[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans/Redditors like this so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: lebowski.jpg (110KB, 1847x923px) Image search: [Google]
lebowski.jpg
110KB, 1847x923px
Why do Americans/Redditors like this so much?
>>
>>81037052
Because it is an enjoyable flick.
>>
It's pretty good. I thought it was funny the first time but it's not something you can rewatch.
>>
>>81037052
Because they've never been employed so they can't relate to Burn After Reading, its superior successor.
>>
>>81037080
I think it gets better each time you watch it desu.
>>
>>81037111

this. almost exponentially.
>>
>this movie that other people likes is so dumb guise

into the trash it goes
>>
>>81037111
>>81037146

There is a dropping off point. Maybe 50 times and I watched it at least 100.
>>
So what? Should I stop liking Queen and Freddie Mercury now because the entirety of reddit does?
>>
>>81037327
Yes
>>
File: IMG_4898.jpg (132KB, 1140x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4898.jpg
132KB, 1140x611px
>>81037052

It's about the spread of Marxism corroding Western Civilization.
>>
>>81037327
>he doesn't spend hours every day scouring reddit to see if anybody there likes the same things he does so he knows whether to keep liking them or not
>>
File: 1478058737003.jpg (43KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
1478058737003.jpg
43KB, 680x499px
It is the peak of comfy movies. Its smart, its dumb, a lot of shit happens, a lot of nothing happens.

Probably one of the most realistic movies out there too. You find yourself questioning everything, having things done to you and you are so confused as fuck like the dude.

In the end you just continue with life and go bowling.
>>
It's more fun to quote than it is to watch.
>>
Fargo, O, Brother, and Burn After Reading are all much better.
>>
>>81038316
i tend to watch it episodically now

i'll watch a scene or two when i feel like it, but i never really get the urge to watch the whole thing. i don't think i've sat through the entire movie in years.
>>
>>81037052
because it's the cohen bros, bro
>>
>>81037080
you pick up a lot more the more you watch it. it also helped rewatching it when i knew a little bit more about that time
>>
It's boring but it's a meme for normies, what can you do :/
>>
>>81037070
>>81037080
this.

>>81038567
can you give me an example?
>>
You should smile knowing you can enjoy things even if redditors and dumb kids appropriate the words into memes and bring us all know.

Because at least you're not the /pol/ losers who go around starting shit about america and reddit because they have no lives and need something to bitch about
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.