[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: television episodes they were definitely tripping when they made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 29

File: spongebobihadanaccident.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spongebobihadanaccident.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
ITT: television episodes they were definitely tripping when they made
>>
>>81042112
I remember being so fucking confused when I first saw this episode. I was probably 5 and it was like an acid trip. Spongebob is such kino. When the "real" gorilla came out of Patrick's suit and started beating the shit out of them I was practically screaming with laughter.
>>
Thinking back to it, what the fuck was with that episode? It was so fucking surreal and blizzare that I still have a hard time believing it was a premovie episode.
>>
File: farscapejohnquixote3.jpg.cf.jpg (31KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
farscapejohnquixote3.jpg.cf.jpg
31KB, 698x400px
>>
>>81042112
Wtf are you talking about? I've never even seen this. I stopped after the essay episode.
>>
>>81043634
Its an old school one
>>
>>81043653
If it was right before the first movie it's hardly old school. Does anyone have a fucking link or anything?
>>
>>81043695
it wasnt, its old and

fuck off nigger
>>
>>81043719
Then you're talking shit. This episode was probably late after the fourth season.

Fuck zombie spongebob episodes. Shit was past it's prime.
>>
>>81043773
>Airdate: October 4, 2003

enjoy being a miserable cunt. you obviously hate yourself and your life
>>
The episode is from 2003
>>
>>81043800
Thanks for helping me find the episode dumbass. You idiots are too easy. I knew you wouldn't tell me how to find it otherwise.
>>
>>81043833
reverse image search you dumb nigger
>>
File: 1489565747112.gif (956KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1489565747112.gif
956KB, 500x350px
>>81043833
work on not being so transparent lol

your self loathing is spilling out like ooze
>>
This thread sucks, kill yourselves.
>>
>>81043873
>>81043864
Could you just be nice people and tell the guy the episode title? There's no point in being mean spirited. It doesn't make anyone feel better.
>>
>>81043833
Did you seriously just boast that you were too retarded to type in "spongebob gorilla ep" into google?
>>
>>81043864
>>81043873
lmao stay mad. i'm downloading it now. dumb fucks. you wouldn't have helped at all unless i played you idiots.

>>81043907
this. why do i have to ruse people? they could have just said the title. but nooooo. people here have to be spoiled brats.
>>
i don't have any tv episodes but christopher nolan has absolutely used acid many times
>>
>>81043916
>spongebob gorilla ep
>ep

Are you that fucking lazy? Honestly?
>>
File: 1488933648756.jpg (71KB, 930x916px) Image search: [Google]
1488933648756.jpg
71KB, 930x916px
>>81043925
>this is who frequents /tv/ now

I liked the celeb worshiping pedophiles better
>>
>>81043800
wait so he wasn't even wrong. that's well into the end of season 3 when the show was fucking terrible. that's hardly "old school" wtf
>>
>>81042112

Dudebwhat were they, ON DRUGS when they made this?!?
>>
>>81043970
Mm delicious tears. This is what you faggots get for being pretentious about fucking spongebob. Just say the title. Keep going or run away with your tail between your legs.
>>
>>81043983
>season 3
>terrible
wrong opinion
>>
>>81044070
What are you 18? Only people that have nostalgia for it or idiots would like it.

I'm not saying you don't enjoy it. It was fucking terrible though.
>>
File: memeri tv.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
memeri tv.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
>>81044014
You'll grow out of this phase soon. Hopefully.
>>
>>81043946
Why would you type the whole thing for a Google search? Do you ask complete questions when you do? Would "what is the name of the spongebob episode where there is a live action gorilla please Google" be better for you? Search more efficiently faggot
>>
>>81044109
That's right bitch tits. I know you're reading this. Now reply again like the fag you are or run away with your tail between your legs.
>>
>>81044111
So you're like those morons who lets google correct everything for them right? Including their spelling. Typical lazy youtube generation piece of shit.
>>
>>81044111
you let google do everything for you..

that's sad
>>
>>81044014
Nobody wasn't going to give you the link.
your just sperging at this point r9k is a separate board which you should go back to or maybe reddit would be more suited
>>
>>81044162
I know no one was giving the link. That's why I made a simple post baiting someone to provide a date.

You seem pretty broken up about it. Relax.
>>
>>81044183
I would have given the link your practically pretending like your an idiot just fuck off bud you can't understand basic humour like how a few people would give you the wrong link for the laughs then eventually you'd get the right one it's clear you don't post here fuck off
>>
People are really such total fags about 'spoonfeeding', it's honestly just another way for anon to act irrationally offended and intelligent for his encyclopedic knowledge of children's cartoons, cause he saw someone else do it. If you cared about keeping the threadfrom turning to shit you'd answer the question or say nothing at all, instead of starting and engaging in a bitch fight over a dozen posts long because someone asked a human a question instead of a computer.
>>
>>81044207
But you didn't give the link. When I asked for it no one provided. So I baited someone into providing a date.

You're pretty upset. It's ok child. Relax.
>>
>>81044220
This.

I don't necessarily want to ruse people.

But.

You act like a dick. You get treated like a dick. Very simple. It's a title to a spongebob episode. People need to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>81043925
HEY DICKBAG. THERE'S THIS THING CALLED GOOGLE.
Also you didn't ruse anyone. You just had some back and forth with some other anon wether or not it was oldschool, then other anon posted proof. You're not some batman villain tricking people into working for you. You're just too retarded to use google.
>>
>>81044138
Same results, less characters. I couldn't give less of a shit what some autists think about how i google shit. I know I'm not the one who's retarded here.
>>
>>81044287
I quite literally baited someone into providing the date.

I asked for a link. Then they got mad because I said it wasn't old school. Then their response was "fuck off nigger". That's childish. I was just joking.

But they were being idiots so I baited them. It's a simple thing that happened. No need to be upset.

Next time just give up a title brats.
>>
>>81044287

HEY DICKBAG, THERE'S A THING CALLED A THREAD

You know, those things where people talk about a chosen subject, including the name of the episode discussed?
>>
>>81044343
But you seem to care how others "google shit".

I didn't say you cared. You're the type to think they're above other people. You're the lowest type of person.

My only point is you're a moron that lets google correct you.
>>
File: 1401695222804.webm (561KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
1401695222804.webm
561KB, 1920x816px
>>
>>81044220
>>81044261
The intent is to keep them away.
>>
This is the worst thread I've ever seen.
>>
>>81044403
Keep who away? People who act like dicks attract trolls. So I baited them.

If they want a better board then they need to act accordingly.

If they treat this place like a shithole then they shouldn't be surprised what they get.

Or is it to "reddit" to provide a simple title name of some random ass childrens cartoon being brought up?
>>
>>81044405
Thanks for improving it with your blog post you fat fuck
>>
>>81044375
I care that people don't bother even trying to Google shit. There's a difference.
I absolutely do think I'm above some tard who would've got the result he wanted without all this tom foolery if he just used his brain for two seconds. The thing is, you think you're above me because i efficiently use a search engine. Google doesn't correct anything for me, that's not what Google search does ya dingus
>>
>>81044487
Yes but if you don't care what others think then I certainly don't fucking care what you think in that regard.

You're a moron that lets google correct you. You're not going to bury that no matter what you say.
>>
faggots who get corrected by google getting BTFO

but for reals its anoying when people don't give titles of stuff they post
>>
>>81043833
>jokes on them i was pretending to be retarded
>>
>>81044403

Not only does it not work to prevent people asking simple and normal questions, but your master plan for the direction of the board generally results in dozens of spam posts where anons throw a shitfit explaining how they are existentially offended by being asked to share what they know.

Again, you're just dickwaving.
>>
>>81044522
I don't know where you're getting this "let Google correct you" business from, seeing as we're talking about Google search.
>>
>>81044547
Mmmmm keep going. I love that I got you retards to give me that date.

Now keep posting like a literal faggot or run off with your tail between your legs.
>>
>>81044570
What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>81044563
Yes because a normal person knows what you mean when you say "spongebob gorilla ep" right?

You're a colossal moron if you don't understand that google takes what you type into account and then corrects it. There is no "spongebob ep".

There is a "spongebob episode".

See

how

that

works?

You're like a fucking baby. I swear everything needs to be spelled out for you.

But that makes sense since google has been helping your spelling all these years.
>>
>>81044436
I'm an autistic spoonfeeder so I'll give you the basic rundown.

There is an old disdain for newfags stemming from an earlier time in 4chan history where people were content with a small, unpopular image board where they could say what they want (and prior to moot upping moderation, do what they want).

That's literally the origin of the oldfag and newfag meme, you had an original community and then newer people showed up and ruined the community so people decided that anyone who clearly came after them were ruining the place. Concepts like "lurk before posting" were thought up to reduce the issues being new caused, but ultimately people hated you if you weren't there from the beginning.

People hate spoonfeeding or helping the ill informed for that reason, you're not supposed to help people because that will give them an incentive to stay. You want to do whatever you can to make them hate this place so they leave.

It's a very old thing and obviously like you said, people don't really know why they do it and are just newfags emulating what oldfags did in order to fit in. Still, it's pretty much ingrained in the culture despite not actually doing much to stop the hordes of new.
>>
>>81044357
Stop your gloating. You're not le epic ecksdee troll. Someone said it was old school, then someone said it wasn't, then proof was provided. Meanwhile you could've just googled it or ask any of the 14 year olds sitting next to you in class. If anyone is rused here it's you for getting so mad that nobody would provide link for you.
>>
>>81044598
pissing off these children who let google correct their spelling

with no survivors
>>
>>81044639
I don't need your basic rundown. I don't care what people hate. You act like a dick. You get treated like a dick.

Why is that something that upsets people?

Dicks should have thicker skin then replying 50 times to tell me I should just let google correct me.
>>
>sweet it's a cozy spongebob thread
>oh
>>
>>81044642
I'm gloating? You really don't get how this works do you?

Do you think I think I've accomplished something by tricking literal retards?

I baited people into giving me a date. That's all I did. That's all I said.

Calm. The. Fuck. Down.
>>
>>81044615

Hey look I know you can piece that together in your head but nobody is convinced that using autocorrect on google makes you a cuck or a retard. It's blatantly clear you're pushing this angle alone as if it were some Hail Mary insult and no one is buying it.
>>
OH MY GOD THIS FUCKING THREAD ADSUFLHDSIUFYGASFILHASDYUKHFASDUKGFGUSDHKDAGSYKFHASDUYKGHFASDYUKFVASDYUKFASYKUAKGGFKAUSYGDHKUAFYSDGFYUASDAGSD
>>
>>81044721

Yeah
>>
>>81044708
You're using google to autocorrect you. In your own words.

I thought you didn't care what I thought?

I'm simply saying you're a fucking idiot for doing it.

Feel free to stop caring you mongoloid.
>>
>>81044156
Yeah, instead I suggest sending a notarized letter to the studio asking for a copy of the episode to be sent to me on videocassette
>>
>>81044721
>>81044736
We can see the post count. I know I'm not the one arguing with the other autist. So you're outing yourself.

Don't get frustrated you dumb fuck. Just accept what happened. Someone got baited into providing a date.

Relax.
>>
>>81044745
you're autistic bro
>>
>This whole thread

I've just had a moment of clarity, fuck this shithole. It's all stupid bullshit
>>
>>81044615
>Hey what episode is that picture of Patrick in a gorilla suit from?
>How would i possibly Google that?

Go and Google "spongebob gorilla ep". It's the first result. I'm pretty sure you could just Google "spongebob gorilla" and get the same result.
You're like a baby in the sense that you can't admit when you're wrong. However, if you want to waste your time typing out full questions into Google's search bar be my guest. I'll be happy over here typing a third of the characters and getting results quicker than you. Have fun pleb
>>
>>81044742

I'm not the person you think you're talking to. Just saying you're being irrationally picky about a point when no one is on your side and you're not convincing anybody.
>>
>>81044798
You won't leave you weak piece of shit
>>
File: IMG_8913.png (777KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8913.png
777KB, 750x1334px
Put me in the screencap guys
>>
>>81044800
Or I could bait someone into providing a date. That's what I did.

I don't care if that upsets you.
>>
>>81044676
I don't think people are upset that you're "being a dick", they just see you as a newfag. Calling you a redditor is just another aspect because not only are they saying you're new, they're saying you come from a website who's culture is something of an anti-thesis to here meaning you'll never fit in and are basically sub-human.

The fact of the matter is they have a cultural incentive to treat you like shit, not in any vengeful reaction but because you've outed yourself as new. It's like bleeding into a river full of piranhas, you've caused a feeding frenzy through your vulnerability.

I get the same shit every time I get a exhentai link because I can't be assed to do the cookie method. I've been on 4chan since 06 but because I'm lazy and never bothered learning how to get past the sad panda I trigger everyone's innate need to kick out the new. There is no real special purpose to exhentai unless you have certain fetishes the sister website refuses to host, but it's linked solely to out people for their inability to get past the panda, a symbolic filter.
>>
>>81044810
Did I ask if I cared who I was convincing? You weren't even part of the conversation idiot.

You just let me know no one should even care what you think.
>>
>>81044865
I didn't ask if they saw me as a newfag. I baited someone into providing a date. Try again.
>>
>>81044847
You're proud of being too retarded to Google something. Just leave the thread, no one is buying whatever the fuck this is you're trying to sell
>>
>>81044847
Proof 15 year olds browse here.
>>
>>81044403
how about you migrate to reddit you absolute retard
>>
>>81044703
I don't think you've accomplished something. You seem like you think that though, that's what's bothering me. So shut the fuck up with your "rusing" and "tricking". Some anon just posted the date to proof you wrong. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>81044900
I said I baited someone into providing a date. Then made fun of some faggot or you who uses google to correct themselves. Try again.
>>
>>81044946
This word accomplished has come up more than once. I simply baited someone into providing a date.

You can get mad all you want.
>>
>>81044894
>I baited them into providing a date
I understand this, but from their perspective you were a newfag.

Clearly you rused knowing they would attack you, but I'm just saying your perspective is incorrect as to why.
>>
>>81044988
And as I've stated I don't care what their newfag perspective thinks.

I got my date. What have you got? Anger? Multiple posts?

Oh child. Try again.
>>
>>81044767

I'm a third party to the two fighting over the subject of spoonfeeding.

The thread is shit because every single post is people trying police one another over entirely fabricated points that hold absolutely no weight, and everyone who makes a good point also makes a separate, painfully retarded one.

People bitching about spoonfeeding are tryhard followers trying to LARP as a type of oldfag that no longer exists. People accusing people who use Google and Google autocorrect of being simpletons who can't think for themselves are defensive bitches trying and failing to catch someone in a 'gotcha' moment that isn't there. People acting like they trolled someone into giving an answer, even if true, are pathetically overexplaining their 'ruse' as if it makes them some kind of mastermind when they are not.

This thread is gay.
>>
>>81045034
Sorry I don't care about third parties. Never claimed to. You're the losers of image board replies. Let that sink in.

Oh, and try again.
>>
This thread made me realize after I post this I'm closing the tab and never coming to this board again. Literally a waste of life.
>>
>>81045087
You literally won't be missed. Get out you outcast of even 4chan threads.
>>
>>81044870

I guess I should ask your permission before calling you a fag, O precious anon. It's awful how people respond to your posts on an image board, they clearly don't understand.
>>
>>81045087
good, next time instead of being a little bitch just be nice and provide source
>>
>>81045114
You don't have to ask permission. Do what you want. You're still not part of the conversation.
>>
>>81045034
Oldfag or not there should be at least some cultural aspect that keeps 4chan from becoming another boards culture. It can happen, as seen with /co/ and /cgl/.

4chan will never be like it once was, but we shouldn't let too much shit change so we end up as terrible as reddit, or neogaf, or any other forum.
>>
>>81045135
As I've said before, if the users here want things to improve then don't be pretentious assholes when it comes to simple titles of cartoons.

Then maybe I don't have to bait them.
>>
>>81044982
No literally didn't read my post. I'm saying that you haven't baited anyone. And by constantly saying that you did, you act like you think you've accomplished something.
>>
>>81045173
Yeah but if you don't already know the title then you're clearly new, so get out.

That's how it works.
>>
>>81045208
>No literally didn't read my post

Speak proper English and we'll talk.
>>
>>81044900
This so fucking much
>>
>>81045213
If you think that rule is valid then why discuss anything?

We might as well just google everything, right? Why have a board?

You are the reason board culture is in ruins.
>>
>>81045130
> source is in op filename
> he makes 50 replies having an autistic fit over no source

I legit feel bad for you. Anyone reading this thread can see what a sad little boy you are.
>>
>>81045135

To each his own. I don't think this policy on spoonfeeding is a cornerstone of the culture here, I just think it contributes to the shutting up of threads.

>>81045134
How many times are you going to respond to me to say you're not having a conversation with me?
>>
>>81045231
Yeah brah I mean fuck asking questions amirite? If people don't know FUCK building a community. FUCK THAT!!!!

We're too fucking real for that. Everyone better know the title of a cartoon based on a screenshot or fuck that brah. This clearly builds healthy online communities with no shitposting.
>>
This thread is representative of the reason i stopped browsing this imageboard about a year ago. Now i browse reddit and im a much happier more well adjusted person
>>
>>81045224
React to what I said instead, just imagine there's a period after: no

Wait nevermind that would mean you can't keep making dumb arguments based on one sentence of someone's post.
>>
>>81045287
You're the one trying to butt into a conversation. How many times will I respond? As many times as you're butting in you retard.

Just stay out of it if you don't want to be called out. You're the weird kid sticking their face where they don't belong. Calm down.
>>
>>81044819
>6:05 AM
>Bluetooth
The fuck í›—
>>
>>81045326
>just imagine there's a period after: no

Once again. Speak proper English and then we'll talk.
>>
>>81045292
>Building community

HHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAAHAAHA

Reddit pls
>>
File: 1490577539113s.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1490577539113s.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
>>81045251
>4chan is a search engine
See it's working. Those who already know can openly discuss this free of newfaggotry, those who ask are clearly new.

It's an ingenious system, because at the end of the day who is causing the shitstorm here?
>>81045251
>>
Hurr I'm leaving 4chans
No srysly gaise
Srysly
>>
>>81042299
>blizzare
>>
>>81045382
No fuuuuck I'm with you brah I mean fuck building a community. Let's just be dicks brah. I'm with you brah. Who the fuck needs good discussion. That's GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY as fuck. Let's make this shit 4chan. No good discussion. All the time BRAH.
>>
>>81045352
Just react to this instead.

I don't think you've accomplished something. You seem like you think that you did though, that's what's bothering me. So shut the fuck up with your "rusing" and "tricking". Some anon just posted the date to proof you wrong. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>81045389
You realize you were new once right? I mean you get that?

If 4chan never answers questions then why discuss?

Let's just be a vague place that people post screenshots and 6 people circlejerk about.

Because that's fun.
>>
>>81045292
>building a community
jesus fucking christ i don't say this often but you really have to go back.
you knew what happened in the episode, so googling it would've been easy. your original post would've sparked no discussion so stop pretending you're the last bastion of good posting on 4chan. fuck off desu
>>
>>81045454
I never asked if you thought I accomplished anything. You are literally trying to change the subject because you're not intelligent enough to have a good argument.

Do you realize how sad that is?

When did I ask what you accomplished? Come on dude. This is just pathetic.

If the strength of your arguments can't carry you this far then you don't matter.
>>
>>81045467
>you realize you were new once?
Yes, but I lurked.
>If 4chan never answers questions why discuss
there is more to discussion than asking questions.
>>
>>81045517
No one asked what you say often. I never said I was the last bastion of anything. You have a really bad insecurity complex. Relax.

Then respond.
>>
>>81045438
This site is dedicated to the art of shitposting. The hostility is appealing to most of us. You are not gonna change that. I'm sorry friendo. Maybe reddit is more your speed.
>>
>>81045535
Did I say there wasn't more to discussion then asking questions?

You don't even understand what we're talking about.
>>
>>81045334

So you only want one person responding to you at a time? Can I recommend Omegle? Look I was on your side about the spoonfeeding thing but I'd be remiss not to continuously call you a fag, the way you're just totally rejecting everything you see as a means of self-celebration.
>>
>>81045559
Who said I wasn't enjoying this? You really don't understand this site.

I absolutely love the hypocrisy. It's a bunch of idiots who don't understand what they want.

Either you want a board that answers questions and fosters a healthy community

OR

you have a shitposting board.

You've all chosen the latter.

I'm fine with that.

It's you who can't come to terms with it.
>>
>>81045546
Don't think i need an armchair psychologist desu pal. Which reddit post lead you here?
>>
>>81045581
Here's one more response for the fag who keeps butting in.

Next time try to be part of the conversation.
>>
>>81044639
>you're not supposed to help people because that will give them an incentive to stay. You want to do whatever you can to make them hate this place so they leave.
What a great strategy to keep your website alive! What could possibly go wrong?
>t. oldfag who thinks that level of contrarian bullshit is utter autism
>>
>>81045619
Again I never said I was the bastion of anything. You can get up in arms about something I never said but that's hardly my fault.

You're angry at things that never came at you.
>>
>>81045526

>But I didn't want you to say that!!!

I think I'm getting why you're confused. Most of these posts aren't really 'for you' the way you think they are, there's actually an board full of anons enjoying reading and posting about exactly how insane you're acting.
>>
I sure do love all these episode suggestions.
>>
>>81045674
I didn't say they were for me. You're so mad about problems you create out of thin air.

Again for this thread: All I ever said was I baited someone into giving me a date to a spongebob episode.

You people are fucking insane.
>>
>>81045607

What? Nobody is arguing this place is for anything but shitposting except for you. You're just repeatedly acting confused that people don't want the same thing out of this thread as you do.
>>
I don't remember the episode of spongebob where he had autism and pretended he was just "baiting"
>>
>>81045713
I never said this place wasn't for shitposting.

You're not going to get anything out of putting words in my mouth.

I mean if you want to fuck around and keep posting you need to try harder than that.
>>
>>81045652
People who need to be spoonfed for asinine questions are lazy and that attitude should not be encouraged.
>But what about discussion? Do the you want discussion?
Asking the episode number does not stimulate discussion. You get one response and nothing more can come from that conversation.
Actual good discussion is about things that can't be googled.
You can not prove me wrong.
>>
>>81045526
Nigga. You're bitching about some typo I made, meanwhile you don't even have proper reading comprehension? I didn't ask you if you accomplished anything.

A few posts back I said you were gloating. Your response was that you didn't accomplish anything. So my response is: Stop acting like you fucking did. You didn't: bait, trick or ruse anyone. That's all I've been trying to say to you this whole thread but every time you just read the first sentence, scramble it up in your brain and then you just post pure retardation in response.
>>
>>81045752
I had enough reading comprehension to catch your typo apparently. Next time don't make those errors.
>>
>>81045751
Then stop arguing with him, you fucking assmad sperg and get to the discussions. This isn't your hugbox.

That one Courage the Cowardly Dog episode with the Egyptian Curse always tripped me out.
>>
>>81045661
Never mentioned the bastion thing in that post. You're a lazy person that needs to be spoonfed because you can't use your brain. It's as simple as that
>>
>people are actually arguing the proper ways to google something and said manner of googling determines your fagdom
>>
>>81045751
Actually knowing what the episode is and being able to see it again in case you forgot it does stimulate conversation and is it brings people in.
>>
>>81045569
>Why discuss if we can't ask questions
You implied discussion was impossible without your stupid questions.
>>
>>81045815
If you didn't mention the bastion thing then why are you talking to me? Either you agree with that person or you don't. Since you're apparently saying you don't then you agree with me. Thank you.
>>
File: 1480631879225.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480631879225.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>81045652
>t. oldfag
>>
>>81045838
No I didn't. I implied all discussion was impossible without any questions. Try again.
>>
>>81042112
this show is literally dude weed lmao: the show, it gets real psychedelic at times
>>
>>81045872
>oldfags don't exist everer
>>
>>81045636

The conversation is about how much of a fag you are. How is this not 'the conversation'?
>>
>>81045886
>Discussion is impossible
Whatever you say reddit.
>>
>>81045797
I've made my last post to him.
You mean the one with the slab? I remember being so scared i had to turn the tv off when i saw it. I have no idea looking back why so many people were utterly terrified of that specific episode. Maybe it was the janky animation, i genuinely thought it was so detached from the episode it would come out of the tv and get me
>>
>>81045924
That's your discussion. No one cares what you think.
>>
>>81045932
I think it is the juxtaposition of the poor cgi on the pharroh with the hand drawn animation that made it uncanny, and unsettling. That added with the fact that he just stood outside and waited for days.
>>
>>81045917
An oldfag would put sage in all fields. Call everyone in here a nigger and then never post in this thread again.
>>
>>81045779
Once again you either didn't read my post. Or you just didn't get it. Commenting on people's grammar is always a last resort.
>>
>>81045930
I have quite literally never said that. We have it documented since it's linked to your post even. You are legitimately retarded. Try again.
>>
>>81045951

Most people in this thread are arguing that you're a fag. You yourself are trying to reinforce the idea of yourself as a superior to people you know very little about, and I understand that as a prerogative, but you stand alone in that and the rest of us clearly see your faggotry and enjoy mentioning it.
>>
>>81045991
Well thank you for the appropriate apostrophes. But it doesn't change that you have a poor grasp of English. I wouldn't dare discuss things in your language. Don't try to do it in mine.

And I don't care if you say you aren't the same person. If you speak for them you're an idiot.
>>
File: 200.gif (355KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
355KB, 268x200px
>wow the SpongeBob thread is still up on /tv/ must be a good discussion
>click on thread
>mfw
>>
File: 1490164900007.jpg (121KB, 717x585px) Image search: [Google]
1490164900007.jpg
121KB, 717x585px
>>81045994
>We have documented
>>
>>81046021
I didn't ask what you perceive people are arguing.

All I ever said was that I baited someone into providing a date for a spongebob episode. You're the one getting upset otherwise.

Try again.
>>
>>81045979
It's crazy, it might be because it's a bit of a meme but I dont think I've ever met or came across someone who watched it as a child and didn't find it terrifying. Modern horror could take a leaf out of courages book imo
>>
>>81046068
You couldn't even quote me correctly.

Come on. At least try.
>>
File: 1490506177368.png (560KB, 637x515px) Image search: [Google]
1490506177368.png
560KB, 637x515px
>>81046101
>>
>>81046032
I fully believe you actually suck on little jap's eyes man. You actually suck out pre cum like a mongoose rooting around a knot in a tree for honey. You choke it down like an anteater fitting its snout into an elephant's trunk. You suck it back like a man lost in the desert that finds an oasisi. You suck it up like a garbage disposal being used to gargle down a dead hooker's bloody g string. You soak it up like a sea sponge swallowing the sun. You choke it down like Angela Merkel sucking down a salty anchovy. You squeeze it in like an astronaut whose helmet has smashed and whose organs are decompressing as he sucks in the black void of space.
>>
>>81046154
Next time quote me correctly. Not my fault.
>>
>>81046032
Once again diverting the conversation towards language. Is that the only thing you're good at?

Good luck on the math test next week! High school must be tough for a boy like you!
>>
>>81046166
Very poor English. This is embarrassing.
>>
File: 1479845972919.jpg (37KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479845972919.jpg
37KB, 431x450px
>>81046169
>>
>>81045526

>strength of your arguments
I'd like to take this chance to point out to you that your argument has absolutely no strength to anyone but yourself. I actually sincerely believe that based on the way you're acting, and I give you props for that. This may blow your mind but most of us here are the same way you are, but without the need to repeatedly tell others we have self-interest.

Nobody is confused here. We think you're a pathetic bitch even if you don't care.
>>
Dubs and everyone in this thread but me dies.
>>
>>81046195
Well I'm sorry but if you can't speak the language correctly I don't expect you to be able to grasp what I'm telling you.

Again, I wouldn't dream of arguing in your irrelevant language.
>>
Whether or not this guy was lying about baiting others into providing him the episode name, he is definitely baiting people into arguing the point...
>>
>>81046207
4chan is a simple site. You acting smug when you just failed to quote someone correctly is really idiotic. And, no I don't mean idioteque. I mean you're an idiot.
>>
>>81046197
The only reason I remember wathcing this epsidoe is neciasue I watched it on the day that 9 11 dhappened
>>
>>81046218
Your arguments are still weak. You do not matter.

>>81046234
Bingo. These dumbasses can't see it. They keep replying no matter what.
>>
>>81046270
No one bothers to bring up 9 11 except yuropoors with nothing going on.
>>
I already had autism before this thread but im more autistic now after reading it
>>
inb4 that one dude that calls everybody a faggot
>>
>>81046075

I'm not saying you didn't succeed in baiting. You just wanted people to be more impressed or blown the fuck out than anyone actually was, and you're clearly chasing that feeling with every post you make in this thread.
>>
haha dude you MUST be on drugs if your creative ability dwarves mine
>>
>>81046220

>Do you think I think I've accomplished something by tricking literal retards?
>I don't think you've accomplished something. You seem like you think that you did though
>I never asked if you thought I accomplished anything.

Bitch you can't even read also your short term memory is fucked
>>
File: 1472349079062.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1472349079062.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
>>81046248
>Using music quips
reddit is down the hall to the left.
>>
>>81046345
It's not that, the episode in the OP was much more viscerally surreal than any other episode in the series.
>>
>>81046334
I never asked anyone to be impressed. That's your own insecurity popping up there.

I simply baited someone into providing a date for a spongebob episode. Many people got overly upset because their children.

That is not and will never be my fault.
>>
This whole thread gave me cancer, you're all fucking retards but especially the kid who thinks he tricked someone into telling him which Spongebob episode this is about lol you're the fucking king of the retards.
>>
/tv/ getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

BAITED FAGS
>>
>>81046320
I think that guy broke his finger due to this thread.
>>
>>81046347
You can't speak the language so I don't expect you to understand. Also, you forgot the comma after bitch.
>>
File: Invader-Zim-2-1459369568.gif (3MB, 716x530px) Image search: [Google]
Invader-Zim-2-1459369568.gif
3MB, 716x530px
The episode where zim steals organs from his classmates to fool a school nurse into thinking he's healthy.

Could list at least 10 more episodes that apply to the OP.
>>
>>81046352
You posted the image. Oh but wait, you'll claim it wasn't you. What a mediocre way to deflect.

Or it is you and you've been blinded by your own idiocy.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Is this the right thread for an argument?
>>
>>81046379
How many of these "i'm upset by this thread" posts do we need?

Shut the fuck up. This isn't your blog bitch tits.
>>
>>81046272
You know spongebob received >>81046298 a number of edits around the world on the basis of harsh or objectionable content. Its content was considered by a number of government entitities as well as a number of private subsidiaries to content elements, and i quote, "that may prove harmful or radicalising to certain elements of the younger population" [Harper et al 1997 (17) sic].

Nowhere was this more evident than in South Korea. South Korea had, upon the release of Spongebob, been suffering a number of issues with homegrown Hindu radicals attracted to the NRM of the Yuga Yuga Mali.

The point is that snails and their elements (shell, eyestalks etc.) were a potent symbol for the movement as deified objects. Early showings of spongebob in the country, especially Gary/Snail heavy early episodes (i.e. S1E25 "The Shell Tolls For Thee") prompted a number of beheadings and small scale sarin gas attacks in the urban north of the country. Thus the official South Korean showing of spongbob actually contains roughly 90 minutes less content than other international showings of the programme.
>>
Is the one guy who thinks he baited people into giving him that spongebob episode, the same guy who was getting all mad at someone for typing ep instead of episode?
>>
>>81046469
We can see the post count. Don't act like you just made this observation when this has been said multiple times. Also, I quite literally baited someone into giving me the date. They got mad at what I said and gave me the date. That's what happened.

Relax.
>>
>>81046494
>Also, I quite literally baited someone into giving me the date.

How does it feel to be delusional?
>>
File: 1463218583369.jpg (50KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1463218583369.jpg
50KB, 499x499px
>>81046425
>>
>>81046494
You seem like the baited one to be honest.
>>
>>81046524
I wouldn't know what it's like to be you. The posts are there. I don't care if you ignore them.
>>
>>81046531
Is...this supposed to hurt me? Or make me feel anything? It's just an image you saved. Why would you save a pepe image anyway? Let alone something that says cuck on it?

Are you that lonely? No one's going to get on your computer ever?

Come on dude. Live like a person.
>>
>>81046546
Did I ask what you think I seem like? Try again.
>>
File: 1474847959546.jpg (103KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474847959546.jpg
103KB, 785x757px
>>81046588
What is with these drawn out plebbit "arguements"? Just call me a nigger.
>>
File: Gorilla.jpg (11KB, 309x221px) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla.jpg
11KB, 309x221px
mfw when I bait /tv/ into oblivion
>>
>>81046494
Reread your post and tell me you weren't looking for a fight
>>81043833

It's fine dude, I wanted one too.
>>
>>81046624
Nah. I'd rather point out how pointless you are even on this board.
>>
>>81046552
Exactly, delusional. Get help faggot.
>>
>>81046616
Why would you need to ask first? Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1486429438057.jpg (102KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1486429438057.jpg
102KB, 1462x1462px
>>81046657
>Pointless
Oh shit /tv/ we got a nihilist edgster on board.
>>
>>81046653
I was never looking for a "fight".

Holy fuck are you this sad?

You think I'm trying to fight?

This is without a doubt the saddest 4chan post I've seen. A literal fight? Really? Holy fuck you are deep in the worst parts of depression if you think this was in any way shape or form a fight.
>>
God damn what a depressing thread
>>
>tfw baited the whole board into telling you the episode title
feels good cucks
>>
>>81046701

Not a literal fight. An argument.

I assume you'll go back to arguing semantics again, now?
>>
>>81046680
I'm still not asking. Why are you asking me anything? You're like a sad beggar on a corner.
>>
Awful thread. Stopped reading after the 10th post.
>>
>>81046701
You were displaying quite the hostile tone. Kinda like now.
>>
>>81046684
Yeah..that reaction image sure got me.

Good one...I guess?

This is the best you got?
>>
File: CMygWs3UAAEvdJD.jpg (26KB, 490x378px) Image search: [Google]
CMygWs3UAAEvdJD.jpg
26KB, 490x378px
This thread is filled with a bunch of really bored people, or full blown autists. Probably both.
>>
>>81046725
How am I arguing?

I made a post that pissed someone off because I said a spongebob episode wasn't oldschool.

They got mad.

They gave me a date.

That's what I wanted.

That's it.

You are legitimately sad. This isn't a fight you retard.
>>
>>81046765
I'm just bored, this merely pretending faggot is the only autist in here.
>>
>>81046743
Indeed, it shows that newfags are once again lowering board quality.
>>
>>81046750
Your perceived tone doesn't mean anything to me. That's your hang up.

I got a date for a spongebob episode.

Calm the fuck down.
>>
>any time now we will discuss shows
>>
File: 1455497509221.png (89KB, 524x499px) Image search: [Google]
1455497509221.png
89KB, 524x499px
>>81046751
Just one.
>>
>>81046781
Riiiiiiight. You're the one with teh sense lmao
>>
>>81046765
>223 posts
>42 IPs
Take a guess.
>>
>>81046731
Yeah, well you're a below average intelligence individual that isn't very pleasant to look at
>>
>>81046822
Oh...more images...

Yeah...that hurts me?

WATCH OUT THIS GUY HAS IMAGES
>>
this whole thread became a reddit-tier joke about who can keep arguing over nothing
>>
>>81046843
Yeah I'm still not asking you anything.

>>81046861
I made one statement and they won't stop. I'm just seeing how long this goes.
>>
One day he'll look back to this thread and realize how stupid his act was.
>>
>>81046775
That's not baiting. Anon provided proof for his argument.
>>
what's /tv/'s favorite episode

Mine's the snail race
>>
>>81046933
Gib me link
>>
>>81046926
I baited for information and got a date.

It's all here in the thread. Deny it all you want but you'll only look like a literal retard.
>>
>>81046800
>>81046775

Either you don't know yourself that well, or you're a self-aware troll, but I would like to peacefully extend to you the truth that calling someone an idiot for giving you the answer you wanted is a good ingredient in starting an argument.
>>
>>81047002
I wasn't given the answer I wanted by asking for it. I baited for it and it wasn't given peacefully. Try again or run away with your tail between your legs.
>>
>>81046992
When 43 people call you an idiot, you don't at all think that you might be one?
>>
get a room you fucking spergs
>>
>>81046992

You have continuously argued the total inferiority of everyone in the thread, starting with that post. Nobody is denying you got the date you wanted.
>>
>>81047039
Did anyone ask you? You're not even part of this.
>>
>>81047033

Sure, and then instead of taking your answer and being happy you continuously escalated the argument while denying your role in doing so. I appreciate your steadfastness but your willful ignorance is what's bothering people.

At this point I'm trying to figure out if you're really not the type of person who recognizes their own role in a conversation, or if you're just a normal guy enjoying seeing people get upset when you lie to them that you're not insulting them.
>>
>>81047190
I never escalated anything. I simply said I baited for my answer. Which happened to be necessary because no one wanted to give it. You're the one who can't stop replying.
>>
File: IMG_0453.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>
>>81047066
I've been here since the start. See? You ARE new.
>>
File: B9xtGUiCQAAHkkk.jpg (44KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
B9xtGUiCQAAHkkk.jpg
44KB, 600x534px
>>
>>81047103

Alright great, so you admit that you're sticking around just to insult people because you didn't like the way they were posting.

You understand the feeling is completely mutual? We're all here repeatedly insulting eachother, why do you elevate yourself above that when you now admit you're staying here just o insult people who have insulted you? It makes sense they'd insult you back yes?
>>
>>81047321
I'm insulting based on putting words in my mouth. All I ever said was that I baited someone into giving me a date. Feel free to obsess.
>>
>>81046751
You're one of the best trolls I've ever encountered on here. You did good anon.
>>
One of my favorite episodes is the one with the piece of paper
>>
>>81047404
Thank you.

I've actually gotten that comment multiple times here.

Don't fuck with oldfags. And I know that last sentence will entice responses and anger.

That's the point.

Live and learn dumb fucks. I'm out.
>>
>>81046980
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81047301
shoo shoo mumble ghost
>>
>>81047435
that one is great
>>
File: 351.png (791KB, 471x923px) Image search: [Google]
351.png
791KB, 471x923px
>>
FUCKING
COCONUT
WEEABOO
>>
>>81047301
Shoo shoo mumbled ghost
>>
>>81047374

You specifically said 'you idiots' and then started acting the fag about punctuation, arrogantly seeking out imperfections that don't matter as a way to ignore the core point of people's posts in favor of continuously insulting their intelligence over a mere anonymous image board typo, said they were ill fit to speak or be listened to because of this. You continuously assume people are seething mad when you are using the same type of language as they are, then claim you have said absolutely nothing except that you baited someone while at the same time directly insulting people in the very same posts. Then you repeatedly posted 'I don't care you're pathetic for responding' while you continuously respond to posts you claim not to care about.

I was and still am on your side about the spoonfeeding thing. I'm just trying to help you realize that you didn't play NO role in the argument you yourself are having alone against dozens of people.
>>
>>81047301
shoo shoo mumble ghost
>>
Jesus christ this is the cringiest thread I've ever read
>>
fuckin hell i wanted to reminisce about spongebob someone make a spongebob thread
>>
>>81047103
>BANNED

mods = gods
>>
Which seasons of Spongebob are good?

I thought the movie was okay and fun.
>>
>>81048559
1 2 and 3. I think 2 is the best but those three are all great. The original showrunner left after this because he wanted to only do 3 seasons and a movie but Nickelodeon forced it to keep existing
>>
>>81047615
>Tasty Monkey Blaster
>>
>>81047615
>Dangly Erection Weeaboo
>>
>>81049852
>the original showrunner left
What? Stephen Hilenberg has been involved with it since day 1..hasn't he?
>>
File: patsy.webm (270KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
patsy.webm
270KB, 640x360px
>>
This is a horrible thread!
>>
>>81044745
kek
>>
>>81045344
kek
>>
This thread is so retarded no one will notice that I like women
>>
>>81046701
"fight" so you exclusively talk literally huh?
>>
This guy is honestly a master baiter. I have never seen so many replies over one poster.
>>
>>81047615
>Nasty Anus Expander
Correct.
>>
please just delete this thread
>>
>this entire thread
>half the posts are one newfag replying to every single person in an argument about Google and le ebin bait
>>
This thread is easily the most autistic I've seen /tv/ get in a long time.

Holy fuck that's saying something.
>>
>>81047615
>Fucking Cock Man
>>
>>81042112
Did anyone else got a creepy feeling while watching this episode as a kid?
>>
>>81053911
it triggered my psychosis
>>
>came here to see trippy cartoons
>it's just 200+ replies of faggots arguing about what year a spongebob episode was released
>>
>>81047615
>Top Dick Massacre
>>
File: 1470753986531.png (284KB, 499x559px) Image search: [Google]
1470753986531.png
284KB, 499x559px
>>
>>81045988
They also wouldnt t.
Or call themselves oldfags.
>>
File: 1490772874359.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490772874359.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
This was post-movie, and it's the moment where Spongebob began transitioning into something it wasn't before
Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.