[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

next time, baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: rhodes.jpg (42KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
rhodes.jpg
42KB, 480x252px
next time, baby
>>
>>81028712
>gets replaced with Don Cheadle next movie

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be
>>
>>81028802
#woke
>>
>>81028802

really activated my almonds dude
>>
>>81028802
whoa...
>>
And people say Marvel movies never made a meme
>>
>>81028802
Really shifted me into Turbo.
>>
>>81028802
Any math studiers around to explain why this isn't correct?
>>
Nothing triggers my autism more than replacing actors/actresses
>>
>>81029315
No but I could bring in a middle schooler
>>
>>81029315
dude you'd have to be like super genius or einstein to refute that
>>
Does anybody even care for MCU War Machine? I assume most people just know him as "that guy". Not even "the black Iron Man" or "that black Avenger", literally just "that guy"
>>
>>81029315
I'll do it but I need at least 4 hours
>>
File: BenQuadinarosHS-SWE.jpg (40KB, 408x544px) Image search: [Google]
BenQuadinarosHS-SWE.jpg
40KB, 408x544px
>>81029327
>replacing Katie Holmes from Batman Begins with Maggie Gyllenhaal for The Dark Knight
>Ledger having to call her beautiful

Really triggered the ol' autism.
>>
>>81028802
because math is fucking arbitrary and has no real substantial value in the scope of total reality
>>
>>81029315
no one says the square root of two is two

it isnt one either
>>
>>81029507
No but what makes the square root of 2 2? You already see it reflected in English with multiple forms of two, 2 alternative spellings with to and to. You can also extend it to 4 symbologies with: 2, two, to, too. So the root of 4 is 2, and then you even have tutu as a double two sound.
>>
>>81028802
realy lit up my thinking bulb
>>
Why is Don Cheadle so unmemorable? I like Don Cheadle: The Guy, I just can't stand Don Cheadle: The Actor. Every time he shows up in something I think "Man this character might have been memorable if not for Don Cheadle".

Fuck off Don Cheadle, be a director or something.
>>
>>81029609
I liked him in Reign Over Me, but yeah, Sandler really took the spotlight in the movie.
>>
>>81029315
You got your brain set to M for mini when it should be set to W for wumbo
>>
>>81029557
What times itself is 2? There's your square root
>>
>>81028802
It makes no sense because we know that 3.14 = 1 rad so 1 x 1 is actually 9.86, which also happens to be the acceleration of gravity. So 1 x 1 = 1G
>>
>>81028712

>>random nerds in audience mutter "WAR MACHINE"

this was my first experience with capeshit autism
>>
>>81029941
yeah, I hate it when people enjoy themselves near me too
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.