be impossible for you to understand how any civilised people could come to this. Before the phage began, we were known as educators and explorers, a people whose greatest achievements were artistic. I myself am a sculptor of note on my world. All I can say is that when your entire existence is at stake--
>DERETH: You don't have to explain yourself, Motura.
>MOTURA: If the consequence of this act is a death sentence, so be it. At least it will put an end to my suffering.
>JANEWAY: I can't begin to understand what your people have gone through. They may have found a way to ignore the moral implications of what you are doing, but I have no such luxury. I don't have the freedom to kill you to save another. My culture finds that to be a reprehensible and entirely unacceptable act.

What did Janeway mean by this?
>>
I can't believe somebody posted a Tuvix picture. I watched this show religiously in high school, always watching it at 6pm after dinner up in my room.

Tuvix was one of the first episodes I saw of Voyager. It was fucking weird, but set in a cool universe. Damn love the show.
>>
>>81071472
>I can't believe somebody posted a Tuvix picture.
Tuvix has been a source of autistic debates and trolling for like 20 years strong bro.
>>
>>81071472
>Voyager premiered in 1995
>1995 was 22 years ago
>>
The needs of the two outweigh the needs of the one
>>
>>81071588
Only if you freely volunteer yourself. You can't force somebody else to sacrifice their needs against their will.
>>
>>81070118

data and geordi would have figured out a way to have tuvok, tuvix and neelix

janeway is guilty by lack of trying
>>
>>81069181
it was justice
>>
If this was TNG they'd wouldn't have stopped to find a way for all three to live.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.