[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

What's the /tv/ consensus on this show?
>>
kino af, one of the best shows of the 21st century
>>
>>81063121
speak for yourself faggot, pretentious garbage is more like it
>>
Its like The Twilight Zone but in color
>>
>>81063399
so the moral dilemmas didn't even occur to you, wew
>>
It's like The Twilight Zone but pretentious and non-concise
>>
3weird5me. I didn't like it
>>
>>81062178
White christmas best episode
>>
>>81062178
Started off a 7/10, had a few 10/10 eps, a few 5/10 eps. The Netflix season is 6/10 allround.

I don't like how every episode now revolves around some twisted social-media fueled society bs. As if everyone's suddenly going to become an imbecile and just "like" stuff because woahh society maaan.

Brooker got cucked senpai.
>>
Its like Twilight Zone minus my main man Rod Sterling
>>
quit at the lesbian episode. will I regret it?
>>
>>81064014
Watch White Christmas.
>>
>>81062178
The second episode was so cynical and infuriating and good at the same time
>>
>>81062178
is this the most annoying cunt in the history of Black Mirror?
>>
whats with that shitty song they sing in every episode? its fucking awful
>>
>>81062178
Just started watching this last week. I just finished the Lesbian one. Is this the only episode that has a more or less a happy ending.
>>
File: fmkm.jpg (91KB, 690x431px) Image search: [Google]
fmkm.jpg
91KB, 690x431px
>>81064221
No, these two have her beat
>>
Shut Up and Dance is SOOOOOOO good
>>
It is faux intellectual trash, the themes are too forced and obvious for it to have any real impact and it is quite boring desu. Besides White christmas and maybe the memory episode, its completely awful
>>
>>81064395
yes, the facility and how perfect the dialogue was before the reveal were the "mind benders". rewatch it for max experience.

white girl was qt af, best in the show.
>>
Season 3, Ep3
Was one of my favorites but I really wish they didn't use the Le troll rage comic
>>
shut up and dance is the best of season 3
>>
>>81064627
Yup, question. What is the Quagmire suppose to be?
>>
>>81064468
how did she even got the main role? she can't act for shit
>>
>>81064706
there wasn't one. unless they made the black woman not cross over at the end.
>>
Seems reddit. Very suspicious. Just reeking of millenial shibboleths
>>
>>81064835
I fully thought she wasn't going to do it.
>>
>>81063399
>>81063519
>>81064590
Knew it. Why is my judgement so on point?
>>
>>81064891
she shouldn't have, it's the reason it's not the best of the series. "let's sacrifice the ultimate feel for pro-lgbt reasons, surely no one will notice."
>>
cuck shit for faggots
>>
>>81062178
Big powergap between the older seasons and the newest one. It took a real nosedive in my opinion aside from a few moments.
>>
I binged-watched most of season 3 with my gf half-asleep and it was okay, a bit pretentious and the need to have some "epic" twist at the end of each episode gets stale after repeated viewings, at least for me. The only episode I really liked was the one where the kid is actually a pedo, kinda shocked me. I'm a huge Radiohead fan so everytime I listen to OK Computer I'm reminded of the ending.
>>
>>81064909
Compensation for being fat, smelly and having a tiny dick ;)
>>
>>81064679
should've used pepe
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.