[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is where the fun begins.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: ani.jpg (43KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
ani.jpg
43KB, 736x552px
This is where the fun begins.
>>
Is it bad that I identify with Anakin?
>>
This is literally at the top of /r/prequelmemes. How about you fuck off back to Reddiit you fucking cuck?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes/comments/625k84/this_is_where_the_fun_begins/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=PrequelMemes
>>
>>81044618
I identify as R2 but only because Padme undresses in front of him
>>
>>81044651
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch-ass, E-1 basic airman? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sith temple, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the jedi temple, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in lightsaber dueling and I’m the top duelist in the entire galaxy. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on tattoine, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bothan spies across the galaxy and your ship is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, rebel scum. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the siths and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, youngling.
>>
>>81044599
Upvoted
>>
>>81044651
How the fuck would you know what's at the top of your shitty website? Fuck off.
>>
>>81044651
How did you know...
>>
File: Lind_L_Tailor.jpg (68KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Lind_L_Tailor.jpg
68KB, 704x396px
>>81044651
>t. ledditor
you can leave now
>>
File: 6548624896.jpg (61KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
6548624896.jpg
61KB, 618x800px
>>81045091
>>81044871
>>81044677
>>81044669
>>
>>81044599
Can confirm xD
>>
Chancellor, Sith lords are our speciality
>>
This whole scene exists to remind us that Anakin is a gr8 pilot and friend because the entire second movie failed to show us that at all
>>
>>81045698
Do we really need that after seeing the podrace and his fucking stupid Naboo flying in 1999 and the massacre he did to the rebel star fighters in 1977?

We never had to be reminder that Luke is a bretty gud pilot after the Death Star (Hoth doesn't really count, Luke and Dak-kun were fucking rekt there).
>>
>>81045956
We saw him do prophetic rad shit in Ep 1 sure, but throughout the entire second movie where he's supposed to be coming of age and growing into his literal Jesus powers, all we see is him arguing, pouting, and whining. The closest we get to him demonstrating being "one of the greatest star pilots in the galaxy" is the dense car chase with lizard face
>>
>>81045290
this is kinda neato desu senpai
>>
>>81046280
Why the fuck didn't he jump out the window? Why the fuck it wasn't him who did the stupid "hello there" stunt to General Grievous in Ep.III? Lucas is an absolute fucking retard.
>>
>>81046328
It's like he doesn't even understand his own fucking story lmao. He shit all over the characters established in the OT
>>
>>81044599
GAME TIME STARTED.
>>
>>81046419
Good thing that dreck will eventually be impossible to properly watch. Stupid Lucas shot Clones with then state of the art 1080p cameras. When we're old and tv-s are gonna be like 64K or something the Prequels will be like trying to watch an unrestored silent film for the visuals.
>>
>FLYING IS FOR DROIDS

what did he mean by this? is there a single example of a droid flying in all the movies?
>>
>>81046665
This most be one of those dumb "poetry, it rhymes" moments, since C-3PO clearly stated a few times that he hates spaceflight.
>>
>le Ebin reddit meme
Fuck off
>>
>>81046665
>is there a single example of a droid flying in all the movies?

Artoo in AOTC and ROTS
>>
>>81046755

did he actually fly it or just activate the auto pylon?
>>
File: swc075xo.jpg (8KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
swc075xo.jpg
8KB, 400x300px
>>81044599
Anakin...
>>
File: cos dashit.jpg (115KB, 432x276px) Image search: [Google]
cos dashit.jpg
115KB, 432x276px
>>81044599
>This is where the fun begins.
Fucking finally.

>>81044618
It's a bit bad. But I relate to Threepio, so I have no room to judge.
>>
File: 30847590745.jpg (17KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
30847590745.jpg
17KB, 380x380px
>>81044651
>reads reddit himself
>notices something on 4chan happens to be on reddit too
>"WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDDIT YOU KEK!?"
>>
https://youtu.be/Y-l9I-YiNo8
>>
Do u wish bichael caine was in Star Wars?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.