[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look who's back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: look_whos_back.jpg (35KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
look_whos_back.jpg
35KB, 353x500px
Is this kino?

>Adolf Hitler wakes up in the 21st century. He quickly gains media attention but while Germany finds him hilarious and charming Hitler makes some serious observations about society.
>>
Holy fuck is this real?
>>
wow that's a bit insensitive. hope it bombs.
>>
It was okay, there were some funny bits. There were also a lot of really lame jokes though.
>>
>>81051858
Yes the Kinoest of Kino. Saw it with a jew friend he liked it more than I did.
>>
>>81051858
it says so in the poster!
>>
>>81051858
It was just ok
>>
Hidden camera bits are good

Scripted "real" bits are ok

movie parts are ZDF Tv Movie tier

5/10. 6/10 for the jewish jokes segment.
>>
Can we let the Hitler shit go already. I wasn't even born then why should I get guilt-tripped over some terrible bullshit.
>>
>>81051858
>HEY NIGGA

wtf I love hitler now
>>
>>81051858
I really liked it but I unironically support Hitler so what can you do. It was a fairly goofy movie but it was pretty good overall. I think it offered something to both those who like and dislike Hitler.
>>
>>81051858
No, it's actually boring as fuck. I only made it half through the movie and skipped through the other half.
>>
>>81051858
yeah it was okay and had some serious undertone which I really liked. it feels like a warning.
I'm Austrian and I definitely can see this happening again, knowing some FPÖ voters and the general proletariat.

I'd watch it again. I do have the audiobook but I never got around listening to it
>>
>>81051904
>insensitive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O01kDSs-xzA
>>
>>81052197
>I do have the audiobook but I never got around listening to it
The book is better than the movie.

>okay, but remember, don't joke about jews.
>Jews aren't jokes
>>
File: 1478904200869.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478904200869.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>81051858
It is indeed
>>
>>81052273
>The book is better than the movie.
no surprises here.
>>
The actor playing hitler is awesome and the movie has some hysterical scenes. I also like how meta it is: it's a movie based on a book that the character writes during the movie, then makes a movie about the book in the another movie that was based on a novel.
>>
>that milf boss lady
>that qt emo girl

Post pics please
>>
File: Germans.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Germans.webm
2MB, 480x270px
>>
>>81052583
Shame that the actor is a cuck. They got some drunk germans to rough handle some actor talking shit about Germany at a soccer game which actually made the actor believe nazism was on the rise.

He plays a good Hitler however.
>>
>>81052318
Part of it is I believe, because literature gets free pass with some stuff, by the end of the book Hitler was getting ready to start a full-blown political campaign while Sawatzki(I don't recall if he was called Sawatzki in the book) and that girl were together and well, helping him with organising the thing., which is something the director changed. Partially due to German law, probably.

Now the deal is, book readers, are generally more intelligent than somebody who stumbled upon a movie. If an idiot reads a book and writes concerned article about how the book was nazi because it glorifies Hitler(even though it's not, you can see that the author is some kind of mild leftist with very ironic approach towards German politics but w/e), every person reading said article will laugh, and retards who somehow stumbled on it won't check the book because reading iz hard.

With movies it's worse. If you aren't 100% blunt and obvious with your message, idiots will see it in masses, write massive amount of articles about it and draw another bunch or retards to watch it. They're all idiots, but there will be enough of them to get your work banned and yourself thrown into jail by popular demand. Since German law punishes people promoting nazi/totalitarian ideals, if you spin the media well enough to claim this movie does it - welp, you're done.
>>
>>81051858
The first half is hilarious, I haven't laughed that hard at a movie for a long while. It kinda falls apart during the second half though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.