[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write the final episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: homer couch.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
homer couch.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
Write the final episode.
>>
homer dies
>>
marge dies
>>
snowball dies
>>
I die
>>
quips
>>
File: 10325262.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
10325262.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
the simpsons are going to hell
>>
Premise of the episode:
Homer gets hit in the head with a falling piano or something. Thinks he's leaving to mars (can't do just 'space', did that already). The doctor tells the family that breaking his illusion would shatter him forever (eheheheheh).

So they go along with it. They go around saying goodbye to everyone. As many characters as they can cram in, all the cameos, whatever. Just write the shit out of it, make it really obvious.

Pay-off is that Homer eventually finds out he's NOT leaving for Mars, and that he's going to live in Springfield probably forever. He's recapping the events of the day (and, therefore, the events of the entire show), looks straight at camera with his family around him and says "Well, the important thing is that it was always great, all of the time, with absolutely no low points whatsoever. Whatsoever. Goodnight, everybody."
>>
>>81029060
simpkino
>>
>>81029060
>"Well, the important thing is that it was always great, all of the time, with absolutely no low points whatsoever. Whatsoever. Goodnight, everybody."
Gets more and more bittersweet the more you read it.
>>
Tombstones with the dates of when guest stars die but they all have the same date.
>>
>>81029060
kek. i like it.
>>
File: Bart the General.png (220KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bart the General.png
220KB, 800x400px
Hoi Homah, I'm ya new neighbor Toadfish. Don't git on mah badside, mate!
>>
>>81028707
Negan bashes the show to death with Lucille because it's a zombie. A shambling, dead-eyed shell of it's former great and wonderful self.

SIMPSONS DIED IN SEASON 9
>>
File: 1467191322717.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1467191322717.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>81029060
>"Well, the important thing is that it was always great, all of the time, with absolutely no low points whatsoever. Whatsoever. Goodnight, everybody."
>>
>the family starts to notice that their house is crumbling/horrible condition
>marge convince homer to move to a new place
>the day before they leave, they go to say goodbye to everybody in springfield at their home (quip fest)
>next day they jump into the car ready to go
>they forgot to say goodbye to flanders, so they go to knock is door; no answers
>jump back to the car and leave
>at the entrance of springfield it's everybody, including flanders family
>everyone says goodbye to the camera
>>
File: index.jpg (14KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14KB, 213x237px
UNA VELA
>>
>>81029532
fuck that gay shit heres what happens

>homer comes home from taking the biggest shit of his life
>like im talking the single biggest shit to have ever graced springfield, but when he gets home he realizes he has more to go, and asks marge to lay down on the bed
>homer crouches over marge on the bed, drops trough, and lets loose a steaming hot mr goodyear bar right over marges septum piercing
>Marge's septum piercing gets infected and she dies, credits roll
>>
>>81029671
kek
>>
>>81028707
Didn't Matt Groening or one of the writers say they wanted to end it in a way that loops right back into the first episode? That would be just about perfect.
>>
>>81029748
>Mr. Burns thinks about cutting out the Christmas Bonus and replacing it with a Jelly of the Month membership

It writes itself
>>
>>81029924
NO!

I can actually see this happening
>>
File: IMG_8513.jpg (432KB, 1536x1481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8513.jpg
432KB, 1536x1481px
>>
>>81029610
Someone explain this meme
>>
File: 1275997064546.gif (10KB, 375x600px) Image search: [Google]
1275997064546.gif
10KB, 375x600px
>>
>>81029395
Shit I remember that pasta, gave me the fucking heeby jeebies I tell you what
>>
>>81029060
fund it.

>just ends with homer going room to room giving pep talks
>gives bart a get out of jail free card or something
>gives maggie a song and rocks her to sleep
>gives lisa her "you are lisa simpson" not she got from the teacher
>offers to cook dinner for marge tomorrow
>>
Homer is diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Special Guest Star: Justin Bieber.
>>
>>81029449
you're not the top simpson anymore
>>
>>81029449
Hoi Homah, I'm yoa foockin nightmai if you dont like Toadfish
>>
Do the homer shake
>>
It's going to keep going until the voice actor for one of the Simpsons dies. Then they'll do a shitty in-character tribute episode. After that it'll get a Bart or Lisa spin off with them as teenagers until their actresses die.
>>
>>81028707
Marge wakes up and realizes the past 15 seasons have all been a dream.
>>
>>81030289
>>81030419

I JUST WANNA DIE ON LIVE TV

THE ULTIMATE GAMESHOW ENDING
>>
>>81028707
Flanders murders and rapes the family in the name of God. Is later found guilty and executed.
>>
>>81030389
The writers want to end it at Season 30. At least they say they will. The ratings have been on a gradual decline anyway so I don't think the execs would object too harshly.
>>
>>81028707
Homer tries to jump the Gorge again and dies.
>>
Hopefully they just animate the lost episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Lf3nsaLaw
>>
>>81030519
Maybe but they'll probably get new writers.
>>
>>81028707
There's no point giving it a good ending when it's been so shit for so long. Best just to pretend it ended 20 years ago like it should have.
>>
It will be called "That 2000's Show" and it will retell Homer and Marge meeting for the first time and having Bart.

>Homer and Marge meet in college when 9/11 happens
>By their senior year they haven't seen each other much but reconnect on a new computer website called "facebook"
>Bart is born and the child psychologist says he's probably gay for acting out so much
>>
>>81030442
whooOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>81030729

Final episode consists of Homer waking up in 1997. The last 20 years were all a dream.
>>
there's no way they won't end up with a movie
>>
>>81030855

But it has to have a "final episode". A movie would be probably 2 years after that.
>>
>>81030458
Better yet, it's the plot of frailty
>>
>>81029060
Great writeup, only one problem. It makes me not want the show to end anymore.
>>
>>81028707
>Flashes forward to Bart as a 20-year-old, working a dead end job as a construction worker and a booze-hound with a fake ID
>Lisa is preparing to take off for whatever Ivy-league school she got into
>There's a graduation party for Lisa's graduating class but a lot of Bart's old friends are back in town and there too
>Bart thinks he's going to be in his element, the life of the party as he always was but all the kids his age just pity him for not going to college and his ego takes a hit
>He sinks into his beer and finds a seat on a couch next to a chubby kid with a lamp shade on his head
>"Some party, huh?"
>"I'm the light of the party! Click!" the kid gestures as if he's pulling on a string to turn on a lamp
>Bart lifts the lamp shade off his head
>"Ralph! Well at least I won't be the only loser stuck in this nowhere town this year."
>"Nuh-uh! Not me! I'm going to Call-edge!"
>"You?!?! What kinda school would accept YOU?"
>"A hippie college, with no grades or required classes!"
>"What's it called?"
>"Evergreen!"
>A spark of hope lights up behind his eyes and Bart starts to investigate on his phone.
>He rushes home to find his parents in the kitchen and informs them of his new discovery
>Marge is immediately enthusiastic as she's seen how unhappy he's been and thinks this is a perfect fit for him
>Homer says nothing and walks out to the backyard
>Bart approaches him cautiously "Homer? If it's about the money, don't worry about it. I've got some saved. Lisa's got her scholarship and you can keep saving for Maggie..."
>insert Homer sappy speech
>rest of the episode follows Bart slowly living a life Matt Groening lived as a student there. He starts the Life is Hell series and publishes it in the school paper which leads to more opportunities until he has a pitch with FOX where he frantically comes up with an autobiographical series about his family. The last shot is Bart drawing the first cell of The Simpsons in their original imperfect squiggly design.
>>
>Lisa converts to Islam and wears a full length Burka
>Bart becomes transgender and wants to go by "Beth" from now on
>Homer gets AIDS from eating food mixed with medical waste
>Marge devouts her life to anti-Trump activities
>>
File: ].jpg (45KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
].jpg
45KB, 680x454px
>>81030173
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bootleg-bart

the more egregious examples are from Latin American countries
>>
>>81028707
Chuck finally hunts down Sneed and shoots him in order to reclaim his store.
>>
>>81031029
I don't get it
>>
>>81028707
>black screen
>a large yellow "SORRY" appears on screen

And hold that for 22 minutes. Then credits.
>>
>>81030974
I vote for this one. Plus, it feels realistic
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.