[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passengers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: lawrence-drown.jpg (45KB, 486x491px) Image search: [Google]
lawrence-drown.jpg
45KB, 486x491px
Just watched the movie Passengers

Lots of titanic allusions
They literally hit a friggen space iceberg to start off the movie
Wakes up little boy bitch
He wanders around for a year grows a beard and calls a volleyball Wilson
Tried to break down to the staff quarters for like a week
Quits because pussy
Plays dance dance revolution
Grows more beard
Talks to robot bartender, his only other friend besides Wilson
Wakes up hot chick because bartender is not giving him enough action
She finds out, is pissed
Captain wakes up and dies because full blown body cancer
Engine on fire
Red lights, screaming
Matt Damon wannabe fixes it but flies like eagle
Gets saved, ties for the 49th hunger games
Hugging intensifies
Die 60ish years later with shitty writing from wife and greenhouse covering the ship
The end

6/10 IGN
>>
mmm how many jlaw crtoch shots are there?
>>
>>81034065
not enough to make the film come across as any form of good despite the exceptional initial concept
>>
> Andy Garcia gets mentioned in the credits
> Shows up at the end for 2 seconds

L

E

L
>>
File: hat wobble.gif (426KB, 285x190px) Image search: [Google]
hat wobble.gif
426KB, 285x190px
>>81033800

>have every convenience on board
>can't be bothered to add the cryo tech to put them back to sleep on the ship

This shit didn't make sense. The crew makes a round trip. In other words, they have to go back into cryo sleep once they arrive at the colony for the return trip. I assume they have the tech at the colony. Is it really so complex they can't have it on the fucking ship?
>>
God I hated this movie. It was just so predictable. They're on a ship in space...what the fuck else are they going to do when they're the only ones awake? And oh, boohoo he woke you up but I know damn well you aren't going to go 60 fuckin years with no dick and ya boy rust bucket mcgee ain't got a wiener so you have ONE option.

They show the ship getting schmacked in the beginning so you already know what's going to fucking happen so you just have to sit and watch these 2 inevitably "fall in love" and then save the day whoop tee doo because of course a goddamn mechanic was the one who wakes up first how lucky who'da thunk it.

And I don't know shit about physics but the part where there was zero gravity and jlaw was in the pool and she almost drowned in that water sphere, what the hell was that shit?

And why does the captain guy get instafucked when he wakes up? His only fuckin purpose was to be awake for like 3 seconds because you needed some way for them to get into the bridge and maybe they wrote themselves into a corner or something so they had to hurry up and fuck this old dude up real quick. I bet that guy fucking hates spaceships. After event horizon I'm surprised that boob went anywhere near a flying vessel.

Idk man, the whole film felt lazy to me. 2/10
>>
> Ship cost is in the quadrillion range
> Doesn't have the ability to navigate around large obstacles

I DON'T UNDERSTAND
>>
>>81034919
thats what a good agent can do. Get included in the top billing and get more money.
>>
>>81033800
How did they not have kids? I would've knocked up JLaw so fast.
>>
>>81033800
I do not get the whole captain wakes up and nothing is the matter, remember when the passengers woke up and got a full health bodycheck?

wouldn't they do the same for the captain/deckguy and detect those 100's of ailments & cure them right after he woke up?
>>
File: 1411272853540.jpg (399KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1411272853540.jpg
399KB, 1024x768px
>>81035588
>>
>>81035149
And then that dumb plot device where suddenly they can freeze just one of them, just so he can be heroic and she has a choice and she decides to stay with him awwww how sweet

Whole movie was one convenient plot device after another
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.