[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this. Ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ghost-in-the-shell.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-in-the-shell.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
Just saw this. Ask me anything.
>>
>>81061706
How many people in ur cinema and what time did u see it?
>>
>>81061981

Full theatre. It was a pre-premiere, for invited only. My buddy always gets these tickets and he took me with him.
>>
>>81061706
well, how was it.
>>
Is you or is you ain't my constituent?
>>
>>81063111

Sorry, I dont understand that question.

>>81063050
Well, it was a bit worse than I expected and I expected it to be cliche. It looked great. The designs of everything are amazing. Interiors, exteriors, tech, costumes, holograms. As a designer I really appreciate that. I wanted the music to be bit more electronic. Sounded great at the beginning, but with time, it became the usual non surprising shit. The story sucked. As expected, cliche about a search of stolen identity. The characters were flat. Major was too emotional since the beginning. Its dumbed down overall and I have to admit I like the original much more. It's kinda sad, that they took stuff from original movies and series and pieced them together around this "they stole your identity" cliche. I would probably enjoy it more, If I wasnt familiar with the 1995 anime and half of Innocence (I couldnt get throught Batou being boring dog person).
>>
ok Im leaving now

some spoilers to those interested:

Apart from Batou and Major we barely see anyone else from their team. Its completly useless. The dumptruck chase is very different - this time its the driver of the truck Major chases /
(without Batou's help). The Geisha scene is as well completely different (and kinda pointless) - it yells at Major "please dont kill me", but for no reason, since its under Kuze's control. Lot of shit is there for no reason. The monks-network is not really explained and seems totally pointless. Major says "that's why we couldnt find him. But then she goes to another room and finds Kuze there lol. Major's name is Mira, but at the end we find out, her name was Motoko and she was actually asian. She actually visits her mother who doesnt recognize her, but invites her home for some tea anyways immedeatelly for no reason (just because her cat likes her). Same goes with Kuze. So thats a completely new form of white washing - admiting they were asian but putting them in to white robot bodies. Wow. The spider tank scene is there, but major doesn't really act tactical like in the original. Anybody barely does. Takeshi murders the owner of Hanka in cold blood at the end for no reason. That was also really stupid. Also Major always gives consent to any augmentation of her body, until she doesnt want to, but they do shit to her anyways. Seems like rape metaphore to me. Its another Scar-jo feminism propaganda vehicle once again. Although It looks really good, I feel like the hollywood has robbed us yet from another classic by redoing it with their shitty feminist agenda.

I loved how it was made, but the story fucking sucks. The original is deep and educational, this is just another brainless blockbuster for dummies. Good night.
>>
>>81063360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-sLX5UZaxk
>>81063111
>>
For anyone who knows: Is this filmed in imax 3d/is it real 3d or tacked on? I want to see this purely for spectacle.
>>
>>81063360
well, thank you for the review.
>>
>>81064244
The original was never deep
>>
>>81061706
Do you fold or scrunh?
>>
>>81067191
*scrunch
>>
>>81061706
You good?
>>
>>81061706
Is it going to make $100 million domestic?
>>
File: hehetoko.jpg (124KB, 286x285px) Image search: [Google]
hehetoko.jpg
124KB, 286x285px
>>81063360
>Major was too emotional since the beginning
The Major was never autistic in the manga.
>>
>>81061706
were the crab legs fresh?
>>
>>81067356
This, only muh weebs get upset
>>
How was Takeshi's English?
>>
>>81061706
Is it true they cut out all lesbian stuff?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.