/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

only 71%? what the actual fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (89KB, 742x386px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
89KB, 742x386px
only 71%? what the actual fuck
>>
This movie is complete garbage.
>>
It's objectively true.
Interstellar is a 7/10 movie so 71% is actually correct.
This cancerous site usually gives excessively high scores to big budget flicks, but in the did right.
>>
>>81042038
then what is not garbage for you?
>>
>>81042029

>Awful dialogue
>Cringe worthy attempt at trying to incorporate actual science in to the story
>Absolutely terrible ending

7/10 seems generous
>>
File: file.png (186KB, 771x377px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
186KB, 771x377px
>>81042132

>Certified 92%
>>
It deserves less than 7/10 imo. The film is overlong and the last third is terrible.

If they cut out the last third, that's 2 of the biggest problems sorted out.
>>
>>81042228
This movie was keeno though. Not sure what your point is.
>>
>>81042029
Its because the third act is retarded. "Dude, love transcends space and time!".
>>
The explanation for love = time bullshit is shit and the bit where he's in the inter dimension, if they changed the end it'd be 10/10, also mcconaughey is 10/10 in it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3IC5mG_h1o
I GOT KIDS
>>
>>81042029
Just watched this last night. I honestly really enjoyed it, especially with the stuff about the effects of time dilation and the slow death of the Earth, and the attempt to escape it.

Too bad they hamfisted the message about how love transcends time and space and all the stupid bollocks about the black hole. It ruined the ending.
>>
>>81042108
Any film where "love" isn't the deus ex machina.
>>
File: tointelligent.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
tointelligent.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>81044228
>tfw smart enough to be capable of perceiving more things than love that transcends dimensions of time and space
>>
>>81042029
Agreed. It should be lower. WTF
>>
Watched this for the first time a few weeks ago. It peaked around when they went to the giant wave planet then returned to see how much time passed. Afterward it got terrible when they tried to insert the feels that transcend our four dimensions or something.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.