[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is LOST worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: l.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
Is LOST worth watching?
>>
Most of it.
>>
>>81040969

>he missed out on watching LOST with /tv/

A shame really that was /tv/ at its peak.
>>
>>81040969
When you watch it, you'll know, brotha.
>>
>>81040969
Once I tried and watched 2 or 3 episodes. It is shit.
May be back in the day there wasn't anything better, but I doubt it.
>>
Still the best show around, so yes.
>>
Absolutely. But protip, don't watch it for the mysteries, watch it for the Characters.
>>
File: ben_linus_eating.gif (2MB, 416x352px) Image search: [Google]
ben_linus_eating.gif
2MB, 416x352px
BEN LINUS WAS BEST CHARACTER

FUCK YOU
>>
>>81041407
>not Locke

Ben was great too though.
>>
>>81040969
watch the pilot, it's good.

the actual show is a giant waste of time.
>>
>>81040969
Comfiest live threads in /tv/ history.

WE HAVE TO GO BACCCKCKCKKKCKCKKCK
>>
Despite its flaws and weak final season, it's still the best television series ever and it'll probably never been beaten.
>>
>>81040969
there's a generation of people who will swear it's the best thing ever because it was their first big mystery tv event they obsessed over. for older people, it was the x-files, for younger ones it's walking dead or got or whatever. in reality all these shows are boring as hell unless you were part of the fandom when they aired.

(well ok, there are some good x-files episodes, maybe like 10 of them out of 200)
>>
>>81042018

>they only think it's good because it was their first X

People who use this as an argument should literally kys themselves.
>>
>>81042072
seriously, my man? you're going to look around the world and tell me people are NOT blinded by nostalgia? this is the hill you want to die on?
>>
>>81042018
>>81042154
Always that one faggot shouting nostalgia. I watched LOST for the first time last year, well after having seen stuff like TWD, GoT, BrBa, and all that stuff, and I still think nobody came close.

What now?
>>
>>81042154

I have some nostalgia for Lost and I'm not gonna deny that, but I'm certainly not blinded by it. I'm currently rewatching for like the 4th time and enjoying it nearly as much as I did when I first watched it. There are things I have much more nostalgia for than Lost that I simply cannot enjoy today.
>>
>>81041035
SHIII i remember some of that. I wasnt to active tho.
But ya OP season 1 and 2 is tha shiiit
>>
>>81041433
>>81041407
>Not Lepidus
>>
>>81044312
>Lapenis
>>
>>81044340
Kek'd
>>
>>81040969
to binge watch? no
you should have been there when it was released week by week and everyone was talking about it.

investing time to watch it now will most likely be a mistake, like most of us realized when nothing was answered and they had 1 episode left
>>
>>81040969
Probably yeah.

Leave this thread and never look it up again though as not to get spoilt (even though the ending is shit)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.