[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bones Series Finale! The bomb that destroyed the Jeffersonian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: bones.jpg (92KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bones.jpg
92KB, 1600x600px
Bones Series Finale!

The bomb that destroyed the Jeffersonian didn't Kill Dr. Brennan. Instead she suffered a traumatic brain injury and lost all of her smarts!
>>
She doesn't know how to use a stethoscope anymore.

;_;
>>
BOOTH!
>>
>>81027446
This show's FINALLY ending?
>>
holy shit this shows still fucking going?!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYh6YI3pXKE
>>
I only liked Bones for Emily Deschanel, but she has a manly voice. She is cuter when she doesn't talk
>>
This is how they end if after 12 seasons? She suffers a brain injury and becomes a normie and can't work as a scientist anymore? Holy Shit!
>>
That's a lotta bones!
>>
>>81027649
Does Angel become her caretaker?
>>
The really rushed this last season. I know that they only had 12 episodes but that would have been enough. They wasted most of the season on "perp of the week" episodes and now they have 40 minutes to wrap up everything!
>>
So this is how Bones ends. Bones standing in piles of bones after having suffered a brain injury and wondering what to do with all of these bones.
>>
bobby cameo!
>>
In the lead up to the finale, feminist sites were praising this show and this is how it ends: With Bones becoming a dummy!
>>
What a tweest! The killer and his wife were actually brother and sister.
>>
So what was the reason for the whole Hodgins in the wheelchair thing? I mean, they did well with playing it for side plots, but it still seems kind of odd.

Was his contract up and it was a chance to kill off the character, or what?
>>
lost all her smarts? more like i want to sniff all her farts!
>>
>>81028327
>So what was the reason for the whole Hodgins in the wheelchair thing? I

He was injured in a bomb explosion.
>>
>>81028365
No, I mean why do the bomb explosion thing to get him injured like that? What was the writing/production reason for it?
>>
Bones was just in a bomb explosion which just fucked her head up and their letting her suit up for a SWAT assault on a compound. Plus she's a scientist not a cop!
>>
This show is still on?
>>
>Bones loses her brains
>Booth loses his gun hand
it's like pottery

...or a chance for a fun geek out scene, I guess
>>
>>81027446
my ex used to watch this all time time, and it looked pretty shitty desu>>81027446

i saw like a season opener where Man (not bones, the guy) was revealed to not have died at the end of the previous season after all, and she was all teary about it, and im like "this is fucking stupid"
>>
>>81028412
Not after tonight
>>
>>81028404
Yeah, I knew I wouldn't be the only one to wtf about that

>Samsung shilling about "we test our batteries now!"

>>81028448
I thought it ended well enough last season, but they had to dig it up for another, and only a half season at that? Oh well.
>>
>>81028443
It's a show that specifically targets late 20s-death age old women; that's probably why you don't like it.
>>
>>81028479
>but they had to dig it up for another, and only a half season at that?
No, they decided to end the show but instead of just giving it a shitty abrupt ending, the network allowed it to have a shorter final season to wrap up. Most shows don't get such a thing.
>>
Yet another lackluster finale for a show.. It's like writers either write finales incredibly shitty or they play it too safe and ends up being bland.

At least this one isn't nearly as bad as the Castle finale.
>>
Booth abandoned his son from a previous relationship.
>>
So many people I don't recognize but at least Angela's still there
>>
>>81028617
I forget he even has a son after he knocked up Bones. He kind of just disappears and never gets meantioned
>>
Emily got fat after shitting out two kids.
>>
File: emily-deschanel-net-worth2.jpg (36KB, 380x650px) Image search: [Google]
emily-deschanel-net-worth2.jpg
36KB, 380x650px
>>81028361
10/10 post
>>81028443
Bones is melodramatic and stupid, they usually have at least one part per episode where a woman has an emotional peak (crying or coming to terms with something) while some sort of top 40 sad song plays over it.

but I still watched like 9 seasons of it because Emily Deschanel is so attractive.
>>
Arastoo suddenly has three black teenage sons now!
>>
>>81028677
Daily reminder she got knocked up by Cricket from Always Sunny
>>
>>81028617
Now that I think about it, isn't Booth supposed to be a strict Catholic? Aren't they against sex before marriage?
>>
KING OF THE LAB
>>
>>81028617
>>81028668

Holy Fuck they just mentioned Booth's son after ignoring him for the past 8 seasons!
>>
>>81028361
upvoted

>>81028708
>>81028521

yea every girl i know just watches stupid fucking shows like these. they dont wanna be challenged by art, they just want escapism.
>>
>>81028758
The 1 and only thing that Catholics can universally agree on is that they're all hypocrites
>>
>>81028758
>isn't Booth supposed to be a strict Catholic?
So is Steven Colbert. Being Catholic means literally nothing these days.
>>
Did wheelchair man mention the bogdanoffs a while ago, or am I losing my mind?
>>
>>81028677
prove it anon
>>81028728
oh jesus. remember the "where were you on 9/11?" episode?
>>
>>81028824
No. He stopped having conspiracy theories after a a special 9/11 episode.
>>
>>81028805
"Watch" is being used very liberally to describe how women treat these shows. I've yet to see a woman actually WATCH a show. Anytime a TV's on they're on Facetagramchatristindr and the show is background noise.
>>
>>81028879

yea, my ex would just be on her phone the entire time. she would watch an episode of big bang theory in bed each morning, as, like, a way of waking up. i would just sleep through it, but i can still hear sheldon coopers stupid fucking voice followed by a laughtrack in my nightmares
>>
Where were you when Trump was elected?
>>
>>81027446
What a depressing ending.
>>
>>81027446
Though I thought this show ended like 3 years ago kek.
>>
Literally not an ending.

Bones got her memory back and will continue working at the Jeffersonian which will be rebuilt.

Cam is taking a leave but will be back in six months with her three adopted black teenage sons.

Aubrey is staying in D.C. instead of moving to L.A. He will now banging the other redhead.

Everything is still exactly the same!
>>
>>81028708
>Strong female lead character
>Wymen crying in every episode and coming to terms with something
>Lead male character is rugged and handsome, and has a Chad personality. Literally the perfect guy
>Abnormally large amount of women working in the fucking FBI

No wonder why 80% of Bones' audience is women. It's literally feminism, the show
>>
>>81029036
>tfw youtube red is picking it up to keep it going
>>
>>81029102
Don't forget
>Woman with an art degree actually has a job
>>
File: 30fe65e168b73b560341e8deef13807c.jpg (516KB, 2093x2941px) Image search: [Google]
30fe65e168b73b560341e8deef13807c.jpg
516KB, 2093x2941px
>>81029102
You forgot to mention how Bones was a sexually liberated woman fucking lots of guys who were attractive but below her intelligence. I think Booth walks in on her banging some young muscular type. Later of course she settles down with handsome and successful man.
>>
>>81029270
She was fucking 2 guys at the time and she justified it by
>One's really smart; pleases my mind
>One's super hot; under water welder, buff as hell; 13 inch dick

Then booth tells the 2 guys about each other behind Bone's back and the smart one got pissed for being cheated on
>>
This was still airing? I only remember it as "that show before House" like 10 years ago
>>
>>81029106
Fuck Jewtube Goy
>would you like to upgrade prompt every video
>A minute long unskippable ads for thirty second videos
>>
>>81029343
>smart one got pissed for being cheated on
thinking man's fetish indeed
>>
>>81027446
good riddance that woman is hideous. the guy deserves a better gig.
>>
File: bones.png (153KB, 1188x378px) Image search: [Google]
bones.png
153KB, 1188x378px
I keep thinking Olivia Wilde used to be on this show, and that it had the NCIS theme song.
>>
>>81030972

Saved
>>
>>81029812
I'd sign up for YouTube Red if I wasn't already paying for Amazon Music. YouTube Red comes with Google's music service, but Amazon Music is pretty much the same thing, but with a discount for Prime members. There is absolutely no YouTube Red exclusives worth watching, and I don't hate ads enough to pay to skip them.
>>
Deschanel sisters are cute!
>>
>>81030972
Is Bones literally autistic?
>>
>>81032927
I think she is. I'd never understood why anyone would find that character attractive or relatable. Maybe only feminist bitches
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.